Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add a account manually for MYSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is very simple if you do not know how to add an account manually for your server if you are using MYSQl.
Just do this.
Open up wampserver
Then left click -> Start All Services
Then Launch MYSQL Query Browser
Then open up your default schema
If you do not have a results tab open, open it
Then drag "accounts" into the bottom big rectangular box.
To add an account, just click "edit" and click one of the empty boxes, hit enter and type in what ever you want.
After you did that, hit enter again and click "Apply Changes"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wont work for everyone cause you have passwords wich are coded once i wich it would be so easy

I know, so just change your username. The default password should be Admin, or ask the person who gave you the repack what the password was.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, here is kind of the same tutorial but with the password coded style(SHA-1). By the way, you can also use the search button to find a tutorial like this, no point in this release.

1.Open up wampserver
2.Left click -> Start All Services
3.Launch MYSQL Query Browser
4.Open up your default schema
5.Open "accounts" table
6.Go to
7.Type you password in the box and press "Submit Query"
8.Copy the hash
9.Back in MYSQL click the "edit" button at the bottom
10.Paste the hash into the "password" section
11.Click the "Apply Changes" button at the bottom

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you used XiuzSource for your private server, the passwords do not have to be coded. You can just edit it and it would work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just started making my own LAN server (not hosting online, juz playing with frens with LAN). Since i definitely don't have a website to register accounts, is this the ONLY way to make accounts?

Cuz my friends would like to make accounts, so am i going to make one by one and type password 1 by 1?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you can have auto register jiatern. It would be much easier by using XiuzSource if you edit the world.properties. Also, to stop people from spamming the auto register, you can limit the number of accounts for each IP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To set the password, just do:
UPDATE accounts SET password = SHA1("passwurdherewithquotes"), hash = NULL WHERE id = accidnumberhere

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erm im using MoopleDEV but I have this problem. Some skills like summon dragon, bahamut of bishop is not working, when I use it I will get kicked out and the error msg is "error 38: reached the end of the file". Something like that. Anyway to fix?

I want to make a v83 server but aran skills are not working also. XiuzSource is not for v83 right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XiuzSource is only for v62.

Edit: If your server uses SHA1 coding, here is a site that converts your passwords/words into that type of coding.
Credits to naylinn12 from ragezone.

Last edited:
Back