Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well im not sure what i've done wrong
XiuzSu - How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v83] - RaGEZONE Forums
I know its the correct ip when hex edited *triple checked*
tried different localhosts, what should i try next

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use Hamachi. Once you start it, it will generate an IP for you. So, change your IP based on this IP. All your friends have to do to connect is join your network in hamachi.

Hamachi:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use Hamachi. Once you start it, it will generate an IP for you. So, change your IP based on this IP. All your friends have to do to connect is join your network in hamachi.

Hamachi:

I do not want hamachi, hamachi definitely sucks

Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Reaction score
Please avoid using hamachi as it is stupid and a hassle for players to download it. Please learn how to porforward, refer to this guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh yea and on my problem post #141
i changed my ip on localhost and now i get maplestory has stopped working, i have vista and yes it was on run as admin and when i change the ip back to normal it works but with 'we are unable to connect to the login server'
[edit] ok i dont have the problem maplestory has stopped working but i still get
'we are unable to connect to the login server'
im not going to use hamachi i portforwarded correctly hex edited localhost tried different localhost,
im sure there's a silly mistake or something but i went through the tut twice

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey this worked but its been loading channel on it can i make extra channels or something? or did i do something wrong lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay the only problem i have now is,
When opening channel i get Default Case in marker.
I can load the localhost.
When i try to load a character it simply wont.
When i check the bat file it says : Exception during processing packet : net.channel.handler.playerloggedinhandler : null

Could anyone help me?

Subscriber and Mod!
Reaction score
Okay the only problem i have now is,
When opening channel i get Default Case in marker.
I can load the localhost.
When i try to load a character it simply wont.
When i check the bat file it says : Exception during processing packet : net.channel.handler.playerloggedinhandler : null

Could anyone help me?

Can you show the whole .bat file. In the opening line, it says something about packets, therefore it might have some packet error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, sorry to sound noob here .. But for the second download link -- Where is the actual link to download it?

(Look at attachment)

Just tell me what to click, it's a little confusing.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you even installed MySQL first before wamp/xampp?
Because you've to install MySQL first. Reinstall them both (with revo uninstaller, recommend + restart your PC as well after each task.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i did as u said but i have problem hexing the localhost i used hex workshop and im using win 7 server is running on 127.0.0.1 but when i hex the client the icon changes for localhost and it doesnt work i mean it doesnt open can u anyone of u hex a client with ip 5.29.249.221 and give a link here id really appreciate it

Back