Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found 2 bugs:
1. In quests, when required to kill XXX number of monsters, it don't count the kills.
2. There's a problem that I can't buy all items in shop, I can sell anything tough. (if I'm not wrong, only explorers jobs items can be bought.)

In any case, great release, works amazing! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Works.
Still problem with buying items, I think it's not related to the job type, in items shop (potions) I can buy only the first 25 items, the other simply not working, nothing happens when I click buy, In other shop, weapons, about first 40~.

Farm shouldn't work, right? As I press to visit farm it gets black screen and nothing happens.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a redirector/client i can use so that my friend can connect on his win8.1 comp? I tried many of them but all of them either say fail to initialize or firewall setting connection error. Maybe the hawt's one will work? But i dont know how to set it up

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
Is there a redirector/client i can use so that my friend can connect on his win8.1 comp? I tried many of them but all of them either say fail to initialize or firewall setting connection error. Maybe the hawt's one will work? But i dont know how to set it up

Hawt works. idk how to set it up either. good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found 1 bugs: disconnect after select Equipment in cashshop. how to fix ?
great release
error 38 code

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
I found 1 bugs: disconnect after select Equipment in cashshop. how to fix ?
great release
error 38 code

"found 1 bugs"...

I clearly stated that this was a known issue. I don't know why it does that. it iterates through equips exactly the same way as other items, and I was able to update those succesfully. All I know is that it stops looping in the loading of equips after the first sub category, and there's no real reason for it doing that besides a client crash.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me place the source code is not corrupted (code you update for Equipment) ? CSpacket or CashshopOperation?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well tbh, Hawt redirector wont work with hamachi and VPS too. i found an error that cant connecting. NETSH.. probably Ports closed.

not a programmer
Reaction score
Bug:
Sometimes (1/3) walking into mobs you recv face_expression (something like [opcode 00] [00 00 00 00] [FF FF FF FF] [00 00]) which instead of applying the f1 face expression the mobs gets dragged with the player small bit across map if walking. Which handler do you check?

In sunnyboy's GMS unleashed (v137) thread majesty is:
(0x6, 9),
(0x100,7),
(0x400, 5),

So Add:
Code:
KAISER_MAJESTY(0x6, 9)
to buffstats below:
  KAISER_MAJESTY3(0x2, 9), //UNIGNORABLE_PDR or DAMAGE_REFLECT
  KAISER_MAJESTY4(0x4, 9), //UNIGNORABLE_PDR or DAMAGE_REFLECT

And?
PHP:
                        case 61121054: //Kaiser's Majesty, #Novak ftw
                            //ret.statups.clear();
                            ret.statups.put(MapleBuffStat.KAISER_MAJESTY, ret.info.get(MapleStatInfo.x));
                            ret.statups.put(MapleBuffStat.ATTACK_SPEED, ret.info.get(MapleStatInfo.indieBooster));
                            ret.statups.put(MapleBuffStat.INDIE_PAD, ret.info.get(MapleStatInfo.indiePad));
                            //ret.statups.put(MapleBuffStat.INDIE_PAD, Integer.MAX_VALUE);
                            break;
Ignores enemy's attack ignore buff and attack reflection buff(not sure if applies)
Attack Speed +1(not sure if applies)
ATT +30(applies)

Resetting cooldowns (excluding hypers) does not work/not coded.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So is this the latest version? Why open a new thread and not update your previous one?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
rather than just warn the bugs found , could attempt to repair themselves , Novak mally and me contributed my part in this project for their release.
if the last update I feel great , have already done a lot for all of us is duty of each to support (update and fix) the project
:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well tbh, Hawt redirector wont work with hamachi and VPS too. i found an error that cant connecting. NETSH.. probably Ports closed.

MapleHawt's redirector does not support "salt" and "salt2". it's nothing to do with ports etc. Open your mapleclient.java and search for salt and find a way to remove it then your redirector will work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to sniff/get buffstats for <151 anymore?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
Is there any way to sniff/get buffstats for <151 anymore?

No. I've put pretty much all I could get my hands on in there already. (sniffed other servers, leeched from other sources, etc) Only place to get them from is non-public sources. For example someone might still have an old version of hawt v14X. That might have some buffstats we don't.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change skill? i play job dawnwarrior, skill job 2 problem, i want replace new skill. but i can find in souce.
Skill 11101120: Flicker change to >> 11101220: Bluster

Back