Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried using this but unfortunately I'm a noob when it comes to programming stuff.

I tried adding jar files in eclipse but I can't find them. I only find java files in the lib folder from the source. Do I need to download other files or am I just blind? :O

Is it also correct to import V1__Initial_version.sql into mysql and then the other files in that folder?

It's probably pretty easy and I just don't get it due to noob, but help would be appreciated. Could also add a few more lines to the initial post that would stop noobs like me asking that stuff :D

Also kinda offtopic question: I want to play MS solo offline, is this version suited for that purpose or would you recommend me any other version? I'm currently using ourstory 142 but that one is pretty damn bugged^^

Its a maven project so u have to import as maven

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to build it with maven and other progrems it give me errors ( i build other projects with maven before)

Please can someone uplode the compiled mushy.jar file to here?

It is inside bin folder in lucid2.0 project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any Idea how to fix this error?

May 02, 2020 2:22:18 PM org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.logging.slf4j.Slf4jLog infoINFO: Flyway 4.0.3 by BoxfuseMay 02, 2020 2:22:18 PM org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.logging.slf4j.Slf4jLog infoINFO: Database: jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/mushy?useSSL=false (MySQL 5.5)May 02, 2020 2:22:18 PM org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.logging.slf4j.Slf4jLog infoINFO: Successfully validated 7 migrations (execution time 00:00.031s)Exception in thread "main" org.flywaydb.core.api.FlywayException: Found non-empty schema `mushy` without metadata table! Use baseline() or set baselineOnMigrate to true to initialize the metadata table. at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:943) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:917) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.execute(Flyway.java:1373) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.migrate(Flyway.java:917) at server.Start.run(Start.java:81) at server.Start.main(Start.java:157)Press any key to continue . . .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any Idea how to fix this error?

May 02, 2020 2:22:18 PM org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.logging.slf4j.Slf4jLog infoINFO: Flyway 4.0.3 by BoxfuseMay 02, 2020 2:22:18 PM org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.logging.slf4j.Slf4jLog infoINFO: Database: jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/mushy?useSSL=false (MySQL 5.5)May 02, 2020 2:22:18 PM org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.logging.slf4j.Slf4jLog infoINFO: Successfully validated 7 migrations (execution time 00:00.031s)Exception in thread "main" org.flywaydb.core.api.FlywayException: Found non-empty schema `mushy` without metadata table! Use baseline() or set baselineOnMigrate to true to initialize the metadata table. at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:943) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:917) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.execute(Flyway.java:1373) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.migrate(Flyway.java:917) at server.Start.run(Start.java:81) at server.Start.main(Start.java:157)Press any key to continue . . .

where you complete? net beans?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
complied on net beans. I actually deleted the PHP code in start.java under scr file and recomplied. the error is fixed. but now i do have a new error.

A total of 51 handlers have been loaded.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at server.life.MapleLifeFactory.getMonsterStats(MapleLifeFactory.java:258) at server.life.MapleMonsterInformationProvider.loadDrop(MapleMonsterInformationProvider.java:127) at server.life.MapleMonsterInformationProvider.load(MapleMonsterInformationProvider.java:89) at server.Start.run(Start.java:104) at server.Start.main(Start.java:147)Press any key to continue . . .
where you complete? net beans?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
complied on net beans. I actually deleted the PHP code in start.java under scr file and recomplied. the error is fixed. but now i do have a new error.

A total of 51 handlers have been loaded.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at server.life.MapleLifeFactory.getMonsterStats(MapleLifeFactory.java:258) at server.life.MapleMonsterInformationProvider.loadDrop(MapleMonsterInformationProvider.java:127) at server.life.MapleMonsterInformationProvider.load(MapleMonsterInformationProvider.java:89) at server.Start.run(Start.java:104) at server.Start.main(Start.java:147)Press any key to continue . . .

ergothmaple - [V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release - RaGEZONE Forums

complete from IntelliJ IDEA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am literally clueless. I have been trying so many times to run the server but no result. Can someone tell me what the duck i did wrong because i am fking stupid. In the message section of intelj IDEA, it says:
Error(5988, 12) java: cannot find symbol
symbol: method getstopforceatominfo()
Error:(806, 49) java: cannot find symbol
Error:(1903, 59) java: cannot find symbol.
i am suspecting that i don't have the right jdk or jre files but seriously. Am i suppose to download this -> ( ) and put the local policy and security thing into
->C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\lib\security
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_XX\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_XX\jre\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_XX\jre\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_XX\jre\lib\security

Or, when i run the bat file (Launcher), it says:
could not find or load main class server.start
caused by; java.lang.classNotFoundException: server. start.

