Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. type search 2. "CMD" 3. run as administrator 4. type into cmd "netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.141 255.255.255.0 st=ac" 5. done 6. run gamelauncher 7. MapleStory loading loading loading loading loading loading sorry you have been disconnected.
i got dc from the server after i click on NA
oOZ24U4 - [V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------BUILD FAILURE------------------------------------------------------------------------Total time: 7.706sFinished at: Sat Jul 01 19:08:30 EDT 2017Final Memory: 20M/468M------------------------------------------------------------------------Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile (default-compile) on project Mushy: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:tools/packet/CField.java:[5988,12] cannot find symbolsymbol: method getStopForceAtomInfo()location: variable chr of type client.MapleCharacterhandling/channel/handler/PlayersHandler.java:[806,49] cannot find symbolsymbol: method getMonsterBookInfo(client.MapleCharacter)location: class tools.packet.CWvsContexttools/packet/PacketHelper.java:[1903,59] cannot find symbolsymbol: variable DisOrderlocation: class client.CharacterTemporaryStat-> [Help 1]To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:[Help 1]

Feels bad man.
Spent about an hour of trying to get it error free and gave up lmao.

Reaction score
Feels bad man.
Spent about an hour of trying to get it error free and gave up lmao.

Comment it out. It's not you, they just decided to remove packets and methods (or not even implement them) within the source. Since they don't exist, you'll either have to comment them out to make it work or implement them yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try again? Check your MapleStory.exe version if its v179.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao managed to get in for like a short second but when you spawn you spawn at the Lucid base and couldn't figure out how to leave that area the portal doesn't work.
Logout and now when I try to login on any Character It shows this error in the server screen

JC5rq0c - [V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release - RaGEZONE Forums

cHvYGpw - [V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
@FlowMotion: I got that too when I created an Evan. When I made an explorer, things seem to be alright.

My problem is there seems to be 0 items loaded. No equipments, no etcs, no use, nothing... Any advice?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lmao managed to get in for like a short second but when you spawn you spawn at the Lucid base and couldn't figure out how to leave that area the portal doesn't work.
Logout and now when I try to login on any Character It shows this error in the server screen

JC5rq0c - [V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release - RaGEZONE Forums

cHvYGpw - [V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release - RaGEZONE Forums

Just debug it, I fixed it in 5 minutes.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@FlowMotion: I got that too when I created an Evan. When I made an explorer, things seem to be alright.

My problem is there seems to be 0 items loaded. No equipments, no etcs, no use, nothing... Any advice?

Just run the java file in the tools? package to populate the database with items, i forget what its called exactly but its pretty obvious

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NIJd9QF - [V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release - RaGEZONE Forums

Comes up when running the batch file in tools and also the mobskills batch file only one that works is the dump-oxquizdata

Attachments

Reaction score
NIJd9QF - [V179.4] Lucid2.0 (updated mushy) src release - RaGEZONE Forums

Comes up when running the batch file in tools and also the mobskills batch file only one that works is the dump-oxquizdata

Just copy the config.properties from the main folder into the tools folder will do :)

Thank you rakosky! Last I tried it got stuck at Consume, this time it seems to be working!

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sheeet, Cash shop is broken it appears gonna have to hope running in debug will help figure out the problem have to try later.

Also when you make some accounts the equips are on the wrong slots, ex; Attacking Weapon is on the Sub Weapon Slot ect..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im in the login window how do i log in?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone tried to get RA bosses working? Or run into the weird zakum glitch where dropping item always end up at where ever the player spawns (in the air) regardless of the players actual position on the map?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Or run into the weird zakum glitch where dropping item always end up at where ever the player spawns (in the air) regardless of the players actual position on the map?

Sounds like you haven't updated MovePlayerHandler (MovementParse) or its opcode.

Back