Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83]

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
This is related to starting up my server, and I didn't change anything from when it was working.

I have no idea what you changed. But all I can tell you the error you have right now is either MYSQL password is wrong. Or wrong database

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
You probably haven't turned Wampserver on.
For any other problems you may have, post them in the right section please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hel - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums

look... this is what i have so far.
what order do i need to execute them in?
and is this even rite? btw wamp server is on

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client is opens a blank box with an ok on it? Ill post an image in a sec

Edit:
The local host client

XiuzSu - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit2:
And this is my folder...

XiuzSu - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums

Could it be the dlls at the bottom? I took them from the current GMS Maplestory folder because the client said it needed them.

ahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha Take the localhost to MapleStoryV83 Folder and Start Good Luck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo XiuzSu, i was downloading the query browser but it said i needed another thing downloaded to continue the install, I have now downloaded everything else but i have no idea what to do about it,hope you can help me.

Never mind,its all good now

I have a question again(bassically i have no idea what to do for step four) the whole step confuses me more and more:glare::mellow:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Take the two files from the folder (JCE Unlimited Strength Files).
Just highlight them press Crl + C
Then just go to the folders listed abvode and press and hold Crl + P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I followed this tutorial and everything works without any problem, but.. in the game when I try to do a Skill (any skill) it DC me, after I can login again without problem, but I just can attack, everytime I do a skill it dc and promp me to the login panel again.

I dont receive any error mesage just that I've got disconnected from the server and try again later, and also dont have errors in the server bat.

Also the members commands are working but the gm commands are not, I tryed putting me to 1, 3 and 5 in the mysql in gm row

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Your GM level should be 3, as for the DC when attacking I think I fixed that in this version.. if not I did in the v97 version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just downloaded this version today so If you made a change today for the bug DC maybe but I'm quite sure I have the last revision of this.

Here is a screenshot to you see that I actually have my gm to 3 (i am the second one).

no-title - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there a place I can find how to repair the skills bug? I've searched ragezone but I can't find a way to get this working, and a Maple Story without skills is not a Maple Story server :p

And also thx for your great tutorial, it was so easy to setup and install everything to get it working :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
If I remember correctly I think the problem was in one of the packets or in the AbstractDealDamageHandler.java file.
Also, did you change your GM level while your character was offline?
To make sure that your not having a command problem try "!say hi"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well !say hi is not working and yes I changed my gm to 3 while all the server was offline to be sure :p do I need to do something into the character table too? I just edited that in the accounts table.

And you're right I get an error about that file you say there, I'm currently svn your version of MoopleDEV v97 to see If I can better do a Maple Story server v97 and like you say there the problems are resolved, even better :D

Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can play on the server, but if i shut down my computer and restart the server my account is gone and i have to remake an account. Please help.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Well !say hi is not working and yes I changed my gm to 3 while all the server was offline to be sure :p do I need to do something into the character table too? I just edited that in the accounts table.

And you're right I get an error about that file you say there, I'm currently svn your version of MoopleDEV v97 to see If I can better do a Maple Story server v97 and like you say there the problems are resolved, even better :D

Thank you!

I don't have a MoopleDEV v97 version, the v97 source that is publicly released of v97 is ZenthosDev v97, which is this one but updated. Also your suppose to change your GM in the characters table in your SQL, the account GM level is something totally different.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry I was speaking about ZenthosDEV and sayd MoopleDEV :p and yes that was the problem the character gm level, just added the account gm level.

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
 - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums help please xD

Attachments

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unable to connect to the login server ( after PIC )

Back