Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] How to SetUp a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebSite

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebS

Can you update the link for the PHP console? I can't seem to download it.

Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebS

Oh wow! Finally a tut with port forwarding >.> Many others didn't even mention port forwarding :] Good Job. And lots of pics :] *Goodies* xD
Thanks xD
Thanks a bunch mage =) Could you possibly send me a PM when you do? I would really appreciate it

Thanks! =)
Yeah, the Clean v62 XML Wz Files are uploading right now...
@magelight

I still cannot get it to work... it HAS to be an error... because when i try to connect it says unable to connect o a login server.

My site STILL doesn't work either

Meteorite - [Source] How to SetUp a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebSite - RaGEZONE Forums
here's how i portforwarded.

I went to port checker, and my 8484 and 7575 got "connection refused"

Can you help me out through teamviewer or MSN? I'm really frustrated I have no idea why it wont work, perhaps norton isn't connection through?

xavierduran948@hotmail.com
No no no no no. Don't port forward your WAN IP, Port Forward your local IP, ex. mine is 192.168.0.**** port forward to your local IP. >> CMD >> ipconfig >> IP Address
Can you update the link for the PHP console? I can't seem to download it.
K

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

um I've actually never had this error until i reinstalled java but when i launch channel.bat i get this

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mina/commo
n/ByteBufferAllocator
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mina.common.ByteBufferAl
locator
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer. Program
will exit.

When i launch login.bat i get the following:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mina/commo
n/ByteBufferAllocator
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mina.common.ByteBufferAl
locator
Could not find the main class: net.sf.odinms.net.login.LoginServer. Program wil
l exit.

World.bat is

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFacto
ry
at net.sf.odinms.net.world.WorldServer.<clinit>(WorldServer.java:22)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
... 1 more
Could not find the main class: net.sf.odinms.net.world.WorldServer. Program wil
l exit.
Press any key to continue . . .

i think it has something to do with my java files but im not sure what to do

Any help would be appreciated even just a minor hint. thnx :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I get a runtime error AND a program that ask me to send the error or not to send it .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I get a runtime error AND a program that ask me to send the error or not to send it .

how u got that error with? localhost.exe? or anything else?

@magelight
everything works fine and my server are all running but when i click on localhost.EXE which i hexed and put inside the nexon file i got this

"We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issueS."

and i already turned off my firewall. and all the channel, login, world, db properties ip are "localhost" accordingly to ur tuts and i already hexed my client ip to my wanip or chicken-ip why am i still getting that problem. i do NOT have any router I'm using cable modem.

i tried to go to which is my default gateway ip and i got "internet cannot display the webpage"

can you help ? THANKS!~?

Reaction score

um I've actually never had this error until i reinstalled java but when i launch channel.bat i get this

When i launch login.bat i get the following:

World.bat is

i think it has something to do with my java files but im not sure what to do

Any help would be appreciated even just a minor hint. thnx :):
You did not compile
How long is your IP Address?
how u got that error with? localhost.exe? or anything else?

@magelight
everything works fine and my server are all running but when i click on localhost.EXE which i hexed and put inside the nexon file i got this

"We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issueS."

and i already turned off my firewall. and all the channel, login, world, db properties ip are "localhost" accordingly to ur tuts and i already hexed my client ip to my wanip or chicken-ip why am i still getting that problem. i do NOT have any router I'm using cable modem.

i tried to go to which is my default gateway ip and i got "internet cannot display the webpage"

can you help ? THANKS!~?

Not your Default GateWay Sir, your External IP Address. -
Oh, and if IPs are localhost, set your Client's IP Address to your local computers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

now different problems -.-

when i click localhost now it came out "the client is outdated please download a new one blablabla."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

11 digits .
Tried all the IPs in the config/all thingy .

Reaction score

now different problems -.-

when i click localhost now it came out "the client is outdated please download a new one blablabla."
Hmm... I solved this problem by reinstalling Maplestory v62.
11 digits .
Tried all the IPs in the config/all thingy .

Max = 12 Digits...

Port Forward?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks xD

Yeah, the Clean v62 XML Wz Files are uploading right now...

No no no no no. Don't port forward your WAN IP, Port Forward your local IP, ex. mine is 192.168.0.**** port forward to your local IP. >> CMD >> ipconfig >> IP Address

K

This is how you portward 2wire

http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/tut-how-to-portfoward-on-a-2wire-router-463938/

don't really have a choice i think... or perhaps when clicking which computer to use, theres a choice that says 192.168.1.67 but thats not my default gateway...i chose Xavier-PC which is my computer... i believe it would be my wan ip... that;s not correct right?
please add me to MSN

EDIT: i just checked with ipconfig, my ipv4 address is "192.168.1.65". ahh this is confusing >_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tried using Hamachi etc . Still doesn't work . Gets me a error .
FYI , I'm using Linksys . Theres a guide on that . Doesn't work .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@magelight

how do i port forward with modem?

i already set all ip to my WAN ip but only i can enter the server . my friends there wrote server down..
i using modem not router.

Last edited:
Reaction score

@magelight

i already set all ip to my WAN ip but only i can enter the server . my friends there wrote server down..

Read the FAQ. You don't have to port forward with a modem, setup the client to your WAN IP give it to your friends and your done. (FireWall needs to be off)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Read the FAQ. You don't have to port forward with a modem, setup the client to your WAN IP give it to your friends and your done. (FireWall needs to be off)

my firewall are off.. why my friends cannot enter..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i get this all the time when i run STARTER.bat > i get WZ file not found when i downloaded the XML file and rename the folder wz and draged to THEPACKII

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@magelight

your only suppose to change world.properties not all ..... the login and channel properties is localhost

aka world.properties
net.sf.odinms.channel.net.interface=WAN IP
aka login & channel properties
net.sf.odinms.world.host=localhost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

these i think are java errors i just need some clearing

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I get this message:

Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
        at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.registerHandler(PacketProcessor.jav
a:134)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.reset(PacketProcessor.java:227)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.getProcessor(PacketProcessor.java:1
40)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.run(ChannelServer.java:222)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.main(ChannelServer.java:503)

And I get the server check message if I try to start it. Any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Err I get this Error :'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Meteorite - [Source] How to SetUp a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebSite - RaGEZONE Forums
http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww108/khaisays/?action=view&current=ERROR.jpg
I get this certain error ive had followed the guide correctly and accurately. Please helps D:

Back