Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] How to SetUp a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebSite

Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebS

i get this all the time when i run STARTER.bat > i get WZ file not found when i downloaded the XML file and rename the folder wz and draged to THEPACKII
Drag it to the 2nd Folder....the one with your dist, src, scripts, etc.

@magelight

how do i port forward with modem?

i already set all ip to my WAN ip but only i can enter the server . my friends there wrote server down..
i using modem not router.
I wonder...if anyone knows how to read honestly.
these i think are java errors i just need some clearing
Show us the top
I get this message:

Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
        at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.registerHandler(PacketProcessor.jav
a:134)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.reset(PacketProcessor.java:227)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.getProcessor(PacketProcessor.java:1
40)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.run(ChannelServer.java:222)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.main(ChannelServer.java:503)

And I get the server check message if I try to start it. Any help?

What Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebS

This is how you portward 2wire

http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/tut-h...router-463938/

don't really have a choice i think... or perhaps when clicking which computer to use, theres a choice that says 192.168.1.67 but thats not my default gateway...i chose Xavier-PC which is my computer... i believe it would be my wan ip... that;s not correct right?
please add me to MSN

EDIT: i just checked with ipconfig, my ipv4 address is "192.168.1.65". ahh this is confusing >_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Meteorite - [Source] How to SetUp a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebSite - RaGEZONE Forums
Meteorite - [Source] How to SetUp a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebSite - RaGEZONE Forums
http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww108/khaisays/?action=view&current=ERROR.jpg
I get this certain error ive had followed the guide correctly and accurately. Please helps D:
i can't post the picture so its on photobucket D:

Reaction score

Check your database, it says basically it can't reset the database because there's a unknown column called 'HasMerchant' in 'field list'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Okay, my wz file is in ThePackII\ThePackII but I still get...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Loading WZ File failed
at net.sf.odinms.provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getWZ(MapleDataProvid
erFactory.java:19)
at net.sf.odinms.provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getDataProvider(Maple
DataProviderFactory.java:29)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.<init>(ChannelServer.java:101
)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.newInstance(ChannelServer.jav
a:284)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.main(ChannelServer.java:566)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: wz\String.wz (The system cannot find t
he file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.odinms.provider.wz.WZFile.<init>(WZFile.java:37)
erFactory.java:17)
... 4 more
Press any key to continue . . .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alright thanks Mage Light i got my server working XD but when i port forward i couldn't use wan ip so i had to use Original ip :/ Thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow.

This guide is like lovely.

Keep up the good work

*Thumbs Up*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sry it was mysql error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

This is how you portward 2wire

http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/tut-h...router-463938/

don't really have a choice i think... or perhaps when clicking which computer to use, theres a choice that says 192.168.1.67 but thats not my default gateway...i chose Xavier-PC which is my computer... i believe it would be my wan ip... that;s not correct right?
please add me to MSN

EDIT: i just checked with ipconfig, my ipv4 address is "192.168.1.65". ahh this is confusing >_<
Port Forward with 192.168.1.65 not your WAN IP
Okay, my wz file is in ThePackII\ThePackII but I still get...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Loading WZ File failed
erFactory.java:19)
at net.sf.odinms.provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getDataProvider(Maple
DataProviderFactory.java:29)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.<init>(ChannelServer.java:101
)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.newInstance(ChannelServer.jav
a:284)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.main(ChannelServer.java:566)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: wz\String.wz (The system cannot find t
he file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.odinms.provider.wz.WZFile.<init>(WZFile.java:37)
erFactory.java:17)
... 4 more
Press any key to continue . . .
Use the Clean v62 XML Wz Files I Extracted
Alright thanks Mage Light i got my server working XD but when i port forward i couldn't use wan ip so i had to use Original ip :/ Thanks !
Np, and I said to use Computer Local IP, not WAN IP when port forwarding xD
Wow.

This guide is like lovely.

Keep up the good work

*Thumbs Up*
Thanks xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey! i cant enter to my router... i dont know the user name / passWord ... idk what to do can u help me pls???

i cant finish my own server :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alright Now i got this problem X] Erm So first i used my IP Address For the connection, hexed my client to it, and the server worked. i even created a character for that server to o.o. But after i logged off and logged back in it wouldn't let me back into the server o.o. Also that i sent this client to my friend and he said it didn't work o.o. So i put my WAN IP which was 71.135.11.123 into the world prop and hexed my client to it. the server still worked but, The login thing rejected my access :/. When i used my starter.bat it seems to get error. but when reseted manually i get it to work :/ Heres my error D:

Seems i still can't post picture so its on my photobucket D: I hope you can help me on this part now x]
What i think is that i did the jce part wrong cause it says about the apache.mina stuff :x

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hey! i cant enter to my router... i dont know the user name / passWord ... idk what to do can u help me pls???

i cant finish my own server :(
Ok. Learn To Read.
Alright Now i got this problem X] Erm So first i used my IP Address For the connection, hexed my client to it, and the server worked. i even created a character for that server to o.o. But after i logged off and logged back in it wouldn't let me back into the server o.o. Also that i sent this client to my friend and he said it didn't work o.o. So i put my WAN IP which was 71.135.11.123 into the world prop and hexed my client to it. the server still worked but, The login thing rejected my access :/. When i used my starter.bat it seems to get error. but when reseted manually i get it to work :/ Heres my error D:

Seems i still can't post picture so its on my photobucket D: I hope you can help me on this part now x]
What i think is that i did the jce part wrong cause it says about the apache.mina stuff :x

Start by checking your 'HasMerchant' Column in your DataBase.

According to the ScreenShot, it Cannot ReSet the DataBase, It says there's a unknown Column called 'HasMerchant' in 'field list'

-Check db.properties
-Check DataBase

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol, just look at all of these newbs coming to you.
It makes me sick.
O_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seems i can't find the colum for hasmerchant in the database :/ sorry D:
ive checked in the db properties and my mysql database :x
-Sorry for asking these idiotic questions that could be easily solved D:

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'll say good-bye now then.

Code:
WOOT
MAGELIGHT'S LEAVING!!!!
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!!

Reaction score

I'll say good-bye now then.

Code:
WOOT
MAGELIGHT'S LEAVING!!!!
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!!

LuLz, I'm leaving permanately, seems like MS Dev is dead anyways. (In a few days or weekz)

Oh HasMerchant might be missing in your database then, find the SQL or request it in help, and execute it, or look in character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ive found It Thanks Magelight o.o, ive deleted it thanks to you >.< but it seems that i still get the error from it T.T ive checked the whole database in the ThePackII Sql File Scripts and the NewSql.Sql file scripts D: i just feel hopeless on this D': could you post your sql scripts? D:

Reaction score

Ive found It Thanks Magelight o.o, ive deleted it thanks to you >.< but it seems that i still get the error from it T.T ive checked the whole database in the ThePackII Sql File Scripts and the NewSql.Sql file scripts D: i just feel hopeless on this D': could you post your sql scripts? D:

I don't have it, sorry. Perhaps, try to restart computer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi

Which Pack

Back