Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
New section format, new releases!

I have no clue which revision this is. Most things should work as intended though, but I've received some comments from people regarding seemingly random issues. It's a few revisions after the closing of Acernis.

What I know is included:

Working jobs (all of them work pretty much):
* Luminous (so actual proper phases)
* Xenon (bugless as far as I know)
* Kaiser (incl. transform, excluding tempest blades)
* Beast Tamer (all forms besides bird mode, use @modes to get em)
* Explorers (all but brawlers are basically bugless)
* Demons (both of em)
* Mercedes (bugless)
* Resistance (excluding somewhat buggy mech's)
* Cannoneer
* Phantom (idk if stealing still works, might need packet edit)
* Hayato (works well)
* Kanna (summons malfunction)
* Zero fully works
* Angelic Buster (might not function third party)
* etc.. Go test...

- Includes most PQ's.
- Includes tweaks to autoban. (less d/c on fast chars)
- Includes the new skill books (function sorts all possible skills and lets you level them)
- Includes scraps of evo system, but it's not at all ready for use.
- Includes 100% Hired merchants.
- Updated cash shop (no longer gender bound, but the EQ category crashes the game)
- Includes more config options, allowing you to tweak monster spawning.

Most opcodes are updated, but not all. Some minor things might not work. Go IDA the ops.

This does not yet include the improved exp system, nor do I actually recommend you use this source. It's mostly functional gameplay wise, but internally it's not very well done.

In regards to this revision and other updates of this repack:
I stopped developping this. A while ago. Mallissy has continued and made some improvements. Maybe if you're super-duper nice to her she might release a better version of this. But I won't. I'm done with Acernis and am completely overhauling it's internal functions in ColexDev which is on it's way, but not scheduled for a release soon. (maybe a github link when I got most things done I want to get done)

Download Mallissy's updated version:
Password: mallyiscuteashell

Have fun with it!

~~There are many better sources out there, but hey, this one has beast tamer and is downloadable..~~

Shout-outs to :
- Mallissy for being awesome and doing at LEAST 50% of the work.
- BLazeking558 for being a bawz and motivating me all through Acernis as partner and friend.
- Neko for being nice
- All old acernis players and supporters
- The whole RZ Maple Dev. Community, aka everyone that has ever commented on my posts, and anyone who's ever made a guide for anything. Couldn't have understood packets, IDA, anything at all without you. pece.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for releasing this wonderful source! However i have problem getting in games..

1. Fixed

2. Creating the characters works however i couldnt get thru the game after i click my pic. it stuck for awhile after that it disconnected and get connected by itself and show the unable to log on to the game server error.. Please assist thanks.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mm yummy releases.. To release the better one or not is the question

not a programmer
Reaction score
Thanks!
2. Creating the characters works however i couldnt get thru the game after i click my pic..
If your using loopback use 8.31.99.142 and change the ip in client_start

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can we use the same client and mssetup from the 144.3 ? or do i need the v145 one. thx

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
144.3 Is not 145 so Yes you will need v145
You don't need to download it entirely you can grab the v145 manual patcher!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok thx how about the client/redirector? and can i run it with windows8?
nvm i got it to work w/ legit lisa's redirector but still not sure if it works on windows8

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
ok thx how about the client/redirector? and can i run it with windows8?
nvm i got it to work w/ legit lisa's redirector but still not sure if it works on windows8

Legitlisa does only work on windows 7. You need a LEN, Localhost (GL getting that), redirector or netsh to login on any other windows.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!

If your using loopback use 8.31.99.142 and change the ip in client_start

error - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

I added 8.31.99.142 into the client_start and it didnt work either
case CLIENT_START:
if (c.getSessionIPAddress().contains("8.31.99.142") || c.getSessionIPAddress().contains("127.0.0.1") ||
(c.getSessionIPAddress().contains("8.31.99.141"))) {
c.loginData("admin");
c.getSession().write(LoginPacket.getAuthSuccessRequest(c));
}
break;

PS. I got this from MapleServerHandler

**Even after i netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.142 st=ac, it didnt work it shows player_loggedin in the bat but after awhile i dc again and it automatically calls for client_hello

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
View attachment 153390

I added 8.31.99.142 into the client_start and it didnt work either

PS. I got this from MapleServerHandler

You are obviously connecting using .141. Which means the code is correct. The only issue can be the fact that you, in fact, do not have a user with the username admin in your database. This is deducted from the fact your client connected properly, but was unable to get past the login auth.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are obviously connecting using .141. Which means the code is correct. The only issue can be the fact that you, in fact, do not have a user with the username admin in your database. This is deducted from the fact your client connected properly, but was unable to get past the login auth.

i did i had player_loggedin however i still didnt get thru i checked the db i had all the characters i created in the db

PS it suddenly worked thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This release looks amazing! Unfortunately, I can't manage to play it. The server is up and looks good, but in client when I create a character and then enter the PIC, it kicks me out with "Cannot connect to game server" message.
I've searched google for solutions, but none of them actually worked for me. (Not loop-back, and I used localhost, not IP for everyone)
v83 and v142.2 works, but I feel they're not as good as this release, that's why I tried this. (With my luck, no luck -.-)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This release looks amazing! Unfortunately, I can't manage to play it. The server is up and looks good, but in client when I create a character and then enter the PIC, it kicks me out with "Cannot connect to game server" message.
I've searched google for solutions, but none of them actually worked for me. (Not loop-back, and I used localhost, not IP for everyone)
v83 and v142.2 works, but I feel they're not as good as this release, that's why I tried this. (With my luck, no luck -.-)

go into CField

public static final byte[] Nexon_IP = new byte[]{(byte) 8, (byte) 31, (byte) 99, (byte) 141};//current ip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll just leave here until Novak adds it to his post

Fixed Gain_force op
Fixed Cooldowns
Updated Gachapon notice when gaining items
Fixed Luminous Shadow Shell
a few more random fixes
a more "complete" evolution lab it's entirely custom though
Enjoy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Novak and Mallissy for Released this! Btw I like this source alots better. plus im sorry for pmed you for annoying. xD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
go into CField

public static final byte[] Nexon_IP = new byte[]{(byte) 8, (byte) 31, (byte) 99, (byte) 141};//current ip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed Gain_force op
Fixed Cooldowns
a few more random fixes
Enjoy.

Works!
Thank you very much!! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is new?

go into CField

Fixed Gain_force op
Fixed Cooldowns
a few more random fixes
Enjoy.
passwords??

Back