Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v83 "HD" Client

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edit2: After releasing this, someone has released the addresses to change the resolution in the client yourself: http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/addresses-v83-resolution-change-1161938/

This will allow you to change it to whatever you want, 800x600, 1440p, whatever. Enjoy.

Edit: You may also change it server-side so that it'll work without needing to change anything in the client itself.

Go into your source, and change:

Code:
PLAYER_LOGGEDIN(0x14)

to

Code:
PLAYER_LOGGEDIN(0x68)

and it'll work. Warning: This client is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. It has several problems. You require WZ edits of the UI.wz, and Map.wz. It also has problems with the Cash Shop, and shortcut button. However, if you ignore these problems, you could use it for your server(?).

While I wanted to save this, I feel as if it'd just be better if we all moved on from 800x600 to..not 800x600. A lot of people are starting to get this anyways, and I just want us to move along.
This is the v83 HD Client, the one MapleMS has.

Anyways, it has been changed to 127.0.0.1 IP and also had a problem fixed with it because someone doesn't know how to use resource editor correctly.
Here is the file directly, already edited:

If you want to patch it yourself, do the following:

Go to the address
Code:
004953FD

Once at that address, change:
Code:
PUSH 68
to
Code:
PUSH 14
and you will be able to use the client on [STRIKE]your source[/STRIKE] HeavenMS successfully.
It has been tested to work on single player. It has not been tested for multiplayer, but, most likely works. If it does not work for multiplayer, tell me. If it does..

75mejvx - v83 "HD" Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
coolio beans
what sad is that figgits like u and arnah still around but 0k
I've only heard people call you a meme the entire time I've been in the maple scene, idk why you even bring me up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to use the client on [STRIKE]your source[/STRIKE] HeavenMS

Hmm, quite a oof-ers when laid like that y'know, ideally this client runs neatly on any v83 source...

HeavenMS being brought into topic here is kinda overkill, that's my two-cents.

And why not "your source"? Even using the open-sourciness development state of HeavenMS' you can tailor up a "your source", basically treating in the current code a few new features and/or fixes into it and labeling it some new server/source name, free of worries!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah and btw, nice release by all means!

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah because ur hanging out with dumb idiots like sharpace LOL

Literally nobody relevant has good things to say about you. You're yet another person with less things accomplished here attacking people who have done more. This also makes no sense in general because you've gone to me for advice on numerous occasions. What a joke you've become

EDIT: you value my opinion so much, last time we spoke, you literally PMed me like a little witch asking me to stop calling all your work trash because it hurt your fragile feelings, which I granted out of sheer pity

p74o8cK - v83 "HD" Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Since you value my opinion that much, here's my opinion of you: you're complete garbage and always will be

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i don't have a named v83. what is that address, CP_MigrateIn opcode?

Code:
___:004953FD                 push    14h
___:004953FF                 lea     ecx, [ebp-40h]
___:00495402                 call    COutPacket__COutPacket

Still funny how of all things they could have done to protect the client, all they did was change an opcode that could just as easily be updated on the server..

OT: This is a poor example of what a HD Resolution client should look like, not to mention the fact you have to heavily rely on WZ Edits. However, for the inexperienced server owners, I guess it's better than nothing. Looks like selling my own v83 localhosts w/ HD is pointless now though, rip :(

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Code:

Still funny how of all things they could have done to protect the client, all they did was change an opcode that could just as easily be updated on the server..

OT: This is a poor example of what a HD Resolution client should look like, not to mention the fact you have to heavily rely on WZ Edits. However, for the inexperienced server owners, I guess it's better than nothing. Looks like selling my own v83 localhosts w/ HD is pointless now though, rip :(

Yeah. The WZ editing is annoying, and your comment on protecting it is what made me go out and just do this. It also does have problems. But, it's better than 800x600, which was painful to play at this point.

^^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:

I heard you were like 300 lbs irl, this true?

^^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually had some major progression this year, finally reached over 100lbs. Still only eating a meal a day, but it's improvement!
I heard otherwise? Stay fat, brother

Back