Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How To Make a Maplestory Private Server
v142.2

EDIT (15/06/2014): I am no longer very active so your questions will not be answered by me very often, one tip I have is watch and follow the tutorial very closely.

This video will show you how to set-up a private server on v142 of maplestory. It is commentated by me, I will answer any questions I can, but do not expect a lot as the tutorial is pretty straight forward.

We are using eclipse instead of netbeans, if you want to use netbeans. Go to a v83 tutorial, its the exact same to compile, just change the same files I do.

I suggest you watch it on YouTube in 1080p for best quality, sorry for any profane language (not a lot). Let me know about any error's in the video and I will try and fix them.

Video
Video Link:

Files
Eclipse:
Java SE Development Kit (JDK7):
MySQL WorkBench:
JCE7 Unlimited Strength Files:
Wamp Server:

WZ Explorer: (Updated link 02/14/2016)
Redirector/Localhost:
Ourstory v142:
Note that you do not need to use this source, the video is a guide and should work similarly for many other sources.
(Update 02/14/2016) - Updated release of Ourstory v142 via http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/ourstory-v142-bug-fixs-1032348/

Maplestory Client v142: (Updated 02/15/2016 - Download all 5 files and run exe)

To install the JCE 7 Unlimited Strength Files, paste the 3 files into each of these folders:

• C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib
  • C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib\ext
  • C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib\security
  • C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_XX\lib
  • C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_XX\jre\lib
  • C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_XX\jre\lib\ext
  • C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_XX\jre\lib\security

Credits:
xStr0nGx for iRedirectoRX,
RaptorZero for IP Redirect Tool,
rice for OurStory Source Code,
RuffRyder93 for tutorial.

Last edited by a moderator:
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should just have them use LegitLisa's localhost cilent. Because, I highly doubt anyone on here is going to go public with that source. Alright tut tho.

Also, Eclipse..you don't even need to compile with it auto saves and everything so..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should just have them use LegitLisa's localhost cilent. Because, I highly doubt anyone on here is going to go public with that source. Alright tut tho.

Also, Eclipse..you don't even need to compile with it auto saves and everything so..
Yea thats true, its not fun going public on it. And I never knew about the eclipse thing, thanks for the info. Does it auto save to the same folder or is it some temp folder eclipse makes?

And thanks for the feedback.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea thats true, its not fun going public on it. And I never knew about the eclipse thing, thanks for the info. Does it auto save to the same folder or is it some temp folder eclipse makes?

And thanks for the feedback.

Whatever you do, it just saves it. So, if you type something new, it will instantly save it, I don't compile things myself, I just run, debug it. It's eaiser that way, because of java hotswapping, which will be perfect for a buggy v142 source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whatever you do, it just saves it. So, if you type something new, it will instantly save it, I don't compile things myself, I just run, debug it. It's eaiser that way, because of java hotswapping, which will be perfect for a buggy v142 source.
Oh thats sick, never knew it was like that for the jar files as well. I guess ill use it when I start fixing the source after my last final exam for uni. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i setup server on vmware and share port game.Can play in public?(connect to my com with port passing to vmware)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I said I won't answer these questions but for now I am nice, even though they were shown in the video.
hello .. localhost is public ? i change ip ?
There is no localhost any more, we now use something called a redirector. I included them in the links above, installation is in the video. But for a quick overview, place them into your maplestory folder and run them to launch maplestory.

If i setup server on vmware and share port game.Can play in public?(connect to my com with port passing to vmware)
I have no idea about using vmware, but public servers do not work on any newer sources very easily. This is because we cannot login on the main maplestory login screen (if you click login, nothing will happen). If you watch the video, I edited MapleServerHandler.java, here you must edit is so that the people you play have their ip and login pre-set so maplestory will auto log them in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow nice bro.

how to edit public ip?
Change the ip to your (hamachi for example) in the channel.properties
And then use the iRedirectoRX to connect because you can type the ip address in that. But read what I mentioned in post #8 (after second quote)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey can you add me on skype i need to ask someting to you or can u place your skype here btw my skype name is : myronnnnn Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FLCov3K - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

This hackshield error appeared after the MapleStory launched =(

Anyone have a solution for it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the first result of google search,

I'm sure that I closed and disabled the anti virus and the firewall , but the error is still appearing after maplestory launched for awhile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, when I try to enter the server on another computer I can not .. I get as if offline

hello, when I try to enter the server on another computer I can not .. I get as if offline...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, when I try to enter the server on another computer I can not .. I get as if offline

hello, when I try to enter the server on another computer I can not .. I get as if offline...

You cannot access it from another computer, its a localhost tutorial. If you want to access it from another computer its a bit complicated, I'll maybe make a video how to do it if my hamachi works.

If you look at the first pages, I replied to a couple comments explaining how to do it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cashshop not work? when i use cashshop my clinet will back to select character screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back