Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 146645

Hi, I'm new here. Can anyone explain why I got this error? Thanks in advance for the help :)

Edit:

Never mind. I solved it.
How did you fix it? I've the same error over here.

Fixed: in the map dist was a file named Hawt. so I removed that and it worked.

RuffRyder93 - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

I have no idea. Someone an idea to fix this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure wamp is on and that ur database program is open
Do you even know what you're talking about if is sql was off he wouldn't even be able to run the bat without it saying that there was no connection

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got everything to work.. Only part that doesn't is that it tells me to update because of an out of date client.. What do I do..???

(Edit: I click to let it update and it brings me to "The web page you are looking for cannot be found.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact technical support." and doesn't update it.
Edit 2:
http://gyazo.com/e383257dd1a0103912082251d9acce48 )

(Resolved the problem. I had to run the other redirect tool because the "IP Redirect Tool" was being mentally handicapped.)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got this problem.. what can i do? its stuck

Rt318XS - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this problem.. what can i do? its stuck

Rt318XS - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

Rewatch the video, there is a part in it where he explains how to set up autologin. Because the normal login is glitched, hence why you are stuck there..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you know time in video?

19:35 is the time you are looking for.

And do remember this is a forum, not instant messaging. You will most likely be able to figure out simple things like that before you get a response.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login OK
World OK
Channel OK
Character Selection OK
After Character were select and load for gameplay i got an error and in console say DEBUG[SEND]: WARP_TO_MAP
RuffRyder93 - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Login OK
World OK
Channel OK
Character Selection OK
After Character were select and load for gameplay i got an error and in console say DEBUG[SEND]: WARP_TO_MAP
I believe this error comes from your character being in a map that is not coded or doesn't exist. I get the same error after I teleported to a map in the GM area. My guess is you can solve it by manually forcing your character out of that map and into a different one such as the FM or just make a new character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe this error comes from your character being in a map that is not coded or doesn't exist. I get the same error after I teleported to a map in the GM area. My guess is you can solve it by manually forcing your character out of that map and into a different one such as the FM or just make a new character.
even i change ID map with mysql or create new character will give this error expect new character 1 by 1 | I think this bug cause about opscode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why need use wampserver?
can i only use mysql?
i have an other tool to connection mysql.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back