Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up a server [+Client & Website][Any version] [Very Detailed][Dummies Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Setting up a server [Full][Any version] [Very Detailed][Dummies Edition]

Lol. Few hours i guess.
Anyway, client, website, server has been added.
There should be nothing left to add to this guide.

I'll probably add FAQs when someone asked me a question :p
Since I have no idea what problems they may have, also, they can send me a PM or ask me on MSN.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setting up a server [+Client & Website][Any version] [Very Detailed][Dummies Edit

Thanks i want was looking for this.I had trouble with the clients when i replaced the ip address with mine i put my ip address in and i click Save as then i write AmoriaMs.exe and it doesn't work still say doesn't work can u help me?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Setting up a server [+Client & Website][Any version] [Very Detailed][Dummies Edit

You sure you typed and not replaced? You're suppose to type over it.
Never use the replace function. If it doesn't work, try using another client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

everything works up until when i start to make my character as soon as i made it and tried to go ingame i cant, it redirects me back to the login screen any ideas?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Is there any errors on your batch files? Is the IP you entered in the configuration files correct? Are you using your WAN IP on the configuration files and you're trying to play it yourself? Did you try using a Loopback Adaptor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i tpye my hamachi ip address and then i click Save as and did AmoriaMs.exe and no work.Why plz help

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Well ya i did everything correctly and i click save as then i type Amoriams.exe and it doesn't work still. can u post a picture why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i do feel like having an orgasm :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well i tpye my hamachi ip address and then i click Save as and did AmoriaMs.exe and no work.Why plz help

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Well ya i did everything correctly and i click save as then i type Amoriams.exe and it doesn't work still. can u post a picture why?

Hmmm, could you try using another client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

im gonna write a problem here later

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, I am setting up a v75 server. What source files should I download, and how? When I click the link a webpage with an archive comes up.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You can download any sources file from the release section, you can check the library, download the archive, then extract it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i keep posting but end up working it out XP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can download any sources file from the release section, you can check the library, download the archive, then extract it.

But what files should I download?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

But what files should I download?

Any, for example : RoboSrc, MetroMS, there's countless repacks / sources you can use. It's the same :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any, for example : RoboSrc, MetroMS, there's countless repacks / sources you can use. It's the same :).

Yea, i'm about to download RoboSrc, but when I click SVN link I don't know what to do and what files to download.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

all hail xerixe

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Look up the guide on how to use tortoisesvn

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how do you get people to view ur website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back