Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oops yeah
cobbbg1998 - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

i set it at the default thing but it changed to this one??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok try making your db.properties like this cause your database is lithium not Lithium.

url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/lithium?autoReconnect=true
user = root
password =

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is your hostname localhost and you dont have a password set for your connection

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know right?
I mean i posted everything they need help with

You're the one who chose to write ANOTHER guide for setting up a server. It says v111 in the title, so you should immediately expect the noobs to be attracted to it. You also should have expected to see the noobs asking a billion questions about the easiest poop in the tutorial section: they're noobs, don't expect anything better. Take responsibility :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the same problem please help me!

Erros - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're the one who chose to write ANOTHER guide for setting up a server. It says v111 in the title, so you should immediately expect the noobs to be attracted to it. You also should have expected to see the noobs asking a billion questions about the easiest poop in the tutorial section: they're noobs, don't expect anything better. Take responsibility :p

I just think maybe they should atleast re-read my guide just to make sure they didnt miss something , but i dont mind the questions to much, it actually gives the people a sense of where mistakes are made.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me dude?

Erros - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm this is a common problem. Let me test and see if i can find a fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found it.
Click Start all services in wamp

Seriously...? Why bother if you can't even make a database connection...
sigh, go to DB.properties, edit it with notepad or something, and write your database information, if that doesn't work, your bat files are wrong,

Please be supportive and keep negative comments to yourself thanks

Please Post if it fixed it as i wil update the guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um, it is still not working. I read all your instruction. Followed everything but still couldn't get it to work. Do you mind TeamViewing me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didn't realize people still used the word noob omg.
anyways
i did reread your guide
i did try to find the problem on my own with google, etc. etc.
i'm not trying to be a nuisance, i'm sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey can you help i got an error when dumping items and quests ingame though quests work but there are no items u.u
the error is incorrect string at column worldMsg row 1 for items and column names row 1 for quests.

Back