Someone help me please. If there are stuff to download, please give me a link direct. I need some guidance because i'm clueless as duck and dumb

edit: What i did was i downloaded the server, ran the sql files in workbench and opened successfully wamp. Then, i opened it through INTELJ IDEA and ran java.start there. Am i missing a step?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same here whene i try to compile whit intellij is say same error

And even maven via "mvn install" command
It say error mushy and somthing like that... (other project in maven are secsesfully installed)

kevinZhu the message "could not find or load main class" in the bat file
Becose you not compiled the jar file and put it in bin folder

I ask from people from this forum to upload the jar file but no one is kind to do it

(Too hard to upload 15mb jar file to mediafire:glare:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you install the strength files?
I am literally clueless. I have been trying so many times to run the server but no result. Can someone tell me what the duck i did wrong because i am fking stupid. In the message section of intelj IDEA, it says:
Error(5988, 12) java: cannot find symbol
symbol: method getstopforceatominfo()
Error:(806, 49) java: cannot find symbol
Error:(1903, 59) java: cannot find symbol.
i am suspecting that i don't have the right jdk or jre files but seriously. Am i suppose to download this -> ( ) and put the local policy and security thing into
->C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\lib\security
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_XX\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_XX\jre\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_XX\jre\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_XX\jre\lib\security

Or, when i run the bat file (Launcher), it says:
could not find or load main class server.start
caused by; java.lang.classNotFoundException: server. start.

Someone help me please. If there are stuff to download, please give me a link direct. I need some guidance because i'm clueless as duck and dumb

edit: What i did was i downloaded the server, ran the sql files in workbench and opened successfully wamp. Then, i opened it through INTELJ IDEA and ran java.start there. Am i missing a step?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are u talking about java 144? here ya go

Strength files? I think i did not install strength files. What are those?

If you are talking about strength files that are the policies, i put them in the corresponding location.

Literally, this one is so hard to even emulate the server. I'm so close to giving it up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I give up from lucid 2.0 and move to swordie v176 that is work!

But Still all advance ms server are full of bugs!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bomberman, what are the jar files? can you give me a name? I'll try to find it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The jar file is what the intellij progrem create after you compile lucid source after that you can lunche the bat file

The name spose to be mushy.jar but i believe ther is so many mushy forked project you cant find the right one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still cant fix this error tho any help? e baseline() or set baselineOnMigrate to true to initialize the metadata table. at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:943) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:917) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.execute(Flyway.java:1373) at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.migrate(Flyway.java:917) at server.Start.run(Start.java:81) at server.Start.main(Start.java:157)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody knows how to fix this?

A total of 51 handlers have been loaded.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at server.life.MapleLifeFactory.getMonsterStats(MapleLifeFactory.java:258)
at server.life.MapleMonsterInformationProvider.loadDrop(MapleMonsterInformationProvider.java:127)
at server.life.MapleMonsterInformationProvider.load(MapleMonsterInformationProvider.java:89)
at server.Start.run(Start.java:114)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:157)

Process finished with exit code 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, if someone would be generous enough to upload the "mushy.jar" file that is missing, most of the problems will be fixed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, but is there any link to get the specific client to this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, but is there any link to get the specific client to this?
hey, i could not find you so ill ask you here if you dont mind. Did u successfully launch the server? If so, can you help us out by giving us some specific things that we needed to do?
Also, you have the link for the client source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELLO i got this error someone know ?
A total of 59 handlers have been loaded.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "lib.data.MapleData.getChildByPath(String)" because "vcoreData" is null at client.SkillFactory.load(SkillFactory.java:87) at server.Start.run(Start.java:117) at server.Start.main(Start.java:157)Press a key to continue . . .
i got jar files from google and compiled with net beans 12.4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Only shows a total of 59 handlers being loaded doesnt show port and servers.. help

Back