Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v62]

Subscriber and Mod!
Reaction score
Lol, ok, so this is for everyone else, but i've read all but like 6 pages of this thread and I think the biggest problem is that some are not portforwarding, there's a guide by kevinsoccer5 that's good, or you're not using Java correctly, I know it's a pain, but seriously download the Java Xiuzsu provides and install it, then add the JCE unlimited strength files.

Awesome Tutorial and help and files XD

Glad you solved your errors

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
XiuzSu - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v62] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi, im getting this error code, but everything seems to be fine with my launcher.bat , i have no error in their when i start my client. when i start my client it open , then closes, and gives me that error. Help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You posted in an extremely old thread, you can get a warning for that. But, to answer your question.

Just re-install your v62 game files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I read through about 20 pages and never saw anyone post this problem... can anyone help please?

IMG>>
XiuzSu - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v62] - RaGEZONE Forums

I have absolutely no experience with mysql, I've only ever heard of it, and I don't quite know what it is used for/how to use it.

Edit: got it, but now when I click on launcher.bat, it just opens a few windows that say things like:

Code:
Channel 1 is online.
Channel 2 is online.
then:
Code:
Listening on port:8484
and then..
Code:
Channel 1: Listening on port: 7575
Channel 2: Listening on port: 7576
but nothing else pops up. back to browsing the thread for help :/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol that's perfect. That's good. It's up. That means your server is up and running.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i understood what youre saying i would be able to help you.
-Grammar!

Back