Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score

latest src i could find in my archives. Is this is younger than what was included in that v62 link I no longer have anything.

not a programmer
Reaction score

latest src i could find in my archives. Is this is younger than what was included in that v62 link I no longer have anything.
Same as the src folder of the v62. Must be just before mally v145 release.
would be the latest version then, worth a look through or a diff check as the thread was interesting:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f431/colexdev-re-coding-lithium-cuz-1074290/
Not sure on the fixes but has some stuff like:
Code:
public static final int CASH_DROP_RATE = 20; //out of 100    
public static final int SPAWN_MULTIPLIER = 3; // Multiplies the ammount of mobs that spawn
public static final int RESPAN_TIME_DIVIDER = 2; // Devider for the respawn time.

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
Same as the src folder of the v62. Must be just before mally v145 release.
would be the latest version then, worth a look through or a diff check as the thread was interesting:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f431/colexdev-re-coding-lithium-cuz-1074290/
Not sure on the fixes but has some stuff like:
Code:
public static final int CASH_DROP_RATE = 20; //out of 100    
public static final int SPAWN_MULTIPLIER = 3; // Multiplies the ammount of mobs that spawn
public static final int RESPAN_TIME_DIVIDER = 2; // Devider for the respawn time.

Colex is broken as poop. Crypto (shuffling using the shuffle key) is broken af. The netty stuff is completely untested. PacketProcc wasn't finished. And that's just what i can think of rn.

Reaction score
mallessy brobably broke em
unless u mean that DC where it crashes where multiple ppl enter. that was discovered later. easy af to fix tho

Can you help me to fix it, i fixed all the other bugs im working 1 year + on this source please i tried everything to fix it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey novak can help me maybe? i have problem ppls cannot connect to my website or server opend all ports u can see my problem at server development/help please if u or someone can help me btw its v83 server on windows 10 using wifi from my house

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey novak can help me maybe? i have problem ppls cannot connect to my website or server opend all ports u can see my problem at server development/help please if u or someone can help me btw its v83 server on windows 10 using wifi from my house

Try opening a DMZ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't get pass PIC screen no errors are showing up just sends me back to login screen after typing in PIC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone has a v145 all in one shop? would make my life so much easier :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the compile error. There are tons of error that I can't compile it with eclipse or netbean. I have tried to put the jar files in the library

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
- Updated cash shop (no longer gender bound, but the EQ category crashes the game)
How to fix?

not a programmer
Reaction score
- Updated cash shop (no longer gender bound, but the EQ category crashes the game)
How to fix?
For the curious, I fixed the bug where the client crashes when clicking the equipment tab. In CashShopOperation.java, comment out line 621:
Code:
c.getSession().write(CSPacket.showNXChar(category));
That's it. That fixes it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you, but my problem is (gender bound)...

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
Yeah the CS item info packet is royally fucked lol. didn't fix it till v176+. Gender issue should be in there. There's also an issue with sub categories, the code that loads it literally only loops through 1 sub cat, not the rest. easy stuff to fix but you'll have to do some searching to get the right stuff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kept getting an error when exporting the jar.

JAR creation failed. See details for additional information. Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/MonsterBook.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/MapleClient.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/MonsterStatus.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/PlayerStats.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/MapleCharacter.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/Skill.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/MapleKeyLayout.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/MonsterStatusEffect.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/anticheat/CheatTracker.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/inventory/MapleAndroid.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/inventory/MapleRing.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/inventory/Item.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/inventory/Equip.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/client/inventory/MapleInventory.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/constants/ServerConstants.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/constants/GameConstants.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/SendPacketOpcode.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/MapleServerHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/cashshop/CSMenuItem.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/cashshop/handler/CashShopOperation.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/PlayerStorage.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/ChannelServer.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/DamageParse.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/PartyHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/NPCHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/GuildHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/InventoryHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/MovementParse.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/PlayerInteractionHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/UserInterfaceHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/PlayerHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/InterServerHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/StatsHandling.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/ItemMakerHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/AttackInfo.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/PackageHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/PlayersHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/ChatHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/channel/handler/MobHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/farm/handler/FarmHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/farm/handler/FarmOperation.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/login/LoginInformationProvider.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/login/LoginServer.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/login/handler/CharLoginHandler.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/world/CharacterTransfer.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/world/PlayerBuffStorage.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/handling/world/guild/MapleBBSThread.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/provider/nx/NXDataProvider.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/provider/pkgnx/NXException.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/provider/wz/XMLDomMapleData.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/scripting/EventInstanceManager.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/scripting/NPCConversationManager.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/MapleInventoryManipulator.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/MapleSlideMenu.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/AutobanManager.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/MapleStorage.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/CashItemFactory.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/MapleTrade.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/MapleStatEffect.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/Start.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/CashItemInfo.java Class files on classpath not found or not accessible for: 'AcernisDEV/src/server/buffs/buffclasses/adventurer/BeginnerBuff.java' Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/buffs/buffclasses/sengoku/HayatoBuff.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/commands/CommandProcessor.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/commands/PlayerCommand.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/commands/GMCommand.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/commands/SuperGMCommand.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/commands/InternCommand.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/commands/AdminCommand.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/events/MapleFML.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/events/MapleFitness.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/farm/MapleFarm.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/farm/MapleFarmQuestRequirement.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/farm/inventory/FarmBuilding.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/life/MobSkill.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/life/MapleMonster.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/life/MobAttackInfo.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/life/MapleLifeFactory.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/life/MapleMonsterInformationProvider.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/life/MobSkillFactory.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/maps/MapleMap.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/maps/Event_DojoAgent.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/maps/MapScriptMethods.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/maps/MapleMapFactory.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/movement/StaticLifeMovement.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/quest/MapleQuestAction.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/quest/MapleQuestRequirement.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/quest/MapleQuest.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/shops/MapleShop.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/shops/MapleShopFactory.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/shops/MapleGeneralShop.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/server/stores/AbstractPlayerStore.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/ArrayMap.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/ChairDump.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/DropTool.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/CaltechEval.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/ImportItemSet.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/AIOCreator.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/PacketDecodeTool.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/ShopCreator.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/MapleAESOFB.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/ShopAnalyzer.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/Pair.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/HairFaceDump.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/ConvertOpcodes.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/HexTool.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/Triple.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/GMSKeys.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/ConcurrentEnumMap.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/data/ByteArrayByteStream.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/export/BuffInformation.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/export/ShopAnalyzer.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/export/PacketDecodeTool.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/export/CashShopCategoryItem.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/export/CashShop.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/PacketHelper.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/ObtacleAtom.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/PlayerShopPacket.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/JobPacket.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/CWvsContext.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/FarmPacket.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/CSPacket.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/MobPacket.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/PetPacket.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/CField.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/packet/LoginPacket.java Exported with compile warnings: AcernisDEV/src/tools/wztosql/DumpItems.java

Back