Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have problem when I go to cash shop [Equipment]
it client_error. How to fix it.
Novak - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

not a programmer
Reaction score
Hello, I have problem when I go to cash shop [Equipment]
it client_error. How to fix it.

I clearly stated that this was a known issue. I don't know why it does that. it iterates through equips exactly the same way as other items, and I was able to update those succesfully. All I know is that it stops looping in the loading of equips after the first sub category, and there's no real reason for it doing that besides a client crash.

1st: The order in the source (cscategories.java) isn't being used for the order AT ALL. The order is defined in the database, and is constructed automatically from the CS packets that were sniffed.

2nd: Other cs sql's wont help. It's an error 38, not a corrupt item/order/db.

The crash occurs on loading CS items, and only in these categories. It's only safe to assume that equip categories are expecting an extra byte or w/e compared to all other categories (item wise, the category packet is the same). I do however not have that right packet. I know it's not the same as in v148, since I've tried that. I've used the packets from a v146 (tho aesir is crap) that had no influence either. I did not look further then those version, but again, i did try a lot.

PS. i just now remember that without any items in the database, the categories will still crash. So it might actually be the category packet or the sub-cat ID's have changed but I don't have the right ones.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f566/cant-fix-error-38-code-1077878/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For the curious, I fixed the bug where the client crashes when clicking the equipment tab. In CashShopOperation.java, comment out line 621:
Code:
c.getSession().write(CSPacket.showNXChar(category));
That's it. That fixes it.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
For the curious, I fixed the equipment bug with the cash shop. In CashShopOperation.java, comment out line 621:
Code:
That's it. That fixes it.

What specifically does this fix? could you be more clear please? O: You mean clicking the Equipment tab? or wearing gear?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What specifically does this fix? could you be more clear please? O: You mean clicking the Equipment tab? or wearing gear?
Right, sorry I was unclear, this fixes the bug where the client crashes when clicking the equipment tab. I'll edit my post to say that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix bug hp, help
R0lOmuF - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its ur exp, @expfix or w/e. says ur exp is 269.48% which is impossible
I think I need help fix the machine, I think experience is not relevant, hp > maxhp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release is amazing but cashop equip seccion keep, dcing, and somethimes when u go to cash shop your equip dissapear and the scrolling system stuck on the processing screen but I like this release thanks!!

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This release is amazing but cashop equip seccion keep, dcing, and somethimes when u go to cash shop your equip dissapear and the scrolling system stuck on the processing screen but I like this release thanks!!

For cash shop:
CashShopOperation.java, comment out line 621:

For stuck on processing screen:
Find the opcode for STRENGHTEN_UI (just search for _UI since i prolly mis-spelled it)
change to 408 (think it's currently 402)

Boom, scrolling and cash shop now fully work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Im trying to put a AIO Npc on my server so I dont have to use to much command if I dont want to play as GM and I put the shop sql and all put I cant buy the Items it said Inventory full everytime I try to buy an item from the AIO Npc, anyone know how to fix my problem is for personal use only, Im playing solo, Thanks you very much ^-^

Back