Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a urgent problem,When i use fighting skill the people in map will dc.How to resolve it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey i got this weird message after opening [ZenethosDev]OneW like other 3 people here. can you tell us what to do?
and can you make me a private server if i cant do it? just make it and give it to me... its not so hard. is it?

Reaction score
hey i got this weird message after opening [ZenethosDev]OneW like other 3 people here. can you tell us what to do?
and can you make me a private server if i cant do it? just make it and give it to me... its not so hard. is it?

he cant "give" you a private server, also it takes some time.
for people like me, who made this thousand times already its easy to setup a ms privateserver, for others not.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
he cant "give" you a private server, also it takes some time.
for people like me, who made this thousand times already its easy to setup a ms privateserver, for others not.

well if its so easy for you, can you help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been getting this error. I don't know where I went wrong. Is it because my WAMP icon isn't white? If that's the case my icon never turns white. :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
To no2zai:
That's a problem in the source, I'm working on it.

To sickbuttdj:
Yes, the Wamp icon must be white.

To JarumiSempai:
It does matter what IP you put there, the server might start but you won't be able to log-in and play.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To sickbuttdj:
Yes, the Wamp icon must be white.

The problem is it never turns white. I left clicked the icon MySQL>my.ini and changed all the 3306's to 1000's and it still doesn't turn white. Also I've made sure that I've started the services and its online.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The problem is it never turns white. I left clicked the icon MySQL>my.ini and changed all the 3306's to 1000's and it still doesn't turn white. Also I've made sure that I've started the services and its online.

Make sure you have your firewall settings correct.
Try turning it off and see if it works. Also make sure you portforward correctly.

Ultimately make sure there isn't another program using the ports needed for the private server.

Ports: 80, 7575-7577, 8484

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xiuzu, i hope you can resolve your soucr very soon..i very hope to use your source because it is easy for setup and good in everything.thanks =(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No idea what I'm doing. But I wanted to try and make one. Followed your guide to the letter. But this came up;

ZenthosDev has started:
World Launched
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Press any key to continue . . . Login Launched
Press any key to continue . . . Channel Launched
Press any key to continue . . .

Spent an hour trying to figure out what I've done wrong. But alas, to no avail. Any assistance anyone can give me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only problem I am getting, is after the point of the character selection screen. If I create a new one, or log onto the ones premade 'admin, ZenthosDev, Owner', it will let me play for a few seconds, but then it randomly fades me out of the game, then outputs the "You have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later" message at the main menu screen of the game.

I followed the instructions step by step, including the java file replacement. Any help? (I have MySQL Query Browser opened and executed, along with the ZenthosDev [OneW] running)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey XiuzSu,

First off, your tutorial is excellent. I followed it, made a few errors, were able to fix my errors, and now the server works, almost.

Second, did you know the new wamp is different? It needs to be Green to be online with no problems.

Finally. The only problem I am having, is that I can't get passed the Channel Selection screen. It just keeps loading with the "Connecting to Server" dialog/loading box.

Thanks and Awesome Work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XiuzSu - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums

What is the problem`??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've logged in till the character screen but everytime I double click it keeps asking for a pic. I've inserted the one for the admin but doesn't start and keeps asking for the pic.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
To abr13:
The problem might be that its not ZenthosDev.

To nmcybro2:
You put 123456 as the PIC?
Did you try changing the PIC from the database?
Did you try making a new account and just setting a new PIC just to see if it works?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would really appreciate it if you fixed the attack-DC bug. It's the only problem with the Source, everything else is fine. Thank you.

Back