Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tools] How to edit and add hack to your v62 LocalHost (UFJ,tubi) + dmg cap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still need some minor fix.

- I found out how to get Unlimited Jump without any dc on
02/27/09 and I will soon modify the UFJ PART .

I have added how to edit the damage cap on 02/23/09
~ Hilroy

Hello everyone....well many noob are asking to modify localhost for us when its kinda easy to make..The only thing needed is the basic,basic ASM knowlegde. Well so I decided to make a tutorial on how to add some useful hack into your client so maybe people will stop asking and just do it by their own. A way better if you do it yourself, at least you can be happy of yourself for doing it =)
Ok so there we go....

Firs you will need a hex editor, ollydbg and a localhost:

(When you have it, edit the IP to your wanp ip adress)

Once you have downloaded and installed everything and extracted your localhost into your MapleStory folder you can go for the next step!

~Starting openning tools~

Ok so now the funny part begin. Go to your ollydbg folder and open ollydbg.

Once you have opened it, go to your MapleStory folder and drag and drop your LocalHost.exe into ollydbg..Just drag and drop it at least in the grey part.

Now you will need to wait a bit until ollydbg decompile the LocalHost...Should take around 30 seconds or so, maybe a litle bit more but anyway just wait..

Now that its done decompiling into asm, you should see alot of number and letters and bla bla everywhere. Im talking for noob right now. People who ahve a bit of knowlege with Asm should know some of the basic language.

~Starting looking and enabling hacks to the client~

Ok so now you we are starting to make our desired hacks enable from the client(LocalHost)
The first thing for you I think would be to have the hacks adresses needed, but since I am a good person I will give you the most useful and wanted hacks ( Most of them are useful for the GM client)

These are v.62 addys ..I will explain how enable it to the localhost in detail only for the 100% usefull one :D
Dont mind with the change NOP or JMP now ..just take these adress in not and keep reading the tutorial.

Miss GodMode addy (Monster always miss you) : 007AD487 - change to nop
Tubi addy (Fast loot and fast AP ans SP adding ): 004BECC6 - change to nop
Text Spam addy ( Remove the anoying blue spam bar when talking to mucc faster): 00471054 - change to nop
Infinite Text addy ( Say as many words you want to say): 004A149F - change to jmp
Dropable NX equips addy: 004C0BCB - change to nop
DropAble NX use addy: 004C0BDA - change to nopInfinite Flash Jump addy: 007A70F0 and 007a70f8 - change to nop
Multi Client: 0064BB01 - change to jmp
Remove the AD after closing addy: 007C66E3 - change to nop
Item vac addy: 004C9419 - change to nop

Ok now you have some cool and useful addys to mess up with in your client, so now I will finally explain you how to enable the hack.

~Enabling hack with ollydebug~​

-Adding Miss GodMode to your client step by step:

1- Go into ollydbg and than press CTRL+G and a pop-up should appear
2- Copy and paste the Miss GodMode adress that is 007AD487
3-
Ollydebug should browse to this adress. The adress shoudl be overlined in grey on the top of ollybdg
4- Now double click where it says "MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI],EAX"
5- Change " MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI],EAX " to " nop " and click assemble
6- Done. You just added Miss GodMode into your client

How to save when finished editing:
First, right click somewhere around the midle in ollydebug and look for Copy to executable> All modification, than a new litle rectangle pop-up should apear and than click COPY ALL. Than a new big rectangular pop-up should apear and than click the " X " that will close it and another pop-up will apear and click "YES". Than it will ask you to save it. You overwrite your localhost or just save it on another name.

Need a picture on how to save? D: ?
Hilroy - [Tools] How to edit and add hack to your v62 LocalHost (UFJ,tubi) + dmg cap - RaGEZONE Forums

-Adding Tubi to your client step by step:

2- Copy and paste the tubi adress that is 004BECC6
3- Ollydebug should browse to this adress. The adress shoudl be overlined in grey on the top of ollydbg
4- Now double click where it says "JNZ SHORT LocalHOS.004BECFE"
5-
Change "JNZ SHORT LocalHOS.004BECFE" to " nop " and click assemble
6- Done..You just added Tubi to your client

First, right click somewhere around the midle in ollydebug and look for Copy to executable> All modification, than a new litle rectangle pop-up should apear and than click COPY ALL. Than a new big rectangular pop-up should apear and than click the " X " that will close it and another pop-up will apear and click "YES". Than it will ask you to save it. You overwrite your localhost or just save it on another name.

