Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Create MapleStory Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could anyone confirm that following this tutorial leads to a good and working server?
It's a bit lengthy so better to go in knowing the expected outcome.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could anyone confirm that following this tutorial leads to a good and working server?
It's a bit lengthy so better to go in knowing the expected outcome.

Setting up a server doesn't take 2hours, more like 2minutes. That video has a lot of additional content like hosting it on a remote server (VPS/Dedi), and other stuff probably. Also, I think it is un-edited (because of the long length), so you sit through his downloads as well. Personally I found reading the written tutorials on here to be a bit easier and helpful, but that's just me and how I setup my server my first time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I mainly want to create a server just so that I can play with my select friends.

Would you be able to provide a tutorial in how I would be able to add and enable my friends to play on my server?

Please and thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Setting up a server doesn't take 2hours, more like 2minutes. That video has a lot of additional content like hosting it on a remote server (VPS/Dedi), and other stuff probably. Also, I think it is un-edited (because of the long length), so you sit through his downloads as well. Personally I found reading the written tutorials on here to be a bit easier and helpful, but that's just me and how I setup my server my first time.

this video solved some issue I've been facing when setting up a server , million thanks :3

If I were to setup a server to play just by my own , which tutorial you suggest , please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi if anyone would be of any help as i want to make a new version maple server for my friends and I to play around. Do hope there is someone who can help me

Back