Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <--

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --&gt; localhost &lt;--

well it says its v144

Yes. Download MapleStory v143.3.

would v142 work?

Last edited:
Reaction score

well it says its v144

i even tried this with v145 but i still get the same error :/

You can't use a v144.3 server with a v145 client. If your server is v144.3, you must use a v144.3 client to connect to it, not v144.2 and not v145.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <

Doesn't the title of this thread state this is "Not for noob", also, this isn't a help thread, if you need help, there's a HELP SECTION under JAVA.

OT: Thanks for the tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <

Doesn't the title of this thread state this is "Not for noob", also, this isn't a help thread, if you need help, there's a HELP SECTION under JAVA.

OT: Thanks for the tutorial.
When these people posted the "Not For Noob" wasnt there it was added like yesterday

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I added that in there around 2-3 days ago now. Half of the PM's I receive are in broken English and I try to help, but I can't understand your sentences at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm I know this isn't a help thread but I'm really close. I've got it all set up and in game but I'm getting SQL errors, they look fine to me though in the script..I haven't made a private server in a long time and even then I never encountered this, could someone help me out?

The .bat is stating that I don't have wz_questdata or wz_ itemequipdata, which I don't, when I execute my script it terminates halfway through the wz_itemdata. It gives a few errors about incorrect syntax with error # 1064 then at the next two INSERT INTO rows it gives error # 2006 "MySQL server has gone away". I tried to shorten how much gets added between the inserts but that didn't help..kinda stumped. Oh and it still gives the error even if I split the script and start it where it left off..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

just add the tables into your sql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That would get rid of my errors in the .bat yeah but I still can't insert everything into wz_itemdata
I got rid of the 2006 error by bumping up the packet size but I'm still getting the 1064 error at every INSERT INTO row.

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO `wz_itemdata` (`itemid`,`name`,`msg`,`desc`,`slotMax`,`price`,`whole` at line ____" (Always a different line)

idk why it cuts it off at `whole` each time either, half of all of these were added fine already and they use the same thing so what gives :questionmark:
Anyway I'm going to bed, not gonna be able to wake up for work in the morning :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

have you both edited your properties files?

actually gamelauncher should still run even if the server inst configured, it let you connect with GMS, or tell yo your clients outdated since v145 is coming out soon.

how do i fix it when it tells me the client is outdated?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

after i run the "GameLauncher.exe" the client came out...and after awhile it auto close....any solution?
and i get this....

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

after i run the "GameLauncher.exe" the client came out...and after awhile it auto close....any solution?
and i get this....

Bro read the cmd. It has letters ~.~

execution of a game hack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bro read the cmd. It has letters ~.~

execution of a game hack.
so any idea how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi I have Problem I Compile And .Jar file But error could not find or load main class server.start Can you help me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hmm I know this isn't a help thread but I'm really close. I've got it all set up and in game but I'm getting SQL errors, they look fine to me though in the script..I haven't made a private server in a long time and even then I never encountered this, could someone help me out?

The .bat is stating that I don't have wz_questdata or wz_ itemequipdata, which I don't, when I execute my script it terminates halfway through the wz_itemdata. It gives a few errors about incorrect syntax with error # 1064 then at the next two INSERT INTO rows it gives error # 2006 "MySQL server has gone away". I tried to shorten how much gets added between the inserts but that didn't help..kinda stumped. Oh and it still gives the error even if I split the script and start it where it left off..

Change your version of Navicat, the newest version doesn't work. You need to use mysql workbench or an older version of Navicat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any help ? ~D/C after the video~

Rakeda - [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <-- - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyone have the v144.3 setup file? (installer)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to ypdate your jdk files

What version should the jdk files be updated to?

edit:

I think I'm also having similar problems.

Rakeda - [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <-- - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back