Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83]

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
To Purpoh:
Go to the server.properties file, find the section to enable it and set it to true.

To ieatnoobslol:
Check the source thread and answer the questions I asked so I can fix the problem sooner.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey XiuzSu,

Either you looked over my post or wasn't sure how to fix my problem. It's alright, I fixed the problem. It was only happening on the Admin account. I deleted it anyways to make my own Admin account.

I have a different problem. Whenever I click on the "Ok" button when the NPC displays the "Basic Configuration for Maplestory," Maplestory is closed and the Batch files says my connect was forcibly closed.

Any reason? I'll post some Screenshots Soon.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I haven't coded any of the NPC's since v62, maybe that's why.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I guess no one knows the fix for this 'fade out of game' problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey , i had all my rates , ip , and others done , but when im in the MapleStory login page , i tried to type in an account eg:

Login ID : example
Password : example1

they said "This is not a registered ID"
What do i do ? But wasn't it Auto Register ?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
To insteadof:
The link does work.

To mutton110:
Did you turned the Auto Register on?

To Ghoulish:
Does your client have the same IP as the server.properties file?
Because they should be the same...

To nmcybro2:
I don't know what to tell you.. works for everyone including me, never had a problem with that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"To mutton110:
Did you turned the Auto Register on?"

Where ?
serverproperties or what ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after click the link MapleStory v83
I get it
Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document you requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive done everything in this tutorial so far except get the MySQL thing downloaded and working, so far as i can tell the link puts me at the download page for a brothersoft toolbar and from then on i cant find what im supposed to do.
Edit: Nvm got past that.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
K well so far as i can tell i have everything working except one problem: whenever i use a skill (so far just the nimble feet and the hp recovery thingy ive tested) it crashes my maplestory. ill try it right now and give a pic of the error it gives me in the java console.

Edit: are you supposed to execute the SQL thing everytime or what? it seems to wipe everything if i do.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why i dowload-ed the Java[Jdk] , but i cant find thee Jdk ? Can u help me ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is what I get my wamp server is green o-o (when online), I changed the server IP connection address and MySQL is on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is what I get my wamp server is green o-o (when online), I changed the server IP connection address and MySQL is on

Java not installed.
Try installing or reinstalling.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hee, It worked perfectly. But I changed the Client IP to my Ip and i changed the ip from the Server.proper .. But it says Server is ofline. Help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
swf - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums

i get this error please help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back