Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web]Extra clean cms Templates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is mainly for those who want something to have a lot more flexibility over and for those who want to practice their cms developing. This are fireworks files so the work 100% with cs5, also have xhtml file for buttons mainly and for dreamweaver.This cms templates are very very plain for a reason to allow others more flexibility, a small boost, and for practice. I suggest you edit in fireworks if you cant get it e-mail me:
wickedloops@gmail.com
:thumbup: (also if you need custom cms templates, video edits, ad banners, and web banners.)
Remember Fireworks and dreamweaver is safest way to go with these. THERE ARE 4 DIFFERENT TEMPLATES TO CHOOSE FROM!!!
My main goal is to allow people who keep asking for help with cms developing to practice and i made like a worksheet for them.
Enjoy! :D:

Downloads:
1)
2)
3)
4)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Extra clean cms Templates

This looks like a test for what i learned from other cms thnx imma practice on it maybe make a cms for my friend's server.
+1 for being different and helpful

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Too clean xD

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score

IMO those who need or want practice will learn to exercise the art of CSS, or rather language. This is too clean and can be done very simply. Although with that being said I can understand and appreciate your thought on the matter.

(Not trying to advertise or anything) but check out Celino's website, when I coded and designed it for them I used nothing but pure, raw CSS. I used about 6 lines of HTML only and tried to limit PHP / HTML usage on every corner.

Not because I don't know PHP or anything of the sort, but simply because I think that having the hang of CSS coding gives you a lot more flexibility and diversity when it comes to placements, design and future style changes.

Once you've got the hang of CSS you can move on to things such as Ajax / jQuery usage within your web code / design.

return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think this is a perfect way to improve your GFX by restyling it over and over.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Very clean .. No extra edits?

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its so clean, Im sure that epic white-out color will attract all the kiddies! I mean, those customized CMS templates with the color and the images and the effects are so fail, the plain ones should be the new thing. Who's with me :O?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its so clean, Im sure that epic white-out color will attract all the kiddies! I mean, those customized CMS templates with the color and the images and the effects are so fail, the plain ones should be the new thing. Who's with me :O?

yea just like how google looks =D

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
WTF is this.. Come on, it;s 2011 not 1780. Would need to update more often, like graphics, banners, footers and stuffs, MAIN ELEMENT PLEASE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF is this.. Come on, it;s 2011 not 1780. Would need to update more often, like graphics, banners, footers and stuffs, MAIN ELEMENT PLEASE.

please read what the release is about before commenting, because obviously you don't know what the point of it was.

Back