Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i make a new character the items show then they dissappear and i dont got anything

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh well thats interesting. Problably a packet or handler error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i load up the server on the 5th it says 0 items loaded i think thats the problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do xD they say its done but gives an error but dont show the error and btw im on my phone having internet problems on main

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do but it says there is an error but dont show one and im on my phone comp having internet issues xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do but says an error but shows no error and my comp is having internet issues im on my phone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do but it says a error but no error pops up and im on my phone since comp having internet issues

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do but says there is a error and no error appears for the dumps

I do get UNKNOWN EQ ADDICTION in the item dump

Please i really need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code: ant -f "C:\\Users\\The Big 5\\Desktop\\trunk\\dist\\nbbuild.xml" jar
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build
Updating property file: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\empty
Created dir: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output
Compiling 331 source files to C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\classes
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\Lithium\constants\ServerConstants.java:29: error: illegal start of type
"My IP"
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\Lithium\constants\ServerConstants.java:29: error: ';' expected
"My IP"
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\Lithium\constants\ServerConstants.java:29: error: illegal start of type
"My IP"
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\Lithium\constants\ServerConstants.java:29: error: <identifier> expected
"My IP"
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\Lithium\constants\ServerConstants.java:31: error: ';' expected
public static final byte[] Gateway_IP = new byte[]{(byte) 6, (byte) 201, (byte) 37, (byte) 159};
5 errors
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\nbproject\build-impl.xml:900: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\nbproject\build-impl.xml:265: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 4 seconds)

Help me please

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had a similar problem about the .bats, and even after doing all the editing suggested by cobbbg1998, it still persisted. Then I realized that I had committed an error on my part(I believe this could be the same error as the rest).

After doing all the changes that cobbbg1998 tells you to do, you have to recompile again using Netbeans.

Thank you cobbbg1998 for the wonderful guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How bout this error?

Created dir: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\*******\build
Updating property file: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\*******\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\********\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\********\build\empty
Created dir: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\*********\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output
Compiling 331 source files to C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\********\build\classes
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3087: illegal start of type
Map<Skill, SkillEntry> list = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3307: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> list = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3329: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3379: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> newL = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3847: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> skilz = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:7626: illegal start of type
final Map<Byte, Integer> eq = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:7652: illegal start of type
Map<MapleStat, Integer> stat = new EnumMap<>(MapleStat.class);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:58: illegal start of type
private Map<Integer, Integer> setHandling = new HashMap<>(), skillsIncrement = new HashMap<>(), damageIncrease = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:58: illegal start of type
private Map<Integer, Integer> setHandling = new HashMap<>(), skillsIncrement = new HashMap<>(), damageIncrease = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:59: illegal start of type
private EnumMap<Element, Integer> elemBoosts = new EnumMap<>(Element.class);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:60: illegal start of type
private List<Equip> durabilityHandling = new ArrayList<>(), equipLevelHandling = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:60: illegal start of type
private List<Equip> durabilityHandling = new ArrayList<>(), equipLevelHandling = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:369: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> sData = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:2405: illegal start of type
List<Equip> all = new ArrayList<>(equipLevelHandling);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:2448: illegal start of type
List<Equip> all = new ArrayList<>(durabilityHandling);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:440: illegal start of type
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(rank).values());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:474: illegal start of type
final List<List<StructItemOption>> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllPotentialInfo().values());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:967: illegal start of type
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(rank).values());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:2274: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> sa = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:2510: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:3386: illegal start of type
final List<String> lines = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\ItemMakerHandler.java:691: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:115: illegal start of type
final List<Pair<Integer, Integer>> unk3 = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:118: illegal start of type
unk3.add(new Pair<>(Integer.valueOf(slea.readShort()), Integer.valueOf(slea.readShort())));
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:120: illegal start of type
final List<Integer> unk2 = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\MovementParse.java:37: illegal start of type
final List<LifeMovementFragment> res = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:542: illegal start of type
final List<Integer> newDrops = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:682: illegal start of type
List<Pair<Integer, String>> players1 = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:684: illegal start of type
players1.add(new Pair<>(players.get(xx).getId(), players.get(xx).getName()));
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:265: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss = new HashMap<>();
^
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:280: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss2 = new HashMap<>();
^
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:407: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:574: illegal start of type
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(grade).values());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:668: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> skills = new HashMap<>(getPlayer().getSkills());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:669: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> newList = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1384: illegal start of type
HashMap<Skill, SkillEntry> sa = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1394: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1422: illegal start of type
List<Integer> list = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:27: illegal start of type
private final Map<Integer, List<Integer>> openBox = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:82: illegal start of type
List<Integer> availableSN = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:92: illegal start of type
availableSN = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:103: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:112: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:849: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:862: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:918: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:931: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:49: illegal start of type
protected final Map<Integer, Map<Integer, StructItemOption>> socketCache = new HashMap<>(); // Grade, (id, data)
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:112: illegal start of type
items = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:145: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeS = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:146: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeA = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:147: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeB = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:148: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeC = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:149: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeD = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\StructItemOption.java:38: illegal start of type
public Map<String, Integer> data = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1018: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1042: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1415: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1459: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1538: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\quest\MapleQuestAction.java:233: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\quest\MapleQuestAction.java:484: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:1506: illegal start of type
partymembers = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:1508: illegal start of type
partymembers = new ArrayList<>(party.getMembers());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:2572: illegal start of type
final Map<MapleStat.Temp, Integer> stats = new EnumMap<>(MapleStat.Temp.class);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:2588: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:2907: illegal start of type
List<Integer> chairs = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:3430: illegal start of type
List<Pair<Integer, Long>> size = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:3435: illegal start of type
size.add(new Pair<>(f.familiar, i.getInventoryId()));
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\LoginPacket.java:253: illegal start of type
List<Pair<String, Integer>> flags = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:152: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, Integer> skillsWithoutMax = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:153: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, Long> skillsWithExpiration = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:154: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, Byte> skillsWithMax = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:442: illegal start of type
final Map<Byte, Integer> myEquip = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:443: illegal start of type
final Map<Byte, Integer> maskedEquip = new LinkedHashMap<>();
76 errors
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\***********\nbproject\build-impl.xml:596: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\*******\nbproject\build-impl.xml:242: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dumped all my files and i get no items ingame help please, 0 items loaded in bat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Errors i keep getting. Really need someone's help

