Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im getting an error at login screen that says "unable to log-on as master at IP". never seen this before anyone got any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im getting an error at login screen that says "unable to log-on as master at IP". never seen this before anyone got any ideas?
Change your IP addresses in configuration.ini and localhost to a valid IPv4 address.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed the instructions without a hitch, but when I get to the launch.bat part, I get the error message:

Code:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed the instructions without a hitch, but when I get to the launch.bat part, I get the error message:

Code:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap

Your server is trying to reserve 2GB of memory (RAM) when there isn't enough.
Right click launch.bat, hit Edit, and change "java -Xmx2048m" to "java -Xmx1024m" or "java -Xmx512m"

I go with 512 for my offline local server and 1GB for my small online server. Of course, the more populated you are the higher you have to adjust this.

Otherwise, read this:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your server is trying to reserve 2GB of memory (RAM) when there isn't enough.
Right click launch.bat, hit Edit, and change "java -Xmx2048m" to "java -Xmx1024m" or "java -Xmx512m"

I go with 512 for my offline local server and 1GB for my small online server. Of course, the more populated you are the higher you have to adjust this.

Otherwise, read this:

Thanks, that fixed it, but I don't understand why the problem happened. I have 16gb ram on this PC, and easily had more than 2gb available. I regularly allocate 4gb of ram to by Linux VMs in virtualbox and it works fine.

Last edited:

^^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah keep up the good work so that you can continue leeching instead of contributing for once. :thumbup1:

I swear your mother is so stupid. I saw your mother alway cut her cat. The most stupid in the world.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

Hey! I Just got the server working via Localhost but i've been running into some problems with portforwarding.
I've typed in my WAN IP in the Configuration.ini & I've portforwarded the following ports: 80, 443, 3306, 7575, 7576,7577,8484.
However I can't seem to find where in the ServerConstants i need to change from local to my WAN IP.
If there is anyone with some experience Portforwarding maple servers Please Send me a DM on Discord @Bacon#4353.

I am ofcourse using the HeavenMS Source aswell. And the Launcher.Bat starts without any errors. It's just that i cant start the Localhost application to get ingame. (Tried both 127.0.0.1 and my WAN IP)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

creates a listening socket on port 8484 with a which basically means any IP. That pretty much means it's non-configurable and why you can't find the setting for it. If the server is hosted on your PC you should be able to connect with your WAN IP, localhost or IPv4 address. However, character selection tells your client to "migrate" servers (to disconnect from login and enter a channel in this case) which means it specifies a destination IP. You will need to modify that depending on your server setup (localhost or WAN IP) inside a .

Assuming your localhost is configured to use your WAN IP, you may need to allow connections through your Firewall Inbound Rules (Windows Defender Firewall > Advanced Settings > Inbound Rules). Create a New Rule using the TCP protocol and allow incoming connections to your server ports: 8484, 7575, 7576, etc.
Once you've done that, you can check if your ports are available by . You should be getting a green Success message. If it's being timed out then your server is not listening on the entered port and if it's being refused your firewall is probably somehow still blocking it possibly even your ISP although I haven't heard of that happening in over a decade.

If you're on Windows 10 you can also: open your Task Manager > Performance Tab > Open Resource Monitor (near the bottom) > Network Tab > Expand Listening Ports. Then find and see if a Java.exe Image is using the 8484 Port with the TCP protocol. You should also be able to see the Firewall status here.

Also if you don't know already, the easiest way to edit the IP of your localhost is STREDIT. If you're doing it old-school via hex editing you may want to make sure your have entered your IPs correctly (Null-terminated strings)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I recently swapped over from Hamachi to try and portforward the server. I've portforwarded the neccessary ports that are shown in this guide (8484, 7575, 80, 7576, 7577,3306). I tried to put my server on my ipv4 address (192.168.1.X) and i was able to start up the client locally . Then i tried to put it on my WAN address (183.185.XXX.XXX) but then my launcher.bat is just spammed with the following errors:

I would really appreciate some help on this from someone with experience on maybe portforwarding maplestory private servers and if anyone has ran into the same problem. I also changed the Configuration.ini to my WAN.
Feel free to contact me on Discord (Very appreciated) @ Bacon#4353

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recently swapped over from Hamachi to try and portforward the server. I've portforwarded the neccessary ports that are shown in this guide (8484, 7575, 80, 7576, 7577,3306). I tried to put my server on my ipv4 address (192.168.1.X) and i was able to start up the client locally . Then i tried to put it on my WAN address (183.185.XXX.XXX) but then my launcher.bat is just spammed with the following errors:

I would really appreciate some help on this from someone with experience on maybe portforwarding maplestory private servers and if anyone has ran into the same problem. I also changed the Configuration.ini to my WAN.

Seems like an SQL database refusal problem. Make sure you got the user, pass and localhost correct.

As you can see it says the url is null and it can not be. The url contains the address, port and contains the database name. It wont be possible to connect to your MYsql database if any of these fields are missing or inputted wrong.

example

Code:
"jdbc:mysql://IP-address:port/databaseName?autoReconnect=true";

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems for some reason even though I set the EXP rate to 7x, it is not listening. My exp rate is scaling drastically with level. I searched the src files with things like "exprate" and "getlevel" and can't find anything that would be causing this. Can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit: nevermind, I think my netbeans was having issues

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You might also have to set up your Microsoft Loopback Adapter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a bizarre issue.

it seems like bosses are dcing me? when i go to headless horseman map, dc. when i try to spawn in a boss like black crow, dc.
and the annoying part is there is no errors to go off of, nothing is showing up in cmd. just dc with no error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi, anyone can recommend easy to use program for github?? Becoming a hassle having to download the master branch whenever there is new updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can anyone help me with creating this on a vps will pay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can anyone help me with creating this on a vps will pay

The instructions on how to set this up is on the GitHub. Just buy a vps and set it up on there yourself

Back