Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v144.3] Acernis

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I keep running into this error...
e41e36827b5717b40958d9873beadf41 - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

Download latest MySQL JBC library and put the .jar into your dist folder. Shouldn't be throwing this error anymore when that's done.
Here's the link:

Once that's done, if it's still throwing errors, you might wanna make sure that you don't have stuff in the wrong places. Like builds/libs in your JRE folders and stuff like that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ayy, no problem with that anymore. And now it shows these errors..
86af7d2c0ec958d945f4cd62ab802dac - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ayy, no problem with that anymore. And now it shows these errors..
86af7d2c0ec958d945f4cd62ab802dac - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

Would seem like the WZ data isn't in the database. You can either dump it from the xmls or try to find a database sql which has the data in there.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can download v144.3 , IPredirect and iRedirectoRX both work on windows 7, use netsh or a redirector/LEN on w8.1/10.

Download limit for free :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may be a big post so sorry whoever is going to view this. I am still getting errors even though i have the wz files.

Here are some screenshots of the files and the IDE files.

Novak - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

Here are the libs.
c51cd504046dba8bf07ebd56d5c93693 - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can I use Nexon client ?

:?:

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This may be a big post so sorry whoever is going to view this. I am still getting errors even though i have the wz files.

Here are some screenshots of the files and the IDE files.

Here are the libs.
c51cd504046dba8bf07ebd56d5c93693 - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

This gives me no info at all.

Can I use Nexon client ?

:?:

yes, just don't forget to replace the hshield/bcypher folder with the bypasses ones:

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I get this table :?: Code please
hVXxxVa - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

Where do I create the account?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(delete post since its gonna be useless for asking for help)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's say "Having trouble logginin ? Try loggin in at maplestory.nexon.net or visit the Nexon homepage to view support options." When I loggging in and the server not say anything when Login in

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i have a redirector for window10 please ? i cant seems to open it nor find any redirector thats works.. ( im stucked at this and i have no idea what should i do now )

i tried using hawt redirector and its quite confusing :(

aww i found one and it worked@ btw i created xenon but everytime i login the character it dced me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i have a redirector for window10 please ? i cant seems to open it nor find any redirector thats works.. ( im stucked at this and i have no idea what should i do now )

i tried using hawt redirector and its quite confusing :(

aww i found one and it worked@ btw i created xenon but everytime i login the character it dced me

which one redirector you use ? i find it a lot thing and stuck at "fail to initialize"
can you share it ? thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which one redirector you use ? i find it a lot thing and stuck at "fail to initialize"
can you share it ? thanks.

im using this http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/ipredirector-ip-redirect-universal-1136030/ do u have the cash shop sql? i added from Novak's cash shop folder inside has weapons but not hats,tops,bottoms,ring :(

Usually I simply refuse to reply to these kinds of posts, but let me explain how the cash shop works these days:

You fill it yourself.

Now, that sounds like a hell of a time wasting job doesn't it?
That's why Itzik (responsible for many, usefull, things in the base source) created a parser, where you simply let the program create the cash shop sql's for you based on your packets that you obtained by sniffing.

Now, he basically did all the work for you right there. But obviously it requires one more thing: You sniffing the entire cash shop somewhere.

Then there is the following: Sniffing is hella-easy. But where do you sniff for v144? There aren't actually any v14X servers out there, and whatever there is, it doesn't have a complete CS. (I wouldn't recommend v15X servers, too many items missing in v144)

So where do you get a complete CS? Sniff from different categories from different servers and you should be able to manage!

Now, if you can't do that. Which I assume you can't, you could try the obvious thing there is left to try:

You go to the CS folder on my github, and grab the new CS sql's that I created from sniffs that should be a completely filled cash shop and have been on github for the past weeks......

am i doing it wrongly? cause i open the \CashShop\items\category_all.sql and execute this, in the game i only saw tons of updated weapons and one hat,two tops and two bottoms.

Back