Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix "Not a registered ID"/Cant get past Char Select/Characters disa

I did everything... I still get ID Not registered, and I have a public server with over 3k members waiting to play! They already have accounts because it worked earlier but it just stopped working one day.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Sti

For all you who don't know how to run this, here is a noob step...

Open a new script tab in MySQL Query browser and paste this in
Code:
ALTER TABLE `odinms`.`characters` ADD COLUMN `guildid` INTEGER UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `jobRankMove`,
 ADD COLUMN `guildrank` INTEGER UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 5 AFTER `guildid`;
This will get rid of the Chars disapearing glitch.
As for you ehddn2380,
Code:
ALTER TABLE `skills` ADD COLUMN `masterlevel` INTEGER UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `skilllevel`;
ehddn2380 This is at the start of the thread, follow all the steps next time!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Sti

what about me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Amir, are you using hamachi? Or are you connecting via your WANIP?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im using seanpack 5.8,
It say my id not registered???
can tell me how to check my ID n pass?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Run all the .sqls I included in the mediafire link on my first post.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Change the ip in channel, login, and world.properties to your hamachi ip, make sure they're are no spaces between = and the IP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

already done - any other suggestion?

thanks for trying to help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

And me...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've tried everything in this guide and im still stuck at the login screen.

Im currently using Odinmsrev932

Any idea what the problem could be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

even with the unlimted it still didnt let me log in.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also here my error here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wat do u mean when u say "Make sure you have your dist files from the dist folder in ur odinms folder in these folders "

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

The 6 Files from the 'dist' folder in your REpack/Odinms folder.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Also here my error here

You didn't download my jre6 folder, NOTE: There are supposed to be 3 folders in the C:\program files\Java folder, jdkx.x.x_xx, jre6, jrex.x.x_xx, X's stand for ANY numbers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I already had that folder but im missing the JREx.x.x_xx folder i believe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Uploading~

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Uploaded 2 more folders

JDKx.x.x_xx

And JREx.x.x_xx folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey. what bout me? u still havent help me on my error. "An existing connnection was forcibly closed by the remote host" thingy. can help me?

Back