Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Download these

- JRE6 Folder (Only download if you're missing it).

- JRE1.6.0_6 Folder (Only download if you're missing it).

- JDK1.6.0_06 folder (Only download if you're missing it).

- JCE Unlimited Strength files (Only download and follow the placement step if you have the log-in stick error)

- v55 Cash shop localhost Read about this further down.[/center]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix 1). Execute all of the SQL files provided with your repack.

Fix 2). Make sure you have your dist files placed in these folders

Code:
C:\Program Files\Java\JRE6\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\JDK1.6.0_06\jre\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\JRE1.6.0_06\lib\ext

Fix 3). If you've tried port forwarding, and suddenly, cannot pass character selection, Try forwarding port 8888 under TCP and UDP protocols.

Fix 4). If when you click the log-in button it just sticks, download the JCE unlimited strength files from above, and place the Local_policy and US_export_policy in the following folders

Code:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\security
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\lib\security
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\jre\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\jre\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\jre\lib\security

Fix 5).Some people had errors when they were not using a v55 CashShop enabled Localhost, Download it from above.

Fix 6). Make sure if you've port forwarded(If you're using a modem, You don't have too portforward, but you still have to place the IP's like this) you have the IP's in your properties files set like this:

Code:
World.properties - WANIP
Channel.properties - localhost
Login.properties - localhost

How ever if your on hamachi:

Code:
World.properties - <HAMACHI-IP>
Channel.properties - <HAMACHI-IP>
Login.properties - <HAMACHI-IP>

Fix 7). Don't use the ForLoop character in the MoograMS repack, he is bugged, and will not go past character selection.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F.A.Q (Frequently asked questions)
Q. Why don't you help with TitanMS errors?

A. I do not have hardly any experience fixing TitanMS errors.

Q. HELP! How do I port forward a modem?!

A. No need to, just follow Fix 6.

Q. Can you just let me add you on MSN please?!?!?!

A. No, I have far too many contacts from when I did help over MSN, I will only help over MSN if I cannot figure it out on here.

Q. Well, Can I PM you then?

A. No, keep the errors in the support section, and in here.

Q. Can I rip you're guide and post it elsewhere?

A. Only if you link back to this original thread, and tell me about it.

Q. HELP! I DID EVERYTHING AND MY CHARACTER IS STILL DISAPPEARING!

A. You didn't execute on of the SQL's, Run them slow, and remember which one's you've ran so far.

Q. HELP! I AM STILL GETTING STUCK AT THE LOG-IN PAGE! I DID THE JCE FILE SETUP!

A. You didn't place them in the right folders, But if you have and are still getting this error place the JCE files, in EVERY SINGLE folder in you're java folders.

Q. Help, I'm still stuck at character selection! And I am 100% sure I did everything right!

A. Asoon as you double click you're character, minimize and search you're .bat files for errors. I need the top of the error, one talking about an "unknown column" Or something like that.

Q. Does it cost money to run a private server?

A. No it does not, its absolutely free. (Unless you want to host you're server on a dedicated host)

Q. Can you just setup my server for me?!

A. No, no I will not, I don't believe in getting EVERYTHING done for you.

Q. Can you PLEASE come and be a GM on my server?!

A. No thank you, I have my own server to tend to.

Q. When ever I register on my site I get "field banreason dosn't have a default value"

A. Run this script in Query Browser/Navicat/HeidiSQL
Code:
 ALTER TABLE `accounts` MODIFY COLUMN `banreason` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `accounts` MODIFY COLUMN `macs` TINYTEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL;

Q. When ever I open launch_world.bat I get something that says port 1099 is already in use!

A. This happens when you already have a launch_world.bat open, Close it and try again. Also, Close out I.E as it also uses this port. If the problem persists, restart you're computer.

Q. I get this error!: 'java' is not recognized as a operable program or batch file

A. You have to add the environment, to do this:

Goto, Control Panel -> System -> Advanced tab
Click on environment variables
Look at the below fieldset, System FieldSet
Find value PATH or Path, double-click on it and add the Java binary folder location at the end

Code:
;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\bin

You may notice it says 1.6.0_10, no problem, just change the above to whatever version you have!

Q. I can't compile, can I send you my source and then you compile for me?!

A. Theres a saying, Catch a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime, in other words, lookup some guides, I will not compile for you.
That wraps up my Guide/F.A.Q, if you have errors, after following the FAQ, and fixes, tell me so in a reply, and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix "Not a registered ID"/Cant get past Char Select/Characters disa

The only problem I had was characters not going into game and saving

and after running those. It still does it.