-Adding Unlimited Flash Jump to your client step by step:

2- Copy and paste the Unlimited flash jump adress that is: 007A70F0
3-
Ollydbg should browse to the adress you just searched for. The adress should be overline in grey, on the top of ollydbg
4- You should have search for 007A70F0 adress. Now that you have searched for it double click where it says "JE SHORT LocalHOS.007A70F8" and nop it and click assemble6- Done, You now have inplanted Unlimited flash jump to your client

Edit: I removed the " 007A70F8 " Adress cause it make you getting and error code 5. That mean you auto dc just after you log in. This adress was the " Jump Time adress " Its supose to speed up a bit the UFJ and It make it 100% infinite. But its now dcing so I will try to make a fix for this. The Unlimited Flash jump still working if you nop the other adress to but you will need to use Tubi also =) and you should not D/C

Unlimited Flash jump for adress 007A70F0
Hilroy - [Tools] How to edit and add hack to your v62 LocalHost (UFJ,tubi) + dmg cap - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: If you edit your client with Unlimited Flash Jump adress, I suggest you to edit with Tubi also so you will only need to hold your flash jump skill key to infinite flash jump. So you should be like FJ flying D:

Now that you Know how to find the adress and Nop it if needed, I can now show you how to add " jmp "
to enable your hack. Its Kinda the same but you just remove the " short " and the opcode and change it for "jmp"

Here an example with Multi Client hack:

1- Go into ollydbg again and press CTRL+G and the regular Pop-Up should apear again.
2- Copy and paste the Multi Client hack adress that is 0064BB01.
3- Ollydbg should browse to the adress. The adress should be overline in grey, on the top of ollydbg
4- Now double click where it says " JNZ SHORT LocalHOS.0064BB2F " and the pop up should appear
5- Now you will have to change the " JNZ SHORT " to " JMP " and finally click assemble button
6- Its simple as that..Its always the same for any mov " JMP " you just simply need to change the part before the adress to " JMP " and assemble

Need a Picture?

7- Ok your done with this

Note: This is just an example with Multi Client but just do the same as this with the infinite text adress that will also need to be changed to " JMP " to enable it to the client

Ok so now you have learned how to enable hack to your localhost client with ollydebug you are now unnoobed and you can edit your own localhost.
Most of the time the hack only need to be noped...As you can see also when you " nop " the adress it change to 90. Well 90 is the adress that is related to NOP.

~Removing, editing the damage cap of your server~

Ok so now, I guess you also want to edit, remove the damage cap that is curently ***999 to something like 9,9***999?
Well this is really easy and I will explain you how to do this using OllyDbg step by step and this is very easy to do using this decompiler program

-How to edit, remove damage cap of your server step by step:

1- Open up Ollydbg is you closed it
2- Drag and drop your localhost into Ollydebug somwhere around the grey middle area
3- Wait till ollydbg decompile your LocalHost to ASM again. (Btw ASM is an acronym for Assemble or Assembly language)
4- Now that is done decompiling, you should see alot of number and letters and all the stuff decompiled
5- Now press CTRL+G and a rectangle pop-up should apear
6- Copy and paste the v.62 damage cap adress that is " 008ED798 "
7- Ollydbg should browse to this adress and you can find the adress on the top, should be overlined in grey
8- Now its a bit diferent. Well you will need to right click where it says " DQ FLOAT 99999.00000000000 ". As you can see the " 99999" is the curent client damage cap but we want to edit it to something else. So go to step 9
9- Than the option selection with all the option stuff should apear
10- Now look for " Modify float " and click on it.
11- A new litle rectangular pop-up should apear with in it the current damage cap float and the Hex adress and opcode for this float
12- Now edit the " 99999 " to the the damage cap you want you client to be setted. [ I sugges you do not go over 10 million ]
13- Now click ok and you should see your new damage cap edited in red
14- Now save and your done! You just have edited your LocalHost client damage cap Using Ollydbg

