Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I'll try to start over with the java and then I'll come back to see if it works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything says its working, and it should work but when i use iredirectoRX it does this or says "failed to initialize". Running as Admin, and XP/Vista/7/8/10 does not make a difference.... is there another program or a workaround instead of using this POS program.

XiuzSu - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums

It is not a firewall problem(checked).
Its not a Unlimited java security problem (triple checked).
Its a iRedirectoRX problem.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why are you using a redirector for v83?
There are a lot of good localhosts for v83 that are very to use, you can use stredit to change your ip:
clean localhost: www.mooplestory.com/localhost.rar (MWLB removed)
hacked localhost: https://forum.ragezone.com/f921/tools-v83-ultimate-localhost-databus-716365/
stredit: https://forum.ragezone.com/f921/release-stredit-localhost-editor-810762/

if you were already aware of this, this point is useless and you may ignore it :p

wut do u mean "MWLB removed"? MWLB job wouldnt be removed and considering its a clean localhost i doubt they nopped the stupid MWLB blocks for trading and attacking when using a sub grade lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If I'm correct kevin added some sort of second admin/gm byte in getauthsuccess packet (I don't really understand the math behind it...) and this packet allows u to travelv a map using the f1 key. Problem is, you also can't attack anymore because it says; "cant attack with MWLB account"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I'm correct kevin added some sort of second admin/gm byte in getauthsuccess packet (I don't really understand the math behind it...) and this packet allows u to travelv a map using the f1 key. Problem is, you also can't attack anymore because it says; "cant attack with MWLB account"

That's the SubGradeCode I was talking about. Sending a 0x80 (UserGM I think? Since Tester is 0x100 and not in v83..), will give you F1 Fly yes. So kevin removed that check? nice to know, that's a good client to use if you want F1 fly then. it blocks dropping items and mesos in v90 which is even more annoying! had to jmp like 5 or so subs ;P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Also, its not exactly nopped;
if you are interested:
0095099A
009509DC
0095385B
0095F161
0095F1A3
009571BB
009571F6

74 to EB for those ^

credit to kevin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
8a6b60f87b5cea37c76d946857ef90f7 - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums

I fixed the old error now I have this one..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good guide, I made everything work and I can play my on my server.
The problem comes when I hex edit the IP of my localhost client to my WAN IP.
When I start my client, it says "we are unable to connect to the login server..."
I changed the serverproperties.java to my wan ip with netbeans and recompiled,
i also changed the server.properties to my wan ip.

When I change the client back to 127.0.0.1, it works and starts up, but not when I put my IP..

I tried this both on moople dev and zenthos dev. Both working locally...same problem.
Im sure I did my forwarding right. i did online port checker and my ports open up properly when I run the server launcher.
i port forwarded 3306, 7575,7676, 80, 8484, and 5252. Is there something important missing?

i searched so much and I dont know whats wrong anymore...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright, so it seems like putting my wanIP on serverproperties.java works for my friend.

I gave him client that have my wanIP. but when I start my client on my computer, it says unable to connect. But my friend from another house can connect to my server.

When I change serverproperties and client to my IPv4, I can connect, but my friend gets stuck at character select then dc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
REMOVED
Having trouble getting someone else to connect to this, using Hamachi. I can connect fine (local). Does this look right? No errors or anything.

Changed

# Servers IP Address.
# Default (127.0.0.1)
Interface=XX.XX.XXX.XX

in Server.properties.

Also changed 3 instances of 127.0.0.1 in my Localhost file to the correct IP and sent it to friend.

Am I missing a change in another file?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ServerConstants.java but that depends on the source ur using

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ServerConstants.java but that depends on the source ur using

I'm using Zenthos. I did change
Code:
getIPAddress = server.getProperty("Interface", "XX.XX.XXX.XX");

in serverproperties.java , which is located in the constants folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure did. Compiled with NetBeans. At least it says it complied and I moved it into the appropriate folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can somebody help me with the starting of a server?
i can't cross the 'channel section' I Tried many ways but i can't Turn on a maple server...
Npc-scripting is do-able for me :)

PM : Andriesbastiaan@gmail.com Please!

Greets Andries

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried adjusting the values of both the main account and characters, executing, then re-running the server but nothing changes. Does the SQL Source have problems?

Back