Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web]wicked cms template Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this pack i have an all new template and my first updated with content borders etc.Both have HTML Setups and have live test for them in the download. All Fireworks capable and Dreamweaver capability. If i give a server a royalty for a template then the downloads will be disabled for them. If you like any of these i suggest you take advantage of it and especially if you have fireworks CS5. Both templates have pre animated buttons. The download holds both templates in a rar file.
Enjoy

Live test and dreamweaver capable file can be found in HTML

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice job on your CMS, +1

But I agree, the second one is better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you all for feed back even if you say it's a poop cms you make me want to try harder. If i get the time ill try to make it a full cms.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thank you all for feed back even if you say it's a poop cms you make me want to try harder. If i get the time ill try to make it a full cms.
Your CMS is nice. But the front of second one can be better.
And don't care that poop people. You can see, he posting all the shits all over the section.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Both are good, but if I would have to pick I would've probably picked the first one.

Back