Need help from a Picture?? D:

~ Problem + Answer = Solution ~​

Code:
[COLOR="red"][B]Question: [/B][SIZE="1"]Why do I always have this anoying C++ runtime error when I try to open my LocalHost[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="red"][B]Answer: [/B][/COLOR][COLOR="red"][SIZE="1"]Edit the localhost to your hamachi or WAP IP adress[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I am curently also looking for typo D: so ill edit typos when I find some noob one. My english is sometimes bad cause I am from Quebec so french is my first language and english second :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit your own v.62 LocalHost client. No more leeching. [Uploading pi

YES!
No more requests for localhosts from other people.
=D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit your own v.62 LocalHost client. No more leeching. [Uploading pi

YES!
No more requests for localhosts from other people.
=D

Lol dude this guide took my a dam while to make. Im seriously bored aha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit and add hack to your v.62 LocalHost client. addTubi- UFJ + Pict

Ok done adding the important picture. Have fun, hope you enjoy

~Hilroy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit and add hack to your v.62 LocalHost client. addTubi- UFJ + Pict

I did tubi and the flash jumps and now when i go into the server i dc before i hit the ground. I did everything right so wats goin on?
Awsome guide tho. nice work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did tubi and the flash jumps and now when i go into the server i dc before i hit the ground. I did everything right so wats goin on?
Awsome guide tho. nice work

Let me recheck something maybe I messed up an part when I was writting since I was a bit bored lol..It might be the " 007A70F8 " adress part the " Jump Adress" of the Unlimited flash jump part. Just let me check and Ill tell you back if its the problem.

8===D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Dude Wow, Very Helpful And Newb Friendly.

Great Release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Filefront link you posted is very slow to me , and its stuck sometimes..
Post Media fire link please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First, right click somewhere around the midle in ollydebug and look for Copy to executable> All modification, than a new rectangle pop-up should apear. Click the " X " that will close it and another pop-up will apear and click "YES". Than it will ask you to save it. You overwrite your localhost or just save it on another name.

:S
when i do Copy to executable> All modification a new pop-up appears, and when i click the X theres not another pop-up that appears?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

same here,how you save this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's a some guide, greatjob ^^

And for the other two posts on the top, you can just click on file then save as then you can save it like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ah lemme try

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there's no save as. and i always get c++ error,even by the clean localhost. wtf.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh, that's odd. Well hexed programs should have a file -> save as function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there's no save as. and i always get c++ error,even by the clean localhost. wtf.

Download and Install microsoft visual c++ 2005 + on your computers..It Might fix your problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The FJ doesnt work. And I still have no clue how to save it D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The FJ doesnt work.

It work. You Just might have just did an error. I re edited the Flash Jump part so you should read it again. And if its not working by holding the fkash jump key try at least to spam the key and tell me if it work.
Its suppose to work at all

Edit:
The FJ doesnt work. And I still have no clue how to save it D:
First, right click somewhere around the midle in ollydebug and look for Copy to executable> All modification, than a new rectangle pop-up should apear. Click the " X " that will close it and another pop-up will apear and click "YES". Than it will ask you to save it. You overwrite your localhost or just save it on another name.

This is the only way to save it as an executable. Try it again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay,this is what I got. I've edited the client and came to the character selection,and then i just d/c with:

error code: 5
DirectX3_D8Sound or sth not allowed.

D:

And then this pops up:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay,this is what I got. I've edited the client and came to the character selection,and then i just d/c with:

error code: 5
DirectX3_D8Sound or sth not allowed.

D:

And then this pops up:

Extract a new LocalHost and re edit only 1 adress for the unlimtied flash jump.
the " 007A70F0 " adress

Cause everything in this is tested and working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay,I can connect now. But I've only changed the " 007A70F0 " adress to nop,and UFJ doesnt work. Oh,and after editing saome text stuff,i always get the message to not repeat so often,which means I can't talk anymore :D

None of the things I did seem to work. Is it just me or is this a fail? o_O

Back