Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno what to put here .. can anyone help me ..

~First Time sorry
~Sorry for my bad english :(
Y Squared - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno what to put here .. can anyone help me ..

~First Time sorry
~Sorry for my bad english :(
Y Squared - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
----------------------------------
Server Host: Localhost
username: root

----------------------------------
Thats all :D

Um, It's in the guide as well. It's called Len. Very end of guide.
Well i dont really know how to use it is it just to
put in window name and ip and start it???

Because i enterd my servers name in window name and my hamachi server in the IP section but when i started it i just get that normal server check thing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friend can't play on my server?
My Hamachi is up.
I am in game.
I sent him the LEN with my IP in the .ini file and he has v117 installed.

He runs the launcher and he gets a firewall error. He removed and turned off all Antiviruses and stuff. Help??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Keep Getting Stuff Like This When I Do The Script D;
zGDeECb - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

bwmGAhk - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

FqbMZne - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

MXoujMW - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Please Reply ASAP D;

zGDeECb - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

bwmGAhk - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

FqbMZne - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

MXoujMW - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Please Reply ASAP D;

fixed it >_>

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please Reply ASAP D;

fixed it >_>

I fixed it by using Navicat for MySQL. Click

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i open the Launcher inside the LEN , it shown unable connect to the login server. How to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every thing is wonderful but y i cant make my self gm from mysql? :/ i tried many ways

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but
when i launch localhost it says
Capture.JPG - How To Make A MapleStory v117 (ExiledMS Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
i changed the len.ini ip to my ip
and i cant launch localhost why?

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reinstall windows 7 u.U...like me :/

some one can help me with GM comands?...i dont know how to use

i used windows xp now and it gave me something like this

i disabled firewall and i put my ip in the len.ini and it didn't work what should i do?

everything worked successfully except the launcher please help!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used windows xp now and it gave me something like this

i disabled firewall and i put my ip in the len.ini and it didn't work what should i do?

everything worked successfully except the launcher please help!

ok...uhmm...your wampserver its on? (close skype).....open your LEN.ini (use notepad) change ip adress to hamachi ipv4 and try again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok...uhmm...your wampserver its on? (close skype).....open your LEN.ini (use notepad) change ip adress to hamachi ipv4 and try again
yes wamp server is on and i put my hamachi ip but i didn't do anything to wamp i just made it onand i dont have skype but i don't know why this is happeningby the way do you have skype? if so add me to your friends listmy name is : Rayleigh1423

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed everything and even got it to launch but it says my password is incorrect in game yet i put it exactly how i did in Mysql and i used SHA1 Hash any info why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ging please tell me how did u launch the game i tried to launch it my self but i cant
i tried to make maplestory v83 and it worked successfully why this is not working?

Back