Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I have the link for v117 client :) check

helow, i am not able to connect to my server as client, i tried everything that people said, disabled firewall, skype, eset. changed the ip to the hamatchi's ip and wamp is online, the mysql is up too.
someone please help, Thank you.

Uninstall your skype. Skype is used your own WAMPP port.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can help me with my 117 client i cant start it i get error when i keep the original maplestory in my folder with the launcher that come with len so i try to remove the original and rename the launcher with the name of MapleStory and i get no error but it keep loading and in my task manager i can see like 8 maplestory then just 2 back to 8 well .. if anyone can help me with it it will be nice !

and im windows 10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got a couple of errors.

1. When I Run the main structure script I get an error for the values of birthdate and temp ban for being zeros. I got around it by adding a date. eg- 1979-01-01

2. I get another error in MySQL that table engine storage for cssomething doesn't exist. got around it by replacing all the InnoDB to MyISAM.

3. after compiling correctly I run the .bat and I get this bat errorREMOVED

4. I still run the game and once I get to the login screen and type my login credentials and it says the incorrect password. The password is in SHA1.

Yes, I've googled and searched long and hard. I am a beginner in this and just looking for some friendly help on my inconveniences.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for necroing.
I'm stuck on Section 5B.
It does not allow me to execute the SQL file. The button isn't even highlighted at all. Can someone please explain this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever I try to load maplestory I get this I've tried using this repack among many others and I've looked at other guides but none of the solutions helped. I'm running windows 10 and people keep telling me its a windows 8 issue, I've used so many different LENs and i even tried eric's v117.2 development launcher with the v117.2 judoms source. does anyone know the fix?

edit: i tried it on my brothers pc with erik's development launcher and it still didn't work, he lives states away from me i did it remotely.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whenever I try to load maplestory I get this I've tried using this repack among many others and I've looked at other guides but none of the solutions helped. I'm running windows 10 and people keep telling me its a windows 8 issue, I've used so many different LENs and i even tried eric's v117.2 development launcher with the v117.2 judoms source. does anyone know the fix?

edit: i tried it on my brothers pc with erik's development launcher and it still didn't work, he lives states away from me i did it remotely.

You need a v117.2 MapleStory.exe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help.
Error Num 1031: "Table storage engine for 'csequipment' doesn't have this option."

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After i pasted the little 'create database' lines i only get 'name'.wz doesnt exist error and that for every line when i execute the sql.....so?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Y Squared - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

HOW I CAN FIX IT?????? T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try to execute the SQL i get this error:

' Can't create table `v117`.`csequipment` (errno: 140 "Wrong create options")
ErrorNr: 1005

can anyone help me?

Back