Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v144.3] Acernis

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using rev. 11? Make sure to exectute the sql querry to make the database up to date:
PHP:
ALTER TABLE characters ADD startquest INT(1);
ALTER TABLE characters ADD startquestid INT(1);
i don't know how to do :(:
i have to put this in sql ? ALTER TABLE characters ADD startquest INT(1);

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i don't know how to do :(:
i have to put this in sql ? ALTER TABLE characters ADD startquest INT(1);

Just go to your sql tab, where you also executed the main sql file. Then create a new sql script tab, post the code in there, and hit execute. That should do it. Make sure to select the scheme though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just a thought but this could be a jumpstarter again for MSPS development .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just go to your sql tab, where you also executed the main sql file. Then create a new sql script tab, post the code in there, and hit execute. That should do it. Make sure to select the scheme though.
i cant create ALTER TABLE characters ADD startquest INT(1);

sql name is what?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is just a thought but this could be a jumpstarter again for MSPS development .

Would be cool :p. Also sorry people that I haven't released a new revision for a while. Have been busy with this xD.

A lot of things are working and finished now. Main problem right now is 2 packets: showMonsterRiding and giveBuff (prolly therefore also giveBuff2). Kudos to anyone who works them out and posts them before I do! I'll release the next revision when those are done :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Novak , i can't write any thing in chat , help me again pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm add jar/folder mina-core , mysql-connector-java-bin , slf4j-api , slf4j-jdk14 , build again and still can't chat

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@Mongie
Put new rev11 src in netbeans project! And rebuild all project , replace .jar in dist folder server, now start on and happy fun ^°^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm put new rev11 src in a new project , and rebuild slf4j-jdk14.jar , slf4j-api.jar ,mina-core.jar , mysql-connector-java-bin.jar pkgnx-2.0.4-jar-with-dependencies.jar , and replace .jar in dist folder server and still can't chat :((

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'm put new rev11 src in a new project , and rebuild slf4j-jdk14.jar , slf4j-api.jar ,mina-core.jar , mysql-connector-java-bin.jar pkgnx-2.0.4-jar-with-dependencies.jar , and replace .jar in dist folder server and still can't chat :((

Did you execute the sql line? Rev 11 doesn't work without that.

Also, rev 15 is comming out tomorrow (yes, i was too busy to release things in-between) which has a bunch of fixes. I'll include a new full sql in there, so that you won't have any problemds getting chat/ the database/ char creation to work.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Did you execute the sql line? Rev 11 doesn't work without that.

Also, rev 15 is comming out tomorrow (yes, i was too busy to release things in-between) which has a bunch of fixes. I'll include a new full sql in there, so that you won't have any problemds getting chat/ the database/ char creation to work.

Thanks much apreciated! Can't wait to dive into it and find some fixes!

Back