Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v97 XeonMS Fixed Partially

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well I got annoyed with Xeon so I decided to just release the one I was working on and before flamers start going OH YOU DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING WHAT DID YOU FIX?!?!?
RAGE RAGE RAGE

1) I fixed Guilds Party's LHC's Spawn Problem pot scrolls + magnifying glasses and a bit more..
2) I'm not gonna use thise cause it's just annoying with all the problems you fix one you get like 30more so I'm done with it enjoy! :3
I also changed !item (x) (name) -> !item (id) (ammount)

DL :
SQL:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind could you please make a full list of the changes you have done? Have these been tested?

Everyone seems to post Xeon fixes and telling us it works, without it being tested.

Thanks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you don't mind could you please make a full list of the changes you have done? Have these been tested?

Everyone seems to post Xeon fixes and telling us it works, without it being tested.

Thanks.

Yes I tested everything I've fixed and that basically is the list of things i've fixed Party's work fully I fixed the problem with LHC mobs not respawning Guilds are slightly still buggy but work (still can't make an emblem) Potential works and saves to the db
I'm new to coding and such :3 Sorry if my list isn't sufficient this is my first server project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I tested everything I've fixed and that basically is the list of things i've fixed Party's work fully I fixed the problem with LHC mobs not respawning Guilds are slightly still buggy but work (still can't make an emblem) Potential works and saves to the db
I'm new to coding and such :3 Sorry if my list isn't sufficient this is my first server project

I would like to know how did you fixed the LHC Respawn problem? I mean, what is it's file?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I would like to know how did you fixed the LHC Respawn problem? I mean, what is it's file?

in the Map.wz folder open up the (lhcmapid.js) and change spawn rate from 0.49999 -> 1.0 or 1.6 etc Thats how I fixed it worked perfectly after :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the Map.wz folder open up the (lhcmapid.js) and change spawn rate from 0.49999 -> 1.0 or 1.6 etc Thats how I fixed it worked perfectly after :)

I know the XML Edit way, but I'd prefer to get it to work into GMS-Like in the source, and not editing XML files..
Thanks anyway.

Coder in-training
Reaction score
So this is just xeonms release with ragezone releases?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can we please have the party / guild fix seperated from the source?
Good job dude.

Back