Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do i fix this error?
It's v144 acernis re-pack

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Runtime Exception - Could
not connect to MySql Server.
at server.Start.run(Start.java:140)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:256)
Press any key to continue . . .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay thank, i want change skill effect repeat, how to change?
BTY2dck - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@jhmomn4578

Could
not connect to MySql Server

Make sure your db is the same as your sql schema and the compiled file is also the same name

not a programmer
Reaction score
Help (50 Viewing) - Maple Story Server Help can be requested here.
Currently 50 users are viewing help section compared to 4 users viewing this thread. Help will be found faster if you search, if you find nothing and it is not source specific post in the help section.
Ragezone search: Could not connect to MySql Server in thread starter not title
Google search:
site:https://forum.ragezone.com/f566/ Could not connect to MySql Server
or
site:https://forum.ragezone.com Could not connect to MySql Server

Compiled file is the project name it can be anything since starter has wildcard (classpath=.;dist/*) or even if it didn't you could just rename.
You need to match DB in config.ini and ServerConstants.java to SQL schema though
If you use skype you need to use xamp instead of wamp as it interferes with apache (or ports?)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im can't running client v145 with iRederectoRX. Error Client Outdate. How to fix it. Help me please. Bug Zero, only Alpha show and eqiup cash item. Beta can't eqiup cash item and not show cash item

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@TzugWu
fix it by yourself , you want everything to fix sse you like you 're a leech king ... , learn maplestory code ...

Reaction score
TzugWu
fix it by yourself , you want everything to fix sse you like you 're a leech king ... , learn maplestory code ...

that's because sadly 70% (if not more) just take this directly to leech it (without fixing anything themselves, #leechkings !) and continue to complain expecting the devs to fix everything for them like this is v62 or something. :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Any skill error. I want to fix it but I do not know where to start . can someone suggest me. just only suggesting

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
update the buffstat and/or givebuff packet

Judging by the thread he linked: Nope.

It's not using a buffstat, has it's own lil packet that enables it. But the thread he linked only has it in hex-string, which is pretty useless. Go grab a v111 idb, grab the opcode from the linked thread, find the packet, code it. If not work: find in v145 idb using v111 idb.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Judging by the thread he linked: Nope.

It's not using a buffstat, has it's own lil packet that enables it. But the thread he linked only has it in hex-string, which is pretty useless. Go grab a v111 idb, grab the opcode from the linked thread, find the packet, code it. If not work: find in v145 idb using v111 idb.
i use :
public static byte [] shroudWalk(int skillid, int duration) {
MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew= new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter();
mplew.writeShort(8);
mplew.writeZeroBytes(30);
mplew.writeInt(0); //00 00 2C 01??
mplew.writeInt(skillid);
mplew.writeInt(duration); // D0 07 00 00 = 2000?
mplew.writeZeroBytes(6);
mplew.writeInt(0); // 01 2C 00 00?
return mplew.getPacket();
}
but error 38. :(

Reaction score
i use :
public static byte [] shroudWalk(int skillid, int duration) {
MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew= new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter();
mplew.writeShort(8);
mplew.writeZeroBytes(30);
mplew.writeInt(0); //00 00 2C 01??
mplew.writeInt(skillid);
mplew.writeInt(duration); // D0 07 00 00 = 2000?
mplew.writeZeroBytes(6);
mplew.writeInt(0); // 01 2C 00 00?
return mplew.getPacket();
}
but error 38. :(

Did you even bother reading the thread? You're completely missing the packet header for shroud walk. Also, considering this should be v111, it's completely changed for v145 and fyi probably like Mallissy said uses a buffstat instead, just update that?

Back