Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Get a CMS to make a website so they can register or make the accounts manually using sql

How do I add an account using SQL? And I'm having trouble adding more channels, as well as the one that shows up is showing that its full, as well as once I log in, etc. I cant get past the channel selection. When I pick a channel and hit "Enter World" it loads infinitely. Thanks to anyone who helps me!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do I add an account using SQL? And I'm having trouble adding more channels, as well as the one that shows up is showing that its full, as well as once I log in, etc. I cant get past the channel selection. When I pick a channel and hit "Enter World" it loads infinitely. Thanks to anyone who helps me!

To add accounts, MYSQL -> go to your Accounts table, double click it, run the query, and then fill in the info.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To add accounts, MYSQL -> go to your Accounts table, double click it, run the query, and then fill in the info.

Thank you so much. Another question, how do I set GM levels to existing accounts?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Make sure they are logged off and go to accounts table then their account and go to gm column and change it to 4 or 3. Whatever the gm level for your source is

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What about my other issue? Is there any solve for it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
XiuzSu - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums
Bat Error Image.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Load wz failed. make sure you have the wz files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does my Zenthosdev folder need to be in my Maplestory folder?
I'm a dumbass I know. I have all the WZ files.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Not talking about those wz files f7
Im talking about the WZ XMLs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get in the localhost(127.0.0.1), it loads up and all, when it gets to the login screen, it stays like for a sec, then exits from the game and I get the message 'You have been disconnected from the login server.'

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I get in the localhost(127.0.0.1), it loads up and all, when it gets to the login screen, it stays like for a sec, then exits from the game and I get the message 'You have been disconnected from the login server.'

Check the FAQ's.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got stuck at character selection. It says "unable to log on to the game server"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks, i got it to work for now with the default ip. So how do i get the gm commands to work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried some commands and they dont work, is that just a problem with the source?

Back