Launch.bat error error.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

When i run Launch.bat as administrator Error1.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

My DB Properties
url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/lithium?autoReconnect=true
user = root
password =
(the L is lower case because my Navicat changes the database name to lithium, instead of Lithium)
Please help
thanx~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Errors i keep getting. Really need someone's help

Launch.bat errorView attachment 110038

When i run Launch.bat as administratorView attachment 110039

My DB Properties
url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/lithium?autoReconnect=true
user = root
password =
(the L is lower case because my Navicat changes the database name to lithium, instead of Lithium)
Please help
thanx~

Hmm, Did you change Database Properties in DatabaseConnection.java?

I dumped all my files and i get no items ingame help please, 0 items loaded in bat

This means the files are dumping into a incorrect database.

How bout this error?

Created dir: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\*******\build
Updating property file: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\*******\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\********\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\********\build\empty
Created dir: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\*********\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output
Compiling 331 source files to C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\********\build\classes
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3087: illegal start of type
Map<Skill, SkillEntry> list = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3307: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3329: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3379: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> newL = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3847: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> skilz = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:7626: illegal start of type
final Map<Byte, Integer> eq = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:7652: illegal start of type
Map<MapleStat, Integer> stat = new EnumMap<>(MapleStat.class);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:59: illegal start of type
private EnumMap<Element, Integer> elemBoosts = new EnumMap<>(Element.class);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:369: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> sData = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:2405: illegal start of type
List<Equip> all = new ArrayList<>(equipLevelHandling);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\client\PlayerStats.java:2448: illegal start of type
List<Equip> all = new ArrayList<>(durabilityHandling);
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:440: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:474: illegal start of type
final List<List<StructItemOption>> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllPotentialInfo().values());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:967: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:2274: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:2510: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java:3386: illegal start of type
final List<String> lines = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\ItemMakerHandler.java:691: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:115: illegal start of type
final List<Pair<Integer, Integer>> unk3 = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:118: illegal start of type
unk3.add(new Pair<>(Integer.valueOf(slea.readShort()), Integer.valueOf(slea.readShort())));
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\MobHandler.java:120: illegal start of type
final List<Integer> unk2 = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\MovementParse.java:37: illegal start of type
final List<LifeMovementFragment> res = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:542: illegal start of type
final List<Integer> newDrops = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:682: illegal start of type
List<Pair<Integer, String>> players1 = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\channel\handler\PlayersHandler.java:684: illegal start of type
players1.add(new Pair<>(players.get(xx).getId(), players.get(xx).getName()));
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:265: illegal start of type
^
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:280: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> ss2 = new HashMap<>();
^
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\handling\login\handler\CharLoginHandler.java:407: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:574: illegal start of type
final List<StructItemOption> pots = new LinkedList<>(ii.getAllSocketInfo(grade).values());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:668: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> skills = new HashMap<>(getPlayer().getSkills());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:669: illegal start of type
final Map<Skill, SkillEntry> newList = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1384: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1394: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\scripting\NPCConversationManager.java:1422: illegal start of type
List<Integer> list = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:27: illegal start of type
private final Map<Integer, List<Integer>> openBox = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:82: illegal start of type
List<Integer> availableSN = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:92: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:103: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\CashItemFactory.java:112: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:849: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:862: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:918: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleInventoryManipulator.java:931: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:49: illegal start of type
protected final Map<Integer, Map<Integer, StructItemOption>> socketCache = new HashMap<>(); // Grade, (id, data)
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:112: illegal start of type
items = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:145: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeS = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:146: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeA = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:147: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeB = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:148: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeC = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\MapleItemInformationProvider.java:149: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, StructItemOption> gradeD = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\StructItemOption.java:38: illegal start of type
public Map<String, Integer> data = new HashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1018: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1042: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1415: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1459: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\maps\MapScriptMethods.java:1538: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\quest\MapleQuestAction.java:233: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\server\quest\MapleQuestAction.java:484: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:1506: illegal start of type
partymembers = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:1508: illegal start of type
partymembers = new ArrayList<>(party.getMembers());
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:2572: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:2588: illegal start of type
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:2907: illegal start of type
List<Integer> chairs = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:3430: illegal start of type
List<Pair<Integer, Long>> size = new ArrayList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\CWvsContext.java:3435: illegal start of type
size.add(new Pair<>(f.familiar, i.getInventoryId()));
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\LoginPacket.java:253: illegal start of type
List<Pair<String, Integer>> flags = new LinkedList<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:152: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, Integer> skillsWithoutMax = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:153: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, Long> skillsWithExpiration = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:154: illegal start of type
final Map<Integer, Byte> skillsWithMax = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:442: illegal start of type
final Map<Byte, Integer> myEquip = new LinkedHashMap<>();
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NMS\LithiumRepack v111.1\src\tools\packet\PacketHelper.java:443: illegal start of type
final Map<Byte, Integer> maskedEquip = new LinkedHashMap<>();
76 errors
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\***********\nbproject\build-impl.xml:596: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NetBeansProjects\*******\nbproject\build-impl.xml:242: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Never Seen This before, Did you delete any files?

