Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v144.3] Acernis

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
While I'm all for releasing new stuff..

It really makes me sad when there's so much useless stuff in sources. If people took the time to organize their source, they would understand how much easier things would be. ( Better yet, rewrite a lot of things. The old source structure was good for pre v90, but now so many things can be handled better. )

Anyways, best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to login ?

1) start the game
2) enter your username
3) enter your password
4) press the login button

Go to src.handling.login.AutoRegister.java, there is public static boolean AutoRegister.
Change it to true, recomplie and export.

One thing this source needs is really re-organizing
for example single file for the configuration that can be changed from a file and not require recompiling.

except that, great job on this source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the good source. I got the game up and running. :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@Novak
Nice job!
I have fix any skills ,ex:
db,dw,revamp cygnus archers,(alb*)atross,xenon

I wanna contribute in you project :)
And fix others bugs, i can pm or add skype?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Novak
Nice job!
I have fix any skills ,ex:
db,dw,revamp cygnus archers,(alb*)atross,xenon

I wanna contribute in you project :)
And fix others bugs, i can pm or add skype?

Sounds great! Ill PM you my skype ;)

While I'm all for releasing new stuff..

It really makes me sad when there's so much useless stuff in sources. If people took the time to organize their source, they would understand how much easier things would be. ( Better yet, rewrite a lot of things. The old source structure was good for pre v90, but now so many things can be handled better. )

Anyways, best of luck to you.

Agreed. Honouslty. Main reason for this, is that it's my first time trying anything.
I want to update it to learn more before i move on.

I'm really hoping to do something from scratch later on, or at least a clean base.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Go to src.handling.login.AutoRegister.java, there is public static boolean AutoRegister.
Change it to true, recomplie and export.

One thing this source needs is really re-organizing
for example single file for the configuration that can be changed from a file and not require recompiling.

except that, great job on this source.
i mean how to log on the game, but nvm i already figure that out

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
1- Put your username and password,click login button :)

Or add account in sql manual,save changes and repeat step one.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also, just about everyone commenting on how to get in-game is wrong. Since you won't be able to get in-game by filling in your name and password if you are logging in locally. You'd need to go to serverhandler.java, navigate to case CLIENT_START: And change the c.logindata function to call the name on the account you wish to connect with locally.

Then it will auto-login locally. Using name/pass only works when connecting from other machines.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
And if you use redirector Call sendlogindata you send one to send the opcode 0x01 para send the username and password and make the session login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i click GameLauncher.exe and get into login page and type username : admin , Password : admin it's says That password is invalid. Please check your password and try again . Help

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when i click GameLauncher.exe and get into login page and type username : admin , Password : admin it's says That password is invalid. Please check your password and try again . Help

That's because login in with username and password doesn't work when trying to login on the host machine. You can however got to MapleServerHandler.java, locate case CLIENT_START: And fill in your account name at the c.loginData(); function. Rebuild and it will automatically login when you connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I can't create character (sorry for my bad english).Help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix error? you using JAVA8 ?

Back