Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tools] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

Dam its when i open new project i do name : odinms and its do :

this file aleardy built or somthing dam ..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It says the project is owned by someone else (using a repack), and I can't even open the project. How do I fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Umm when i press file then on my desktop i click on OdinMS(my server file) then i click on src and open then i click finish i onli got libraries help thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 289 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\guy\Desktop\SeanPack V.3\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\guy\Desktop\SeanPack V.3\src\net\sf\odinms\tools\MaplePacketCreator.java:1: illegal character: \65279
?/*
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)

duck that .

dam help ? waiting 5 monthes ?

init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\guy\Desktop\SeanPack V.3\build\classes
Compiling 289 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\guy\Desktop\SeanPack V.3\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\guy\Desktop\SeanPack V.3\src\net\sf\odinms\tools\MaplePacketCreator.java:1: illegal character: \65279
?/*
1 error

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

init:
deps-jar:
?/*
1 error

duck that .

init:
deps-jar:
?/*
1 error

Dont use a repack, his/her repack must have errors in it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

init:
deps-jar:
?/*
1 error

duck that .

init:
deps-jar:
?/*
1 error

I got that error too. Open up MaplePacketCreator.java and remove the '.'at the beginning before the /*.

EDIT: Well now when I do it, I still get 100 errors after adding the .jars to the Libraries folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok i have no idea what im suppose to use this for lol i know im a noob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You know when a guide is good when you do it right the first time you try it

Thank You Innovative

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm stuck on step 4
Step Four -
Okay, you have you 100 errors, how are you going to fix it?
Right click "Libraries" in the Projects window and select "Add Jar/Folder"
Browse to your "dist" folder within your server files and add all the .jar's except for "odinms.jar"

I did exactly as you said, i build again, and i still get 100 errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

me too xnguyenz...

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thats probably due to you using repacks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, how do I change over without doing a wipe?

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You probably cant.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm, what rev or w/e do you suggest I use? Could you give me a link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i compiled it and i go to my server files and i dont' see the project folder there or dist folder.

this is what i did
1. new project
2.cilck on java and existing project
3.next, type in odinms and went to my server files C:\Users\Stanley\Desktop\SeanPack_v.5.5_Beta(AB)\SeanPack v.5.5 Beta(AB)
4.Next, went to my src
C:\Users\Stanley\Desktop\SeanPack_v.5.5_Beta(AB)\SeanPack v.5.5 Beta(AB)\SeanSource V.5.5\src
5.finish
6.build
7.error excute those files in dist folder for my server folder
8.build succesfull

Then nothing shows up on my server folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone hep with this:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 291 source files to C:\OdinMS\build\classes
C:\OdinMS\src\net\sf\odinms\tools\MaplePacketCreator.java:1: illegal character: \65279
?/*
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

And i know its probally not the server files becuse i tried it with 3 diffrent server file packs all odinMS and all got this message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

for step 6.

you mean the folder is inside the dist folder? It is called lib for my case. so i paste the odinms in there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can anyone tell mi how to fix dis?

Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 1 source file to C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\SeanPack v5.7\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:584: 'else' without 'if'
                        } else if (splitted[0].equals("!equip")) {
                          ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1580: illegal start of expression
         private static ResultSet getReports(){
         ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1580: illegal start of expression
                 ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1580: ';' expected
                                 ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1580: ';' expected
                                              ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1590: illegal start of expression
        private static void deleteReport(int id){
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1590: illegal start of expression
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1590: ';' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1590: '.class' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1590: ';' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1603: illegal start of expression
        private static ResultSet getReport(int id){
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1603: illegal start of expression
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1603: ';' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1603: '.class' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1603: ';' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1613: illegal start of expression
        private static void setReportStatus(int id, String status){
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1613: illegal start of expression
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1613: ';' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1613: '.class' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1613: ';' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1627: illegal start of expression
        private static String getCharInfoById(int id){
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1627: illegal start of expression
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1627: ';' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1627: '.class' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1627: ';' expected
C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\SeanPack v.5.7 Beta\SeanSource V.5.7\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1642: reached end of file while parsing
}
27 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 3 seconds)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey Innovative. when i try to make the project it says that the folder already contains a "dist" folder. Help Please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Innovative. when i try to make the project it says that the folder already contains a "dist" folder. Help Please!

don't open the source folder but select the source folder and click OK.
Remember select the source folder not open up.

Back