• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v144.3] Acernis

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Needed open project redirector with c++ edit with you ip public or hamachi and compile

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
open Vicious.sln , goto program.cs im not sure ,but find

" public static string toIP = "25.146.110.199"; " and edit for you ip
bye i needed sleep :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Mixtamal6! :) Have a good night!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Peronally, i hate redirectors like the hawt one. I'd recommend using IPredirect by legitlisa.

People who have KB3000850 can't use ipredirect.
KB3000850 comes installed on ALL windows 8.1 installations now & can't be deleted.

you have 3 choices
1. have a lot of people not being able to play by using just ipredirect
2. use both ipredirect (for people without KB3000850) and loopback (for people with KB3000850)
3. use loopback only (if your server's ip is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx like 110.102.195.103 you need to use loopback cuz ipredirect will cut off the last digit)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People who have KB3000850 can't use ipredirect.
KB3000850 comes installed on ALL windows 8.1 installations now & can't be deleted.

you have 3 choices
1. have a lot of people not being able to play by using just ipredirect
2. use both ipredirect (for people without KB3000850) and loopback (for people with KB3000850)
3. use loopback only (if your server's ip is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx like 110.102.195.103 you need to use loopback cuz ipredirect will cut off the last digit)

So.. KB3000850 is what's suddenly causing ipredirect to no longer work on my laptop? Worked fine last week but after some update i get runtime errors on maplestory... I'll start making a redirector just to be sure then :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Peronally, i hate redirectors like the hawt one. I'd recommend using IPredirect by legitlisa.
Yeah I don't think it works.. I tried turning on the Hawt.exe when I launched my server and all I got was "Account database is offline. Checkout the site for more information." I really want my friend to join my server..

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think it works.. I tried turning on the Hawt.exe when I launched my server and all I got was "Account database is offline. Checkout the site for more information." I really want my friend to join my server..

Put accountcheck.php on ur wamp/xamp's apache server. and set the redirector to check at the proper site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put accountcheck.php on ur wamp/xamp's apache server. and set the redirector to check at the proper site.
I still don't understand.. do I add a alias? Which is accountcheck?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hello! Today will come New Updates!!! Arcenis Project!
: D

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
new Fixes and new added stuffs ,novak update the theme and changelog :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo ! download links are no longer working and I didn't have the chance to download revision 11
Should I just wait for the next revision or can we have a new link please? ^^

Back