Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v144.3] Acernis

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's done, not sure when it'll be released yet. Maybe we just want to leap forward, and release when all skills are done. (they are getting fixed at an insanely high rate)

Sorry xD

Also one step closer to 100% GMS Like Root Abyss

Ignore the song at the end xD I made this video for my friend he always wanted that song to play after he beat the boss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I using R15

N3XT3Yt - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mixtamal6 your comment wouldve been valid if he didnt make much progress, but he makes really nice progress so i dont see your point, if i knew java right now at the same time he learned i would work on it daily, i assume you know java and you dont do poop to help him, so what gives you the right to say this.

also, hes doing an amazing thing and helping this dead community by working on something hard and big on his own, something this community needs badly, call me a leecher call me whatever you want, it doesnt matter to me, you have no reason to criticize me for appreciating what he does for people he does not know.

i dont mean to be offensive by the way, just pointing it out.

1 last thing, unlike most leechers i atleast try to help the most from my useless abilities and try to find bugs that he might have no seen or missed in the server, so unlike others at the very least i try to be helpful.

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@mor339k It was valid still. My focus lies on skills atm, But i haven't gotten those worked out 100% yet. (kaiser 95% do) ) And about the 'you don't do poop to help him'... mixtamal6 is responsible for a solid 20% of all skill fixes.

Also no offense, but he was only trying to encourage you to give it a shot yourself. (his english isn't that good, so he makes short, unclear sentences sometimes :p) Please, just go give it a shot, just go see how skills are handled, try to figure it out.

2 months ago i had no clue how skills work, now i'm fixing them. It's all about trying and figuring it out for yourself. Ofcourse i will be continuing, and the final release should even inculde Lumi/ Kaiser 100% but yeah. I encourage you to learn and am willing to help!
(no real java knowledge needed, idk much about java, and i'm doing just fine for now)

Also, i shall release either rev 17 or rev 18 on friday. Idk if i can get 18 done in time.. Mainly has resistance fixed, and some more. I won't include a changelog, but i might include a buglist of all skills.

Also will be making a fun announcement (maybe) then,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Novak, very well. i have a friend who knows java ill see what we can do.
you said youre willing to help, might be better if you actually just point my friend in the right direction, he doesnt know how maplestory works in java and all that stuff, however he does know java so its a good start, you can point him in the right direction, he might be able to fix stuff too.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Novak, very well. i have a friend who knows java ill see what we can do.
you said youre willing to help, might be better if you actually just point my friend in the right direction, he doesnt know how maplestory works in java and all that stuff, however he does know java so its a good start, you can point him in the right direction, he might be able to fix stuff too.

Send me skype names and I'll add them. I'm willing to help/teach but i'm busy often, so keep that in mind.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@Novak thanks :D mor339k
I really was not trying to offend you , I just wanted to encourage you , you can learn java basics and try after trial and error.

Do not forget to mally is a great contributor.

Pd. My english is too bad [emoji14]

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about we do something fun? :D

Let's make a small competition. I encourage all that read this to make something cool for v144 acernis (a fix or something custom :D).
The first one to post something cool (like, not 2 lines of code that handle something new or change something a tiny bit) will get pre-acces to the friday release (it's nothing finished or w/e, but it's a cool little thingy i am working on next to the v144 acernis, of which you will receive rev17.5 pre-acces).

^^ this runs till friday, i'll release anyway on friday/ saturday. But i won't release the extra thingy! You can only get that by winning :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about we do something fun? :D

Let's make a small competition. I encourage all that read this to make something cool for v144 acernis (a fix or something custom :D).
The first one to post something cool (like, not 2 lines of code that handle something new or change something a tiny bit) will get pre-acces to the friday release (it's nothing finished or w/e, but it's a cool little thingy i am working on next to the v144 acernis, of which you will receive rev17.5 pre-acces).

^^ this runs till friday, i'll release anyway on friday/ saturday. But i won't release the extra thingy! You can only get that by winning :D

What if I release something for RZ as a whole? :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm having this issue whenever i get to the login screen i get disconnected and this error message shows up, can anyone help me?

errorms - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

I have solved the issue with the eclipse compiler giving me errors, right now i have issues logging into the game because the moment i get to the login screen i get disconnected almost immediately and i receive a message saying "you have been disconnected from the login server , please try again".

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm having this issue whenever i get to the login screen i get disconnected and this error message shows up, can anyone help me?

View attachment 151125

I have solved the issue with the eclipse compiler giving me errors, right now i have issues logging into the game because the moment i get to the login screen i get disconnected almost immediately and i receive a message saying "you have been disconnected from the login server , please try again".

In your image, the .bat/ console cleary tells you to go and get yourself some JCE files. I honoustly really don't get how you did not see that. Please read the bat :( It 90% of the time tells you what's wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In your image, the .bat/ console cleary tells you to go and get yourself some JCE files. I honoustly really don't get how you did not see that. Please read the bat :( It 90% of the time tells you what's wrong.

I did see that message, i went back to check if i placed the JCE files in all the folders required, and i did indeed put everything in place, i have no idea what's wrong.

Back