Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if it prints that it's possible you just need to pass the auth server. can you go into more detail?
I have a HShield Error (cannot connect to server).
I use another HS replace it. It successful.

I insert adminz id in my database but I cannot login.

I try to use Nexon Email. what ??? (I forgot password)

I think my server connect Nexon DB ??
because HShield ??

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
I have a HShield Error (cannot connect to server).
I use another HS replace it. It successful.

I insert adminz id in my database but I cannot login.

I try to use Nexon Email. what ??? (I forgot password)

I think my server connect Nexon DB ??
because HShield ??

Better just install brookms to fix the problemo. Also, remove antivirus porvavore and sys64 pls

also not friend of you,
from urs nontruly antihombre mowack

P.S. THIS IS THE FIX!: http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/msauth-private-servers-1089817/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not create character. I click OK but maple not response but my database have character.

I restart game but I cannot connect to channel (connecting to server and loading...)

thank you. sorry for my lang...

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
I can not create character. I click OK but maple not response but my database have character.

I restart game but I cannot connect to channel (connecting to server and loading...)

thank you. sorry for my lang...

Very likely a server transition issue. Make sure that your not using a broken redirector. Use netsh locally, it should work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
qA02MND - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

I get a crap ton of sql errors when executing the actual sql. I haven't changed anything so whats wrong?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone re upload the redirector? I can't download it from mediafire or dropbox Please help me

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
is there anyone have 142.2 client coz source from nexon broke at
[12/29 23:09:33] Install Start
[12/29 23:09:36] OpenUnzip:C:\GUNSE\Mapple Story\v142\MSSetupv142.z04
[12/29 23:13:57] CRC is wrong : 2274251953(nfo), 1801963200(local) - C:\GUNSE\Mapple Story\v142\MSSetupv142.z04
[12/29 23:13:57] ErrCode : 11000 - 315 - -105

Ty for any kind of help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone reupload the redirector? link has expired. been searching everywhere cant find anything similar, thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, I really cant fix the black cipher eror :( Anyone has a solution for black cipher error?First, i got Hshield error then i install Hshield bypass and it fixed but the black cipher error come instead and i try to install the new black cipher but it can't fix the errorHelp me please><

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
Ok, I really cant fix the black cipher eror :( Anyone has a solution for black cipher error?First, i got Hshield error then i install Hshield bypass and it fixed but the black cipher error come instead and i try to install the new black cipher but it can't fix the errorHelp me please><

Had to dig pretty deep into my archives so I hope this one does the trick:

Firstly remove entire HShield/BC folders, then place these.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG! Thank you so much, now it's working. But now I can't create character, when i click create, nothing happened. And on top of that, after I close the maple and re-open it, now it can't even connect to channel.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
OMG! Thank you so much, now it's working. But now I can't create character, when i click create, nothing happened. And on top of that, after I close the maple and re-open it, now it can't even connect to channel.

99% sure it's a database exception on the character creation. That usually causes something like that to happen. (Do post error messages though if you have them) Make sure to excecute all sql files and see what it says.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Can i ask how to fix blackcipher? i done everything that in page 28-33 suggest :( yet still same error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back