Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

yea that was the original, this one has been changed for everything to work. ive tested many times sharp. the dev even stated it must be used with JDK 7

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

yea that was the original, this one has been changed for everything to work. ive tested many times sharp. the dev even stated it must be used with JDK 7

BRUH. The original Solaxia worked with both versions and ran publicly on 8. You literally have no idea what you're talking about, ever.

I can't get the server to even run on Java 7, only 8. lol

A fellow user even confirmed that this works on 8 so why do you insist on filling up this thread with your garbage. If you need help running it on 8, post a help thread, but stop with your #fakenews.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

BRUH. The original Solaxia worked with both versions and ran publicly on 8. You literally have no idea what you're talking about, ever.

A fellow user even confirmed that this works on 8 so why do you insist on filling up this thread with your garbage. If you need help running it on 8, post a help thread, but stop with your #fakenews.

but it was a day ago lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are right and wrong! SolaxiaV2 runs on JDK8 amazingly but has methods that were re-written that JDK8 doesn't support. Ronan felt JDK7 ran more smoothly and decided to work with that not knowing what he was doing wouldn't support JDK8. Using JDK7 should fix a ton of peoples problems. Although if you have basic Java knowledge you should be able to run JDK8 perfectly with some minor edits to the source.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You are right and wrong! SolaxiaV2 runs on JDK8 amazingly but has methods that were re-written that JDK8 doesn't support. Ronan felt JDK7 ran more smoothly and decided to work with that not knowing what he was doing wouldn't support JDK8. Using JDK7 should fix a ton of peoples problems. Although if you have basic Java knowledge you should be able to run JDK8 perfectly with some minor edits to the source.

Fair enough. I do admit I never ran V2. It just struck me as odd for 8 support to be removed when there wasn't even that much code in the first place needed to support both.

I'll accept this answer, thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its hard to explain, when im entering portal like this :
C8ZNXCZ - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

its sometimes moving me 2 times to next portal so its skipping 1 map and takes me to the next map.

i hope you understand now cause i need help guys, thanks for the help :eek:tt:

go to your wz map in server files and locate the map id xml of that map. there you can change the target of the portal :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

super861 thanks i love you bro!!!

that solved my problem, you are a genius XD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fair enough. I do admit I never ran V2. It just struck me as odd for 8 support to be removed when there wasn't even that much code in the first place needed to support both.

I'll accept this answer, thank you!

Well, to be fair to myself, when I first ran the Solaxia source, I couldn't find much hope when I used Java8. It threw to me so many script errors (maybe because of inexperience at that time) I decided to downgrade to Java 7 and test again. On J7 everything ran smoothly. From that stepping stone, I decided to work on the future fixes/improvements. Sadly, I couldn't track down which functions I would be using that would be conformant in either Java versions. Maybe someday someone will come with a fix for all these J7-specific functions I've been using all along. :p:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello noob here. Last time I lurked ragezone was around '08 when I learned how to set up an Odin hamachi server for some of my friends but now forgot most of it. Nostalgia hit and now I want to see if I can set up a server for a couple of friends. I tried following the readme in github, and downloaded all the files from the google drive, but I get an error when trying to load the project on netbeans. Here's a screenshot of what I get

I am using Windows 10 Pro if this helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Comment removed.

Last edited:
Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

If this project gets big enough, and there's enough demand for Java 8, I'll get it to work on Java 8 personally, then issue a pull request to make it available for all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If this project gets big enough, and there's enough demand for Java 8, I'll get it to work on Java 8 personally, then issue a pull request to make it available for all.

Nah we dont need java 8 support just fix this awesome source.

fix the cpq (most important) XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So I tried to make this work.
I barely got to try it however since I do the following:

I log in, a I try to move around. I cannot jump and realize the keybinds have been removed or swapped away from the default controls.
I write @Commands and I get the popup, but when I click "next" I crash.

So pretty poor first impression. Though I love the removal of the pin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So I tried to make this work.
I barely got to try it however since I do the following:

I log in, a I try to move around. I cannot jump and realize the keybinds have been removed or swapped away from the default controls.
I write @Commands and I get the popup, but when I click "next" I crash.

So pretty poor first impression. Though I love the removal of the pin.

Bro im using the same source and i dont have this problems .... maybe you did something wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The only thing I have not done is to add the client wz files which I am currently downloading.
And since the server is launching without errors I got no idea what I did wrong if so.

edit: replacing the files did not seem to help.

edit: it is possible that the error lies in the JDK version.
in netbeans I set the platform to jdk 1.7
And in the config file java8=FALSE

However unless I set java8=TRUE I get eventscriptmanager errors, is that related possibly?

Last edited:
Back