Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v175] Mushy Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• StarStarStarStarStar
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Recommends

Positive Outlook

Approves of CEO

I have been working at Mushy (More than 3 years)
    Pros
    Most of the company still hires for culture fit, which is why the culture hasn't turned super corporate since IPO. They do a pretty good job of recognizing employees that aren't just top sales guys or engineers. A lot of supportive management who seem to have your best interests at heart.

Cons
    There's a lot of dead weight employees that, because they have been there from the beginning, are still there, even though they provide no value. There also seems to be a fear of taking action on management, even after concerns and complaints have been brought up about them.

There's definitely a favoritism among the employees who were there before our massive growth and IPO. It seems that the execs try to make everyone happy and in doing this, important decisions aren't made or the big picture of the decision isn't considered.

Also, they changed benefit providers at the beginning of the year and it sucks. Don't get me wrong, the HSA contribution that Mushy makes is ridiculously generous but the actual provider is terrible and I've had a terrible time and experience with them.[COLOR=#7F7F7F !important]Show Less

• Advice to Management
    If your employees continue to bring things up, there's a reason. If you're going to keep the culture, then it might be good to dig into why they're saying these thing. Also, keeping people on, even when they're of no value or because there's "no other option at this point" is extremely demoralizing.

[/COLOR]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dang, if I knew more about coding and developing I would definitely hope on this and fix it..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where the dist file?

please help

Assisted swndug in the Discord, turns out he created a new project instead of opening the current project that comes with the Github clone/download.
Never create a new project, this will force you to manually add the dependencies to the project, file->open project will let you use the pomf.xml file that already has the dependencies added.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I know what external jars you guys using? Cause with JRE8 only, there's error for SRC

EDIT: where do I add my SQL name in the SRC?
If I want my password to be "123456", what number should i put in my SQL?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
May I know what external jars you guys using? Cause with JRE8 only, there's error for SRC

EDIT: where do I add my SQL name in the SRC?
If I want my password to be "123456", what number should i put in my SQL?

You should convert it to SHA-1, you can use an online Text to SHA-1 converter. If it's login password checks are same as older Lithium, using a raw password will work and will automatically convert to SHA-1 hash after your first login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link to image -
any idea what I've done wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link to image -
any idea what I've done wrong?

Nope. It seems impossible to decipher the exact error you are receiving from that screenshot alone. Please post a new screenshot that has more detailed error logging so help can be given.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIt1:
Link to image -

I'm using Eclipse. After putting both SRC and Scripts, I got error on "SRC>Server>Start.java".
It says,"The import org.flywaydb cannot be resolved". Line 9.
"Flyway cannot be resolved to a type". Line74.

Is this matter? or I can just leave it. Thanks

Edit2:
What redirector should I used? I don't seems to find any working redirector for for V175. A link to downlaod is really appreciated.

What I've Done so Far

1.SQL
Create a new SQL
name: mushy
username: root
Password:
Hostname: 127.0.0.1
port:3306

Then File>Open SQL Script>Mushy-master\resources\db\migration\V1__Initial_version.SQL
add "CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS mushy;USE mushy;" on 1st and 2nd line then Execute.
V2 to V7 add USE mushy; on 1st line then Execute

Accounts>select rows>ID: admin Password: admin>Apply

Finished

2.Eclipse
New Project>Project name: mushy>JRE1.8.0_102>Libraries>Add ExternalJARS>mina-core.jar,mysql-connector-java-bin.jar,pkgnx-2.0.4-jar-wth-dependencies.jar,slf4j-api.jar,slf4j-jdk14.jar>Finished

Delete SRC>Build path>Link Source>SRC,Scripts

File>Export>JAR files>select mushy>saved as mushy.jar>Finish

End

3.Folder
resources>Add a folder name "bin" extract dat.rar inside.
Put mushy.jar inside "bin"
Config.properties>sql_db=mushy
End

After doing all, I get something like this when running launch.bat
img URL:

Did i done something mistake? or I miss out something? =(

Last edited:
Back