Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v175] Mushy Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mildly curious, but why is there only one branch? Feel like MS sources are a huge target use case for all the great features in git ;P

I wonder this myself... makes more sense to have a master branch and at least a development branch that gets merged when features are solid enough to be pushed to master, but I think the answer to that was said on discord a while back saying that wasn't necessary for the developers.

Reaction score
I wonder this myself... makes more sense to have a master branch and at least a development branch that gets merged when features are solid enough to be pushed to master, but I think the answer to that was said on discord a while back saying that wasn't necessary for the developers.
Hahaha no way. Well at least MS dev is using a modern version control system now!
also Devs I can't think of a reasonable reason to not use branches, committing to the master branch is basically something you never want to be doing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahaha no way. Well at least MS dev is using a modern version control system now!
also @Devs I can't think of a reasonable reason to not use branches, committing to the master branch is basically something you never want to be doing

I think github is new to /f425/. They'll get it eventually.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compile it using Visual Studios or something

I'm using VisualStudio2015
What I've Changed
LinkClient.cs
//Ip that the server wants to redirect the client to during server transitions. private string newConnectionIP = "127.0.0.1";

Program.cs
//Server connection Settings
public static string loginServerIP = "127.0.0.1";//loginServerIP : IP of your loginserver.
public static string serverWebsite = "127.0.0.1";//URL to your server's website.
public static string registerUrl = "127.0.0.1";//URL to your site's register page.
public static string serverName = "Mushy";//Server name to be shown on the application screen.

Then Rebuild path. Copy Resistancems.exe to my maplestory folder and run.

Did i done anything wrong again =(

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What I've Changed
LinkClient.cs
//Ip that the server wants to redirect the client to during server transitions. private string newConnectionIP = "127.0.0.1";

Program.cs
public static string loginServerIP = "127.0.0.1";//loginServerIP : IP of your loginserver.
public static string serverWebsite = "127.0.0.1";//URL to your server's website.
public static string registerUrl = "127.0.0.1";//URL to your site's register page.
public static string serverName = "Mushy";//Server name to be shown on the application screen.

Only edit Program.cs lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can fix or teach me how to solve this problem? Thanks in advanced.

Did i done something mistakeSSSS again? =( below are what I've done so far. It's long winded so I've include some picture for ease of spotting errors or mistakes.

What I've Done so Far

1.SQL
Create a new SQL
name: mushy
username: root
Password:
Hostname: 127.0.0.1
port:3306
( )

Then File > Open SQL Script > Mushy-master\resources\db\migration\V1__Initial_version.SQL
add "CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS mushy;USE mushy;" on 1st and 2nd line then Execute.
( )

V2 to V7 add "USE mushy;" on 1st line then Execute.
( )

Accounts > select rows > ID: admin Password: admin > Apply >Execute
( )

end

2.Eclipse
New Project > Project name: mushy > JRE1.8.0_102 > Libraries > Add ExternalJARS > "mina-core.jar" , "mysql-connector-java-bin.jar" , "pkgnx-2.0.4-jar-wth-dependencies.jar" , "slf4j-api.jar" , "slf4j-jdk14.jar" > Finished.

*Note:ExternalJars get from Krystel Fierra *
( )( )

Delete SRC > Build path > Link Source > "SRC" , "Scripts"
*Note:Did not modify anything in SRC*
( )

File > Export > JAR files > select mushy >save as "mushy.jar" > Finish.
( )

end

3.Folder
Mushy-master/resources > Add a folder name "bin" extract dat.rar inside.
*Note dat.rar is downloaded from *
( )

Put "mushy.jar" , "mina-core.jar" , "mysql-connector-java-bin.jar" , "pkgnx-2.0.4-jar-wth-dependencies.jar" , "slf4j-api.jar" , "slf4j-jdk14.jar" inside "bin" folder.
( )

Mushymaster/Config.properties > "servername=mushy" , "sql_db=mushy"
( )

Add v175 wz folder into Mushymaster
*Note: wz folder is extracted from v175 maplestory folder by using WZExplorer*
-WzExplorer > Open a Maplestoryfolder > Save XML Files of archive(s) > wz
( )( )( )

end

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I've Changed
LinkClient.cs

Program.cs

Only edit Program.cs lol

It doesn't matter. He can't use a "bridge redirector" to redirect the game to localhost simply because the way a bridge redirector works is by creating loopback and then "mimicing" a connection to the actual server. If he uses it for localhost it'll simply create a reference to itself.