I had a similar problem about the .bats, and even after doing all the editing suggested by cobbbg1998, it still persisted. Then I realized that I had committed an error on my part(I believe this could be the same error as the rest).

After doing all the changes that cobbbg1998 tells you to do, you have to recompile again using Netbeans.

Thank you cobbbg1998 for the wonderful guide.

I will impliment this in the guide.

Code: ant -f "C:\\Users\\The Big 5\\Desktop\\trunk\\dist\\nbbuild.xml" jar
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build
Updating property file: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\empty
Created dir: C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output
Compiling 331 source files to C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\build\classes
"My IP"
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\Lithium\constants\ServerConstants.java:29: error: ';' expected
"My IP"
"My IP"
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\Lithium\constants\ServerConstants.java:29: error: <identifier> expected
"My IP"
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\Lithium\constants\ServerConstants.java:31: error: ';' expected
public static final byte[] Gateway_IP = new byte[]{(byte) 6, (byte) 201, (byte) 37, (byte) 159};
5 errors
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\nbproject\build-impl.xml:900: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\The Big 5\Desktop\trunk\dist\nbproject\build-impl.xml:265: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Help me please

This one is an easy fix XD Please post your serverconstants.java in spoiler so i can edit it to perfection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
*/
package constants;

import java.util.List;
import java.util.LinkedList;

public class ServerConstants {

public static boolean TESPIA = false; // true = uses GMS test server, for MSEA it does nothing though
    public static final byte[] Gateway_IP = new byte[]{(byte) 127, (byte) 0, (byte) 0, (byte) 1};
    //public static final byte[] Gateway_IP = new byte[]{(byte) 5, (byte) 180, (byte) 9, (byte) 16};
    //Inject a DLL that hooks SetupDiGetClassDevsExA and returns 0.

/*
     * Specifics which job gives an additional EXP to party
     * returns the percentage of EXP to increase
     */
    public static final byte Class_Bonus_EXP(final int job) {
        switch (job) {
            case 501:
            case 530:
            case 531:
            case 532:
            case 2300:
            case 2310:
            case 2311:
            case 2312:
            case 3100:
            case 3110:
            case 3111:
            case 3112:
            case 800:
            case 900:
            case 910:
                return 10;
        }
        return 0;
    }
    // Start of Poll
    public static final boolean PollEnabled = false;
    public static final String Poll_Question = "Are you mudkiz?";
    public static final String[] Poll_Answers = {"test1", "test2", "test3"};
    // End of Poll
    public static final short MAPLE_VERSION = (short) 111;
    public static final String MAPLE_PATCH = "1";
    public static boolean Use_Fixed_IV = true; // true = disable sniffing, false = server can connect to itself
    public static boolean Use_Localhost = false; // true = packets are logged, false = others can connect to server
    public static final int MIN_MTS = 100; //lowest amount an item can be, GMS = 110
    public static final int MTS_BASE = 0; //+amount to everything, GMS = 500, MSEA = 1000
    public static final int MTS_TAX = 5; //+% to everything, GMS = 10
    public static final int MTS_MESO = 10000; //mesos needed, GMS = 5000
    public static final String SQL_USER = "root", SQL_PASSWORD = "root";
    //master login is only used in GMS: fake account for localhost only
    //master and master2 is to bypass all accounts passwords only if you are under the IPs below

public static enum PlayerGMRank {

NORMAL('@', 0),
        DONATOR('#', 1),
        SUPERDONATOR('$', 2),
        INTERN('%', 3),
        GM('!', 4),
        SUPERGM('!', 5),
        ADMIN('!', 6);
        private char commandPrefix;
        private int level;

PlayerGMRank(char ch, int level) {
            commandPrefix = ch;