• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v144.3] Acernis

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then so be it. We'll wait.

Anyway, would it be possible to fix the maxskills problem where you crash after doing it, and then are unable to login afterwards? I've been trying to figure out why that happens, but I can't seem to figure out what SKILLIDS it is..or something.

Yeah it has to do with either some skills / buffs (most likely passives) that are bugged. At least when used both. I'm hoping that fixing the buffpacket gets rid of that. If not, for now maxSkillsByJob(); works well ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rev15 some news
-Update Drops
-More Opcodes added
-Added Tyrant and Nova (Mallissy)
-Cygnus WindArcher Fix(Mixamal6)
-Fix Create DualBlade fix(Mallissy)
-Update Sql
-SemiFix Jobs resistance

n.n/
Is there any chance Mixtamal6 or Novak can stream themselves fixing bugs or adding things? I think it'd be very educational :) I'd like to learn, so that I won't have to keep on waiting and waiting for new revisions. I'd like to go out, fix some things, and contribute to the project as well! :D BTW, what is Opcodes? Like Minecraft OP?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, I don't understand but I guess I will the longer I mess with things ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you are the GM job, the client will crash upon character selection. The GM jobs are generally bugged, and i'm not planning on fixing them anytime soon. I bet it's a simple packet error. But i'm not sure.

Anyway, yeah, they're bugged, don't become gm job, or don't logout when you are gm job. Their skills mostly work though.

Thanks so much for the reply, Novak! :) I've checked with that, and yeah, some of the skills work, especially Teleport, and Dragon Roar. The haste doesn't really work :). When you want to get the GM Skills, you have to quickly !job 910, get the skills and change to other jobs, so you won't get disconnected.

For the Packet Error, is there any chance for me to learn it? Does it mean that I have to be playing a version of Maplestory that's v144.3 or change around the OpCode like +1/-1/+2/-2? I've been trying to learn it but the tutorial on the RageZone forum is about updating the server, hmm.. I'm still curious how does packet updating work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm curious on what even is a packet and how it's used on Maplestory servers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't really know why , but it doesn't let me get passed after login screen. no matter what I try. Auto-Register was on. then I disabled it. registered my own through mysql. still, nothing... it says `wrong id and password` which are correctly put in place..
P.S: Here's what happens when I'm with auto-register on. whenever I enter a username lower than 12-letters it returns `wrong id / password` a little bit longer than 6-7 gives me `create a user at nexon.com click here` kind of message.

7a77fee1a751f634b1af5e7ba9ac3602 - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

c1ef22286561254a0265c5c4ed3c4b13 - [v144.3] Acernis - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S: I think it actually is something with the SQL Connection, maybe it is not being made? I am not getting any notes about it tho. and I tested the connection details there I have put inside ServerConstants and config file thousand times.. I am getting crazy here.. I have tried everything that I can think of.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Are you connecting to yourself? Or someone else's computer?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Myself ofc, you can see by the pictures :^)

in mapleserver handler
case CLIENT_START:
if (c.getSessionIPAddress().contains("8.31.99.143")
|| c.getSessionIPAddress().contains("127.0.0.1")|| c.getSessionIPAddress().contains("8.31.99.141")) {
c.loginData("put username here");
c.getSession().write(LoginPacket.getAuthSuccessRequest(c));
}
break;
should log you in automatically

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I thought of doing that too but I thought maybe there was a problem with something.. so it is just me?
or the problem is unknown?

I will try that code and reply here if worked. E: WORKS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When you are the GM job, the client will crash upon character selection. The GM jobs are generally bugged, and i'm not planning on fixing them anytime soon. I bet it's a simple packet error. But i'm not sure.

Anyway, yeah, they're bugged, don't become gm job, or don't logout when you are gm job. Their skills mostly work though.

You shouldn't crash when having a GM character. I'd assume that it's because you're sending your ranking even though it's a GM character. The client will crash if that happens. Take a look into getCharList and change it so it won't write the ranking if the character is a GM, it should fix it.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't crash when having a GM character. I'd assume that it's because you're sending your ranking even though it's a GM character. The client will crash if that happens. Take a look into getCharList and change it so it won't write the ranking if the character is a GM, it should fix it.

Oh that actually makes a lot of sense, will check it out. Should be easily fixable ;) Thanks man!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aviv258, i can try and help you with skype if you want, im from the same country youre in.

Ah no, I don't think you'll succeed with helping me. I have tried everything possible, I have re-set the server 10 times and deleted files and tried again , nothing works. but for now I'll use auto-login until I figure out what's going on, or for later-on updates of this source :)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah no, I don't think you'll succeed with helping me. I have tried everything possible, I have re-set the server 10 times and deleted files and tried again , nothing works. but for now I'll use auto-login until I figure out what's going on, or for later-on updates of this source :)

If you pm me your skype, I'm willing to see if i can help with getting anything to work.

Back