To connect locally, run the following in evaluated command prompt:

Code:
netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.141 mask=255.255.255.255
netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.142 mask=255.255.255.255
netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.143 mask=255.255.255.255

To remove them (aka when you need to connect to GMS), run with these:

Code:
netsh int ip delete addr 1 8.31.99.141
netsh int ip delete addr 1 8.31.99.142
netsh int ip delete addr 1 8.31.99.143

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. He can't use a "bridge redirector" to redirect the game to localhost simply because the way a bridge redirector works is by creating loopback and then "mimicing" a connection to the actual server. If he uses it for localhost it'll simply create a reference to itself.

True, tho this one doesn't work like that if the IP is 127.0.0.1. It'll just use normal netsh and delete the address when you close it.

Making it somewhat nifty for those who don't understand anything about this and want to be able to use it themselves locally and have others connect.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
True, tho this one doesn't work like that if the IP is 127.0.0.1. It'll just use normal netsh and delete the address when you close it.

Making it somewhat nifty for those who don't understand anything about this and want to be able to use it themselves locally and have others connect.
you have cms for v117+ cms good not cmsExtalia

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! the redirect work out great and I'll use netsh for now since I'm only playing locally :thumbup1:

Anyone know how to solve this problem? Sorry for keep repeating cause I only left with this error and I'm off to go=(

I'm using Eclipse

error on Launch.bat
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
Flyway cannot be resolved to a type

at server.Start.run(Start.java:74)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:157)
[URL="http://imgur.com/JSfjiGn"]Picture[/URL]

error on Eclipse
Code:
Error (3 items)
Flyway cannot be resolved to a type | Resource:Start.java | Path:src/server | Location: Line 74
Flyway cannot be resolved to a type | Resource:Start.java | Path:src/server | Location: Line 74
The import org.flywaydb cannot be resolved | Resource: Start.java | Path:src/server | Location: Line 9
1.[URL="http://imgur.com/Fb9WvSC"]Picture 1[/URL]
2.[URL="http://imgur.com/0ODhJbd"]Picture 2[/URL]
Thanks for reading and helping!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! the redirect work out great and I'll use netsh for now since I'm only playing locally :thumbup1:

Anyone know how to solve this problem? Sorry for keep repeating cause I only left with this error and I'm off to go=(

I'm using Eclipse

error on Launch.bat
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:

at server.Start.run(Start.java:74)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:157)
[URL="http://imgur.com/JSfjiGn"]Picture[/URL]

error on Eclipse
Code:
Error (3 items)
The import org.flywaydb cannot be resolved | Resource: Start.java | Path:src/server | Location: Line 9
1.[URL="http://imgur.com/Fb9WvSC"]Picture 1[/URL]
2.[URL="http://imgur.com/0ODhJbd"]Picture 2[/URL]
Thanks for reading and helping!!!

By using Google I was able to find that Flyway is a dependency for Java that Mushy uses. Then, I googled "... cannot be resolved", which means it is not referenced. That means you have to add a proper reference to that dependency. So instead of asking here you could've just googled it yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can list me on what jar files do I need in order to make this server working?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys!!!!!! this is my 2nd maplestory private server!

Anyone can teach me where or how to solve below problems?
Edit:
1.Keyboard settings will not remain after relog.
2.Do not have "Nearest map" option when dead

Thanks for helping

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys!!!!!! this is my 2nd maplestory private server!

Anyone can teach me where or how to solve below problems?
Edit:
1.Keyboard settings will not remain after relog.
2.Do not have "Nearest map" option when dead

Thanks for helping

I don't know what nearest map option is, but as for keymap I'm guessing they just haven't updated the required handler for it for the latest version. So either do it yourself and contribute using GitHub (which I doubt you'll do, considering your previous questions) or wait. You can't expect a public source that's being worked on to work 100%. Don't expect to run a server with it for the next couple of months. This is work in progress.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to open RPoint bar? thank you

g7pAH9B - [v175] Mushy Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone please provide me a good tutorial on how to make this private server please?
I tried this one (http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/maplestory-private-server-v142-video-999819/) but I can't seem to find the appropriate files to import to eclipse from this server.
Thank you!

Just read the "README" on the Git and follow how to set it up. I should also point out that this source is more aimed towards developers, and is not just a source where you use it and play or open a server as a lot has to be fixed/implemented still.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh okay, any suggestions on another v175 server source that is available?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, any suggestions on another v175 server source that is available?

There are none available to the public. This is the most complete v17x source you'll find. If you're interested in learning programming, along with packets and how to update, then this is perfect for you. If you don't have that experience and don't wish to put that much effort into it, you may want to stick to a lower version emulator that has been completed more and is easier to work with. (Like that v142/v144 tutorial, etc)

Back