EDIT:

Characters saved, but will not go into game.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix "Not a registered ID"/Cant get past Char Select/Characters disa

What Source are you using?

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

I got past the characters disspaearing, now they stay.

But when I choose my char, it goes d/c and then I cant get back on.

I use Seans

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Asoon as you double click your char, minimize and look at channel and login.bats, tell me if they're are ANY errors.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm using sean's 5.7

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Okay, updating SQL's for seans 5.7, and other repacks~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please label which ones we should use.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Run them all, and for the ones that get a duplicate error, just dont run them.

EDIT: Updated SQLs, Added the 3 bottom ones~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Alright, Are the updated at this moment? to be able to get into game for seans 5.7

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Added~ The 3 bottom ones~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is annoying.

I re-ran them ALL. Nothing, still stuck at character selection.

and no errors in my window that I can see.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You have your /dist files in your java ext folders right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi xxandycxx , this guide is for people who cant make their accounts?
cause my server is already set up , but i cant make accounts . when i copy the 1st script in mysql browser they say . There are more then one commands in this line. Note that only the first complete command is executed ? can help ? please . thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm having this problem right now.

Channel.bat
Code:
Jun 26, 2008 6:16:09 PM net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler sessionOpened
INFO: IoSession with /5.11.157.173:1366 opened
Jun 26, 2008 6:16:13 PM net.sf.odinms.net.channel.handler.PlayerLoggedinHandler
handlePacket
SEVERE: Loading the char failed
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'maste
rlevel' in 'field list'
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3491)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1936)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2542)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.ja
va:1734)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:
1885)
        at net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter.loadCharFromDB(MapleCharacter.jav
a:396)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.handler.PlayerLoggedinHandler.handlePacket(
PlayerLoggedinHandler.java:59)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandl
er.java:150)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messa
geReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(Abst
ractIoFilterChain.java:53)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mess
ageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flus
h(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(Prot
ocolCodecFilter.java:180)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorF
ilter.java:220)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.
run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:51)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Jun 26, 2008 6:16:13 PM net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler messageReceived
SEVERE: (Account: admin) Exception during processing packet: net.sf.odinms.net.c
hannel.handler.PlayerLoggedinHandler: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.handler.PlayerLoggedinHandler.handlePacket(
PlayerLoggedinHandler.java:64)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandl
er.java:150)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messa
geReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flus
h(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(Prot
ocolCodecFilter.java:180)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorF
ilter.java:220)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.
run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:51)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Jun 26, 2008 6:16:13 PM net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler messageReceived
INFO: Got unhandeled Message  (44) 16 00 30 75 00 00 24 00 37 41 2D 37 39 2D 30
35 2D 30 42 2D 39 44 2D 41 44 2C 20 30 30 2D 31 31 2D 35 30 2D 36 42 2D 32 42 2D
 33 41
..0u..$.7A-79-05-0B-9D-AD, 00-11-50-6B-2B-3A

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

YAY nevermind :D i tried running it again and it worked <3 thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Dude doesn't work always "Unregistered Id" -_-

Need help please. ..

Oh i use Kelmy's Repack..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Using Seans 5.7 Repack

I'm using Sean'sPack v5.7
and I cannot get past character selection

"
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.registerHandler( PacketProcessor.java:127)
at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.reset(PacketProc essor.java:176)
at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.getProcessor(Pac ketProcessor.java:133)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.run(Channe lServer.java:220)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.main(Chann elServer.java:501)
"

That's the error I get in Channel.bat

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Using Seans 5.7 Repack

I'm using Sean'sPack v5.7
and I cannot get past character selection

"
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.registerHandler( PacketProcessor.java:127)
at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.reset(PacketProc essor.java:176)
at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.getProcessor(Pac ketProcessor.java:133)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.run(Channe lServer.java:220)
at net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer.main(Chann elServer.java:501)
"

That's the error I get in Channel.bat

It looks like a Java problem, you have the strength files right? And are your dist files in the ext folders of the Java folders?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Here are the 2 erros i get

when clicking on my char to go in but it doesnt :

xxandycxx - [Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick - RaGEZONE Forums

xxandycxx - [Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick - RaGEZONE Forums

Back