Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help with the blackcipher initialization fail?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An7lbps - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

what happened

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shadow shell is skill bug . I'm download last version

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should better use v144.3 one instead, it is more stable for you, if you don't have experience in fixing

no? 145 is more stable? 144 has some more opcodes though, but a lot of game breaking bugs (like broken xp calculations) and some general stability improvements were added to 145. 145>144>146 with these crappy acernis sources.

not a programmer
Reaction score
@Lowsir @Volc
v62 and v145
If you're going with the english LeaderMS, you can prolly use this one
Code:
[URL]https://mega.nz/#!GswXgDba!r88sDuTdgcoldpCkGxsToWCsjffeee2404fx91QkgbQ[/URL]

It's leaderms english with multiple fixes. Idk which tbh, wasn't very active when it was being worked on. Friend of mine did nearly all fixes when I was still busy with v14x.

Can guarantee that some annoying issues are taken care of, dupes/exploits/stability/performance probably not.

not a programmer
Reaction score
Oh did i by accidently include an unknow dev version of 145 in there? Neat-o.
I think it is the one before what mally release? Revision 45. There are other revisions in there too though.
Lowsir Volc
Here is mally release though not sure if anything is broken, i think cooldowns and exp calculations were fixed?

Last edited:
Back