Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, I need a hand with the experience of some mobs, pictured below blue snail in the case have to give 4 exp, is giving 3 Red has to give 8, is giving 7, how do I fix it, ? thank you

lhzMyNm - [v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Nae-un <33
Reaction score
hello, I need a hand with the experience of some mobs, pictured below blue snail in the case have to give 4 exp, is giving 3 Red has to give 8, is giving 7, how do I fix it, ? thank you

lhzMyNm - [v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source - RaGEZONE Forums

I believe someone noted that it has to do with rounding; so if the experience happened to be calculated below 3.5 or was casted as an int and was below 4 then there could be a problem.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error with pet, how to fix? thanks

Code:
Error thrown: PacketHandler/net.server.channel.handlers.PlayerLoggedinHandler.tx
t
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at tools.data.output.GenericLittleEndianWriter.writePos(GenericLittleEnd
ianWriter.java:170)
        at tools.MaplePacketCreator.addPetInfo(MaplePacketCreator.java:4165)
        at tools.MaplePacketCreator.spawnPlayerMapobject(MaplePacketCreator.java
:1830)
        at client.MapleCharacter.Hide(MapleCharacter.java:775)
        at client.MapleCharacter.Hide(MapleCharacter.java:790)
        at client.MapleCharacter.toggleHide(MapleCharacter.java:794)
        at net.server.channel.handlers.PlayerLoggedinHandler.handlePacket(Player
LoggedinHandler.java:147)
        at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:134)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.mess
ageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:690)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessage
Received(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(Def
aultIoFilterChain.java:47)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mes
sageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutpu
tImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:407)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(Prot
ocolCodecFilter.java:236)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(Def
aultIoFilterChain.java:47)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mes
sageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFi
lterAdapter.java:109)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageRece
ived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:410)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(Abstract
PollingIoProcessor.java:710)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(Abstr
actPollingIoProcessor.java:664)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(Abstr
actPollingIoProcessor.java:653)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$600(Ab
stractPollingIoProcessor.java:67)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run
(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1124)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:64)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any reason the player commands can only be used by GM's?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason whenever I get to the login screen I d/c one way or another. Whether it automatically does after wizet animation or sometimes I have to click login button, but it always d/cs with error "You have been disconnected from the login server."

Someone told me to make sure my ports and firewall are open but I'm using ethernet and everything is open. Everything is set to 127.0.0.1.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know why this is wrong...
But the method to check is an player can wash on UseCashItemHanlder can't check properly for Spermans and Fighter...

Here's a fix.

Code:
boolean canWash;
                        if (job.isA(MapleJob.SPEARMAN)) {
                            canWash = mp > 4 * level + 156;
                        } else if (job.isA(MapleJob.FIGHTER)) {
                            canWash = mp > 4 * level + 56;
                        } else if (job.isA(MapleJob.THIEF) && job.getId() % 100 > 0) {
                            canWash = mp > level * 14 - 4;
                        } else {
                            canWash = mp > level * 14 + 148;
                        }

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
horntail appears and disappears what can be?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comment removed.

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When i'm using ARAN and i enter in cashshop i have this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at client.MapleCharacter.cancelBuffEffects(MapleCharacter.java:725)

U got a nullpoiter mah friend. MapleCharacter.java line 725 (cancelBuffEffects()).
Try solving it or post the funcion cancelBuffEffects() here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comment removed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comment removed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
6teSNHx - [v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source - RaGEZONE Forums

actually updated the source to v90 it seems boring to play v83, my overall goal was to get it to v92, since it was the last version before bigbang
but that can wait still working on setfield which is a pain to do I keep getting error 38 :( (yes incorrect packets) need time to trace and sort it out.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comment removed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with server.quest.MapleQuest.java
I tried to search around.
I imported the java dist files from MoopleDEV and imported them in the project.
Unfortunately this didn't helped anything.
Can anyone help me with solving this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing release, really looking forward to mess around with this, if i get it to work. I first tried to install and run zenthosdev with succes. But now when i try to launch Solaxia i get the following error: '' Could not find or load main class net.server.server''. I have no idea what i am doing wrong, could someone help me out here?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Amazing release, really looking forward to mess around with this, if i get it to work. I first tried to install and run zenthosdev with succes. But now when i try to launch Solaxia i get the following error: '' Could not find or load main class net.server.server''. I have no idea what i am doing wrong, could someone help me out here?

Solaxia does not come with the distributed libraries by default. You can download the latest versions for each, or you could just copy the entire dist folder from a clean Moople source over. You'll have to compile the src with an IDE as well, and then you can launch your bat file with the updated jars.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solaxia does not come with the distributed libraries by default. You can download the latest versions for each, or you could just copy the entire dist folder from a clean Moople source over. You'll have to compile the src with an IDE as well, and then you can launch your bat file with the updated jars.

Thank you for replying so quickly. I still have to find my way around this forum again, haven't been here for a long time. If i try to search for a clean Moople source i only come across repacks. Do you have a link ready where i could get a copy of a clean Moople source?

Another question, what exactly did you mean with ''You'll have to compile the src with an IDE as well, and then you can launch your bat file with the updated jars.''. I am beginning to learn java (coming from html,PHP) but not sure what you ment with this.

Again thanks a lot for every information you guys can give me, it means a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
-------------
I found a MoopleDev source meanwhile from here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/source-v83-moopledev-multi-worlds-670167/

And downloaded the link: Download link (Rev 120):

I then placed the ''dist'' folder in my MapleSolaxia folder together with the create server bat (because in the CMD it asked for it). So i followed the guide lines from the create_server.bat and tried to launch ''launch.bat'' again and got the following error message:

In which i could read a rule that it couldn't connect with my database which is weird because i am positive that everything is set-up correctly in the configuration file.

What seems to be the problem here?

Last edited:
Back