Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if my java work, that mean you forgot to do something in Eclipse :)

look at video again slowly XD
i have been going over the video about 3 times now.. and also i used to make servers before (v62,83,117) so might be something with the source, well all is working now, thanks!

Run it as administrator.

Mind telling me what problem your having now?

everything's working now :) thank you,

btw how good is this source?

EDIT1: ok i take it back, maple is closing now after entering the pin. any idea why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have been going over the video about 3 times now.. and also i used to make servers before (v62,83,117) so might be something with the source, well all is working now, thanks!

everything's working now :) thank you,

btw how good is this source?

EDIT1: ok i take it back, maple is closing now after entering the pin. any idea why?

You probably glitched up your sql somehow, just drop the schema and then run that sql file again and make the admin account again.

This source is not good at all. Its good if you want to code it yourself, but if you want a stable build, I would suggest a v117 source, they are much more stable then this release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@shayo

which one do you use ?

iRedirectortoRX or ip Redirectortool ?

@
RuffRyder93

Btw, if Iwanto to use v117 where can I download the source ?

and Can I use with this client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shayo

which one do you use ?

iRedirectortoRX or ip Redirectortool ?

IP Redirectortool

Edit:i got it to run from iredirectoRX and now after pin entered its going back to channel screen and says unable to log on to game server, no errors in the cmd

You probably glitched up your sql somehow, just drop the schema and then run that sql file again and make the admin account again.

This source is not good at all. Its good if you want to code it yourself, but if you want a stable build, I would suggest a v117 source, they are much more stable then this release.

which V117 would you recommend?

and yea i dropped it and im runing it now again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me? when i click done to create character it not going to Select Character screen.but it stuck in Customize Screen.i can click only back button but when login to game again it stuck in Channel Select screen.i can fix by remove character row in mysql. and it happen again when i create new character. i think i didnt do anything wrong. i will ask my friend to create character. if someone can fix it pls help me!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me? when i click done to create character it not going to Select Character screen.but it stuck in Customize Screen.i can click only back button but when login to game again it stuck in Channel Select screen.i can fix by remove character row in mysql. and it happen again when i create new character. i think i didnt do anything wrong. i will ask my friend to create character. if someone can fix it pls help me!!!

Are there any error log in cmd ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any error log in cmd ?

No error log in cmd. i think it have some error in mysql but dont know whare. and i drop schema and add new sql script....it have same error.
is it about patching when start game first time?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I patched the game first time too.

and everything work fine :/

===========================

This server also work with windows 8.1 64bits too XD

YEjDTMd - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is need Port Forwarding? If need what port that i need to forward?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I patched the game first time too.

and everything work fine :/

===========================

This server also work with windows 8.1 64bits too XD

YEjDTMd - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

You patched it till 148?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still cant get mine to work, still dcing after pin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back