Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v144.3] Acernis

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score

Latest git rev: 29.1

[strike]Latest dev rev (v144): 29.1[/strike] (cancelled)

Latest dev rev (v145): 45.0 (release comming)

Special credits to: @Mallissy @mixtamal6

FOR FIXING SOOO MANY THINGS!!

HAVE FUN!

p.s. It's all pre-done. I mean, it has a filled up DB included, all npc's included, xmls included (some are edited)

You can download v144.3 , IPredirect and iRedirectoRX both work on windows 7, use netsh or a redirector/LEN on w8.1/10.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I take it the Jobs folder that contains bugs for certain jobs isn't really updated.

Reaction score
Even though this community is as good as dead, your dedication and hard work of your release is appreciated. I've moved on to LoL script development cuz alot of people pay decent money for stupid scripts LOL.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
I take it the Jobs folder that contains bugs for certain jobs isn't really updated.
Never even opened that folder, the bugs in there are outdated. Some of them might have been taken care of whilst there might even be new bugs.
Compiling the whole thing gives errors :eek:
It works fine, any compiling error is on your end. Are you sure you are using java7? It was originally built on java8 but I changed it back to 7 since I was too lazy to edit all my scripts.
Wtf is this.
Well, v144.3 maplestory server files based on lithium/ java ofcourse. But I seriously doubt you'll need them or even know what to do with them if you couldn't figure that out.
Even though this community is as good as dead, your dedication and hard work of your release is appreciated. I've moved on to LoL script development cuz alot of people pay decent money for stupid scripts LOL.
Haha thanks. You're right, it is dying. Though im only still doing it for the fun and for learning purposes ;)
And sounds like I should try out LoL scripts if im ever in the need of some extra cash LOL xD

Reaction score

It's only dying because nobody wants to release anything no more. No one wants to help anyone out.

We are all selfish pricks. But people like this guy is what is going to keep us going.

Keep up the good work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you mind making a bug list of any which length? I want to head straight into trying to resolve them after I set up my test server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If this is based on Astral 144 ( XeniaDEV )
You might need this

PHP:
Swap your getSocketState with this

public short getSocketState() {
        int flag = 0;
        if (socket1 != -1 || socket2 != -1 || socket3 != -1) { // Got empty sockets show msg 
            flag |= SocketFlag.DEFAULT.getValue();
        }
        if (socket1 != -1) {
            flag |= SocketFlag.SOCKET_BOX_1.getValue();
        }
        if (socket1 > 0) {
            flag |= SocketFlag.USED_SOCKET_1.getValue();
        }
        if (socket2 != -1) {
            flag |= SocketFlag.SOCKET_BOX_2.getValue();
        }
        if (socket2 > 0) {
            flag |= SocketFlag.USED_SOCKET_2.getValue();
        }
        if (socket3 != -1) {
            flag |= SocketFlag.SOCKET_BOX_3.getValue();
        }
        if (socket3 > 0) {
            flag |= SocketFlag.USED_SOCKET_3.getValue();
        }
        return (short) flag;
    }
in Equip.java

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keep getting that my maple is outdated and it cant patch, I guess i'll keep trying things tho.. I've tried downloading the 144 installer files, yours, neither seem to work.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
Keep getting that my maple is outdated and it cant patch, I guess i'll keep trying things tho.. I've tried downloading the 144 installer files, yours, neither seem to work.

You NEED to use mine, and go to the HShield folder in the game folder. And edit ehsvc.ini to direct to maplestory.exe. Why? The Hackshield is outdated, and that will prevent you from connecting, If you use mine, you have a hackshield bypass included, so no problems. When you have edited ehsvc.ini you can connect using all the methods i listed in my first post.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You NEED to use mine, and go to the HShield folder in the game folder. And edit ehsvc.ini to direct to maplestory.exe. Why? The Hackshield is outdated, and that will prevent you from connecting, If you use mine, you have a hackshield bypass included, so no problems. When you have edited ehsvc.ini you can connect using all the methods i listed in my first post.

I cannot for the life of me get any redirector to work. I have tried everything, but none of them work. The redirector Hawt made, the IPRedirector or the IPRedirectorX

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, can i ask a question ? the 2ndpassword (pic) use sha1 hash code? (i am so sorry the bad english)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I understand how the hackshield bypass works, I've used it in the past. But I'll try again.

Edit: I just extracted from rar, changed the directory again. Still popups saying my version is outdated and cannot be patched to current.. I never had this issue with any other v14x/15x..

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
hello, can i ask a question ? the 2ndpassword (pic) use sha1 hash code? (i am so sorry the bad english)

Yes, PIC is also hashed. Im fairly sure it's also salted. But take note that the source is set to loggin all accounts and passes into a txt file, so for security reasons, you might want to take care of that.

I understand how the hackshield bypass works, I've used it in the past. But I'll try again.

Edit: I just extracted from rar, changed the directory again. Still popups saying my version is outdated and cannot be patched to current.. I never had this issue with any other v14x/15x..

Real strange. Are you sure your antivirus isn't blocking things? I've never had any problems myself when using netsh to connect locally or any of the redirectors. So it's a strange issue and i can't really help that much.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, PIC is also hashed. Im fairly sure it's also salted. But take note that the source is set to loggin all accounts and passes into a txt file, so for security reasons, you might want to take care of that.

Real strange. Are you sure your antivirus isn't blocking things? I've never had any problems myself when using netsh to connect locally or any of the redirectors. So it's a strange issue and i can't really help that much.

I'll trying doing it locally as its on my vps, I tried without my antivirus and it still doesn't work.

Edit: It seems to work on localhost, I changed the ip in config.ini to my vps ip but I can't connect to the vps server. Do I need to change anything else?

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
I'll trying doing it locally as its on my vps, I tried without my antivirus and it still doesn't work.

Edit: It seems to work on localhost, I changed the ip in config.ini to my vps ip but I can't connect to the vps server. Do I need to change anything else?

Nope, just make sure your vps firewall isn't keeping the required ports closed. Then ise iPredirect.

Back