Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v117 Fredrick GMS-Like fix

Reaction score
Ok, so here's the release RageZone people. hmm?

edit the file called: HiredMerchantHandler.java search for displayMerch and replace with this:
then COMPILE make a store, close it and you'll see.
claps claps claps enjoy

Code:
public static void displayMerch(MapleClient c) {
        final int conv = c.getPlayer().getConversation();
        boolean merch = World.hasMerchant(c.getPlayer().getAccountID(), c.getPlayer().getId());
        if (merch) {
            c.getPlayer().dropMessage(1, "Please close the existing store and try again.");
            c.getPlayer().setConversation(0);
        } else if (c.getChannelServer().isShutdown()) {
            c.getPlayer().dropMessage(1, "The world is going to shut down.");
        } else if (conv == 3) { // Hired Merch
            final MerchItemPackage pack = loadItemFrom_Database(c.getPlayer().getAccountID());

if (pack == null) {
                c.getSession().write(NPCPacket.getNPCTalk(9030000, (byte) 0, "I don't think you have any items or money to retrieve here.\r\nThis is where you retrieve the items and mesos that you couldn't get from your Hired Merchant. You'll also need to see me as the character that opened the Personal Store.", "00 00", (byte) 0));
            } else if (pack.getItems().size() <= 0) { //error fix for complainers.
                if (!check(c.getPlayer(), pack)) {
                    c.getSession().write(PlayerShopPacket.merchItem_Message((byte) 0x21));
                    return;
                }
                if (deletePackage(c.getPlayer().getAccountID(), pack.getPackageid(), c.getPlayer().getId())) {
                    //c.getPlayer().fakeRelog();
                    c.getPlayer().gainMeso(pack.getMesos(), false);
                    c.getSession().write(PlayerShopPacket.merchItem_Message((byte) 0x1d));
                    c.getSession().write(NPCPacket.getNPCTalk(9030000, (byte) 0, "I see that you forgot something here right?\r\nHere is your money sir " + pack.getMesos(), "00 00", (byte) 0));
                } else {
                    c.getPlayer().dropMessage(1, "An unknown error occured.");
                }
            } else {
               c.getSession().write(PlayerShopPacket.merchItemStore_ItemData(pack));
                MapleInventoryManipulator.checkSpace(c, conv, conv, null);
                for (final Item item : pack.getItems()) {
                    if(c.getPlayer().getInventory(GameConstants.getInventoryType(item.getItemId())).isFull()){
                        c.getSession().write(NPCPacket.getNPCTalk(9030000, (byte) 0, "Sir, if you want your items back please clean up your inventory before you come here!", "00 00", (byte) 0));
                        break;
                    }
                    MapleInventoryManipulator.addFromDrop(c, item, true);
                    deletePackage(c.getPlayer().getAccountID(), pack.getPackageid(), c.getPlayer().getId());
                    c.getSession().write(NPCPacket.getNPCTalk(9030000, (byte) 0, "I saved your items sir, next time don't forget them, have a nice day.", "00 00", (byte) 0));
                }

}
        }
        c.getSession().write(CWvsContext.enableActions());
    }

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so here's the release RageZone people. hmm?

edit the file called: HiredMerchantHandler.java search for displayMerch and replace with this:
then COMPILE make a store, close it and you'll see.
claps claps claps enjoy

Code:
public static void displayMerch(MapleClient c) {
        final int conv = c.getPlayer().getConversation();
        boolean merch = World.hasMerchant(c.getPlayer().getAccountID(), c.getPlayer().getId());
        if (merch) {
            c.getPlayer().dropMessage(1, "Please close the existing store and try again.");
        } else if (c.getChannelServer().isShutdown()) {
            c.getPlayer().dropMessage(1, "The world is going to shut down.");
        } else if (conv == 3) { // Hired Merch
            final MerchItemPackage pack = loadItemFrom_Database(c.getPlayer().getAccountID());

if (pack == null) {
                c.getSession().write(NPCPacket.getNPCTalk(9030000, (byte) 0, "I don't think you have any items or money to retrieve here.\r\nThis is where you retrieve the items and mesos that you couldn't get from your Hired Merchant. You'll also need to see me as the character that opened the Personal Store.", "00 00", (byte) 0));
            } else if (pack.getItems().size() <= 0) { //error fix for complainers.
                if (!check(c.getPlayer(), pack)) {
                    c.getSession().write(PlayerShopPacket.merchItem_Message((byte) 0x21));
                    return;
                }
                if (deletePackage(c.getPlayer().getAccountID(), pack.getPackageid(), c.getPlayer().getId())) {
                    //c.getPlayer().fakeRelog();
                    c.getPlayer().gainMeso(pack.getMesos(), false);
                    c.getSession().write(PlayerShopPacket.merchItem_Message((byte) 0x1d));
                    c.getSession().write(NPCPacket.getNPCTalk(9030000, (byte) 0, "I see that you forgot something here right?\r\nHere is your money sir " + pack.getMesos(), "00 00", (byte) 0));
                } else {
                    c.getPlayer().dropMessage(1, "An unknown error occured.");
                }
            } else {
               c.getSession().write(PlayerShopPacket.merchItemStore_ItemData(pack));
                MapleInventoryManipulator.checkSpace(c, conv, conv, null);
                for (final Item item : pack.getItems()) {
                    if(c.getPlayer().getInventory(GameConstants.getInventoryType(item.getItemId())).isFull()){
                        c.getSession().write(NPCPacket.getNPCTalk(9030000, (byte) 0, "Sir, if you want your items back please clean up your inventory before you come here!", "00 00", (byte) 0));
                        break;
                    }
                    MapleInventoryManipulator.addFromDrop(c, item, true);
                    deletePackage(c.getPlayer().getAccountID(), pack.getPackageid(), c.getPlayer().getId());
                    c.getSession().write(NPCPacket.getNPCTalk(9030000, (byte) 0, "I saved your items sir, next time don't forget them, have a nice day.", "00 00", (byte) 0));
                }

}
        }
        c.getSession().write(CWvsContext.enableActions());
    }

THANK YOU :scared:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wow Mr.Paul

thank for the release

but the NPCPacket should change to be CField?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
shouldn't this be like an npc or somn o_O??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol got the red line at NPCPacket there...

should change to CField?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
One thing to be added to make it GMS-like. If you let you items in there for some time, you will have to pay him money. ohlol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh man Aristo Cat, your explain make me learn alot!!

i finaly know how to import :D , now i the NPCPacket red line error is gone :drool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um.. I have 1 problem. Some people doesn't get their mesos from fredrick when their store is closed. and they're losing like 200m+.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Um.. I have 1 problem. Some people doesn't get their mesos from fredrick when their store is closed. and they're losing like 200m+.

I Have the same problem. Can anyone help?

Back